Mail Order Bride - Cover

Mail Order Bride

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The loneliness was so overwhelming for him that he finally sent in his application to the company that sponsored the Mail Order Brides for instant marriage. It was risky but he was too desperate to worry about the risk.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

I sat on the side of the short pier waiting patiently for the small ferry boat to arrive with the day’s orders and also the widow Murphy inside the bridge cabin keeping warm with some Irish coffee provided by my friend and old buddy, the ferry captain.

I had been intimately connected to the charming widow the previous off season when she took care of my anal and oral urges not being relieved by my new mail order bride so recently contracted. I had made the mistake of not reading the small print on the marriage contract and understood that the new bride was only required to meet my vaginal needs and had no obligation to furnish either oral or anal services as well.

There was no cause for me to complain because she had kept her side of the bargain.

In fact, her duty performance in that regard was nothing short of spectacular and I was indeed fortunate to have her as my bed partner for the entire off-season even if her services were somewhat limited from my point of view.

The good widow Murphy had come with her as a representative of the mail order bride LLC and she made me the promise to furnish her services as my anal and oral service provider at least up to the time that the mainland folks started arriving for their vacations in a place of unique beauty and romantic atmosphere.

The widow was more than generous in her anal and oral duties and I certainly had no complaints on that score.

I had noticed that on several occasions, my new spouse spied on us copulating in the deviant practices with an intent fixated stare and what seemed to me to be some degree of interest.

I knew that with the influx of the mainland pussy I would have all my anal and oral services provided from many different sources with infinite variety of facial features and delicious female figures that contorted in different poses for my personal pleasure.

Fortunately, the widow had agreed to return the following year during the off season to meet my anal and oral demands providing she had not found a suitable mate that would not take kindly to her absence.


The three of us sat on the antique sofa drinking the tea made by my welcoming spouse Rose. My beautiful mail order bride was sparkling with the anticipation of some extended nocturnal festivities that would rely on debauchery and depraved creativeness to spice up our “troika” of joy.

It had been only after watching the Widow Murphy and I humping vigorously on several occasions that my modest and well-behaved wife decided that she might enjoy partaking of the carnal side of life and she went face down in the pillows to allow me an initial entry into her rear door with the determination of bringing her to a full anal orgasm. It was entirely successful and there was no turning back on the road to perdition. Her oral training progressed with equal satisfaction and she chattered away describing her happiness in learning all those secret things that she had avoided due to her religious upbringing and ignorance of the pleasures of carnal abandon.

Now the three of us were slowly getting into the “mood” of a three-way journey down the highway of passionate pleasures and I know that all three of us were having our own happy thoughts about the joy we would give each other in submissive embrace.

I already had my middle fingers occupied inside each woman’s tightly clenched pucker and they both seemed to find that distressing humiliation a source of extreme pleasure. It seemed to me to be a special way that an average anal-minded bitch used to wallow in total slutty collusion with their depraved and fully ingrained carnal needs. My mail order bride had displayed with delicious fortitude her desire for masculine rough treatment and panting degradation that made her writhe in sensuous contortions of anal joy and indescribable excitement.

The look on my new bride’s face along with the dancing bedroom eyes of the good widow Murphy face was more than enough to cause my pre-cum to come brimming over with sublime anticipation of the fun to follow our three-pronged attack on fornicating and adulterous nocturnal pleasures.

Of course, my deep-seated fetish with female bums led me to take outlandish liberties with both of their heart-shaped territory of posterior pleasure. I found that the widow Murphy’s bottom was particularly hungry for some anal stimulation and her wails of joy filled my humble abode with the age-old music of feminine submission to indescribable carnal debauchery.

After a lengthy session of anal fun and games, we went into the training session of oral perfection as the widow Murphy showed my mail order bride the tricks of using maximum flexibility with her lips and tongue to elicit my spunk to flow swiftly down her throat with tingling success.

I must confess that I was so enthused by this show of feminine submission that I actually fell to my knees and anointed both of their overflowing vaginas with my feverish tongue in an attempt to bring both of them to the vast wasteland of female release and shuddering throes of abandoned major orgasm.

It was surprisingly my mail order bride that came first in this competition of orgasmic release. Even the widow Murphy was astonished at the accelerated development of my new bride’s carnal litany of degraded accomplishments.

I sat on my Rose’s legs and spanked her ass cheeks until they looked like were on fire and hot to the touch. Then, I entered her sphincter yet again and the widow Murphy completed our little tableau by surrounding my mail order bride’s pretty mouth with her middle-aged but still attractive bush of reddish brown. I watched my Rose lick with her long pointed tongue and I knew that this sort of practice would pay vast dividends to me in future midnight sessions when oral duties were the name of the game and we were two to tango.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.