Spanking Tammy - Cover

Spanking Tammy

by Darian Wolfe

Copyright© 2017 by Darian Wolfe

Erotica Sex Story: Tammy Barnes is a sexually inexperienced submissive who agrees to spend the summer as a slave to a couple whose wife she adores. Almost everything she does with them is a first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Masturbation   Petting   .

“Are you ready to earn your collar?”

“Yes, Lori.”

“Good, the first rule is in private you will address me as mistress and Don as sir or master.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now, Don and I are both spankers, that means we both enjoy giving spankings. So, your first duty is to accept a spanking. Now, most of your spankings will be fun for both of us. If you disobey, you will get a punishment spanking. You won’t enjoy that. This one will be somewhere between the two so that you will have an idea of what a punishment spanking is like. Why are you trembling?”

“I ... I’ve never had a spanking, Mistress.”

“Never?”

Tammy shook her head.

“Do you want us to take you home or do you wish to continue?”

“No, Mistress. Please, don’t send me home.”

“Get that thick phone book from the shelf and bring it here.”

Lori lifted her right foot when Tammy brought the book. “Under my foot.”

“Good girl, Now, go get your hairbrush and bring it to me.”

“M ... mmy hairbrush?”

“Did I stutter slave?”

“No, Mistress.”

“The longer you wait the harder the spanking will be.”

Tammy shot out of the room and was back in an instant holding out a wooden hairbrush to Lori.

“Thank you. Are you wearing panties or a bra?”

“No, Mistress. You told me not to.”

Lori smiled and hiked up her skirt so that her pantyhose clad thighs were showing. She grabbed Tammy’s arm. “Across my lap.”

“Move up a little ... That’s perfect.” She pulled down Tammy’s gym shorts and caressed her ass. “Don, what do you think?”

“It’s beautiful,” He explored it with his fingers, “nice and tight.”

Lori smiled at her husband. “I’ve wanted to blister this ass for years. Do you hear that slave? I’ve wanted you to serve me since you were a freshman, but I had to wait until you were legal. Do you like that?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Don, pull her shorts off, please.”

He slid both hands down her ass and thighs snagging her shorts and pulled them off.”

Tammy groaned.

“Has a man ever touched you like that, slave?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Get used to it because we’ll be going touching you all over.” Lori slapped Tammy’s ass.

“OW.”

“Next rule, no yelling. You can moan or cry quietly, No loud noises.” Lori slapped her other cheek.

Tammy whimpered. “Yes, Mistress.”

Lori beat a light and varied rhythm on Tammy’s ass.

After two minutes, Tammy began to squirm. “It stings, Mistress.”

“It’s supposed to. We’ve got to get it warmed up for the brush. Was that a moan? Do you like rubbing your pussy on my leg?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You’re such a good little slut. Would you like to cum for me?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“If you do well with the brush. I’ll let you. Don’t cum until I tell you.” Lori stopped, “What do you think, Don, is she ready?”

He grabbed a red cheek and shook it. “I’d say so.”

Lori laid a blow with the brush.

Tammy jerked and reached behind herself.

Lori grabbed Tammy’s wrist and pulled it to the small of the young woman’s back. “Don’t ever do that! I could break your fingers if I hit them. Do you understand?”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

“I’ll hold it this time, but from now on you keep your hands on the floor.” She struck another blow.

Tammy shook and sobbed.

Lori caressed Tammy. “You’re doing good. Just two more and we’ll be done, ok?”

Tammy nodded.

Lori tapped the flat of the brush against Tammy’s a few times, paused and struck.

“UMF.”

“Good girl, one more.” Lori swung. Tammy went rigid and squealed. She collapsed back onto Lori and cried.

Don knelt beside Tammy and kissed her cheek. “You are so brave. Your submission means so much to us.”

“Spread your legs, slave,” Lori said.

Tammy gasped. Her hips moved in small circles.

Don laughed. “I think she likes it.”

He stood and pulled off his clothes. He pulled an ottoman over and sat.

“Tammy, suck your master.”

Don groaned as Tammy took in his cock. He gathered her hair in his fist and pushed down. “A little deeper ... Yeah, right there.”

Tammy moaned and bobbed her head.

“How is she?”

“Not bad, she’ll be really good once she’s practiced.”

“Her pussy’s tight. You’ll love it.”

Tammy became frantic in her squirming.

“Keep it in your mouth, breathe around it if you need to,” Don said.

“That’s it, cum for me, squeeze my fingers.”

Tammy moaned and shuddered.

“Keep sucking.”

Tammy redoubled her efforts.

“Look at me ... You’re so beau ... tiful. Swallo ... OH!” Don jerked as spasms rocked him.

“Thank you.” Don gasped.

“Kiss your master, slave.”

Tammy lifted up as Don leaned down.

“Someone who won’t kiss after oral sex is not worthy of your attention.”

Don broke the kiss.

“Yes, mistress,” Tammy said.

“Straddle my legs.”

Tammy shifted herself until she was sitting on Lori”s legs facing her.

Lori stroked Tammy’s face. “I’m proud of you. I know that wasn’t easy. Most people’s first sexual experience isn’t like this. Now, that you’ve seen what it’s going to be like. Do you want to spend the summer as my property? The spankings won’t be as hard unless you’re being punished.”

Tammy turned bright red. “I ... uhm ... liked it. I want more. Not tonight though, please.”

Lori laughed. “Ok, no more tonight. You didn’t answer me, though.”

“Yes, Mistress, I want to spend the summer as your property.” Tammy blushed again. “May I kiss you, Mistress?”

“Yes.”

Tammy cupped Lori’s face and kissed her.

When Tammy broke the kiss Lori smiled. “Thank you, that was sweet.” She grabbed a box from the end table and opened it. She held up a thin black collar with Tammy’s name engraved on a metal tag that was riveted to the front. “You will wear this at all times unless you are choking. That’s inside the house, outside the house, sleeping, or showering. If you take it off for any other reason it means you quit. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Rest your forehead on my shoulder and lift your hair.”

“Too tight?”

“A little, Mistress.”

“How’s that?”

“Fine, Mistress.”

Don whistled. “It looks beautiful.”

Tammy beamed. “May I go look?”

Lori tapped Tammy’s face with her palm. “You forgot to call me mistress.”

“I’m sorry, Mistress.”

“You can look after we’re done,” Lori said. “Lift your tee shirt. I want to see your tits.”

Tammy whispered as she lifted it. “There’s not much here, Mistress. I’m a member of the itty-bitty titty committee.”

“Nonsense, all a person needs is a mouth full.” Lori rubbed Tammy’s nipples with her thumbs. “They’re nice and thick. Are they sensitive?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Tammy hissed as Lori sucked one into her mouth. Lori nipped it.

“MMnnu.”

“They’re delicious, try one, Don. Push your tits out for master, slave.”

Don took one in his mouth. “Mmmm ... They are tasty.”

“Slave, put your hands on my knees.” Lori pinched each of Tammy’s nipples between a thumb and forefinger, “Lean back.”

Tammy groaned as she went back.

“A little further ... Put your head back ... Further ... hold it ... Sit up.”

Tammy shot forward and shook her head. “Whew.”

Lori massaged Tammy’s breasts then leaned forward and kissed each nipple. She rested her hands on Tammy’s hips. “The next rule is that you have to be honest with us. If something is bothering you or is too hard or painful. You have to tell us. If we ask a question you have to answer it. A lie earns a punishment.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Why did you want to kiss me?”

Tammy’s face clouded. “Y ... you d ... didn’t like it?”

Lori gave Tammy a brief kiss. “Yes, I liked it. I want to know why.”

A tear ran down Tammy’s face and she sniffled. “I don’t know, Mistress.”

Lori hugged her.

Tammy cried.

“I know, you have all of these feelings you don’t understand. Boys are big and strong and girls are so soft and cuddly. I went through it, too.”

“You, Mistress?”

“Mmm-hmm. That’s one of the reasons I took you as my slave,” Lori wiped a tear from Tammy’s face. “You’re a good girl and I didn’t want you to go through it alone.” Lori kissed her again.

Tammy moaned as Lori deepened it.

Lori broke the kiss. “You’re so sexy, you’ve got me all hot and bothered.”

“I do?”

Lori popped her cheek. “Remember, your place. The slaps only get harder.”

“Yes, Mistress. I do, Mistress?”

Lori nodded. “Look, you’ve even got Don jacking off.”

Tammy glanced, blushed and giggled.

“His cock is beautiful isn’t it”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Lori whispered in to Tammy’s ear. “Think about it, sometime in the next few days, you’re going to have his cock inside of you.”

Tammy shivered. “I like that idea, Mistress.”

Don grunted as his cock erupted. He relaxed as the last cum rope landed on him. “Damn it, I wanted it to last, but her ass is too fine.”

Tammy giggled and hid her face on Lori’s shoulder.

“I’m the only one who hasn’t cum yet. Would you like to help me, slave.”

Tammy jerked her head away from Lori’s shoulder. “Mistress?” she squeaked.

“Would you like to make me cum?”

Tammy nodded.

Lori patted Tammy’s thigh. “Get between my legs.”

“Unt-uhh, that’s not your destination tonight.” Lori cupped Tammy’s chin. “My breasts are like yours. I can cum from people playing with them. I’ve fantasized about you doing it. Take my shirt and bra off.”

Tammy’s hands trembled as she unbuttoned Lori’s shirt. She pulled the older woman against her as she pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra. She shivered as Lori kissed her neck.

Lori sat back.

Tammy’s mouth hung open. “You’re beautiful, Mistress.”

“Thank you.” Lori grabbed Tammy’s hands. She placed them on her waist. “Here’s the rules. Your hands stay put. You can only use your lips. I like lots of French kissing and no biting unless I tell you. Take your time.”

Tammy nodded. “I understand, Mistress.”

Don scooted the Ottoman back and sat on it.

“Wait, take off your shirt.”

Tammy complied and put her hands back on Lori’s waist. She kissed her, inviting the other woman’s tongue into her mouth with slight touches of her own. She sighed as Lori explored the space between her lips and gums. Tammy broke the kiss and moved to Lori’s neck, drawing small circles with her tongue.

Mistress squirmed under her slave’s attention.

The new slave kissed her way across her Mistress’s throat all the way to Lori’s ear. “My Mistress is beautiful.” She whispered. Tammy rubbed her nipples across Lori’s large breasts. “When I was sixteen I used to lay in bed and cry myself to sleep because I couldn’t touch you. I don’t care if you punish me, Right now, you’re mine.”

Lori whispered. “I wanted you too. If you move your hands or go below my waist I will literally blister your ass.”

Tammy growled and pulled away from Lori.

“Don’t try me, slave.”

Tammy lowered her head.

Lori lifted her chin. “I want you and I want you to please me. You are my property and I decide when or how much. I have fantasized about being like this with you. Are you going to fulfill my fantasy or will you go home?”

Tammy stared at Lori... “May I continue, Mistress?”

“Please.”

Tammy kissed her in a slow, sensuous manner. She sucked Lori’s tongue into her mouth, massaging it with her lips, Mistress moaned. Tammy trailed kisses down Lori’s neck and along each collar bone. Lori shivered when Tammy’s tongue toyed at the entrance to her cleavage.

She whined when her slave ducked down and kissed her ribs tracing the space between each. “Damn, you!”

Tammy chuckled and tongued the soft underbelly of her breasts, her tongue caressing them as hummingbird wings.

Mistress groaned and shoved her breasts up.

Tammy sucked her mistress’s hard nipple deep into her mouth and slowly pulled as far back as she could.

Lori’s face twisted. “Bite me bitch, end this.”

Tammy opened her mouth. The nipple snapped back. She laughed and attacked the other one.

Lori groaned as Tammy released it. A slight sheen of sweat covered her chest.

The slave invaded her mistress’s cleavage, her tongue lapping the sweat.

Lori squirmed under the young slave’s antics, she grabbed Tammy’s head.

Tammy drove her fingers into the soft flesh of Lori’s waist.

Lori yipped and dropped her hands. She screamed and shook as Tammy bit her.

Tammy sat back as Lori slumped in the chair.

After a moment, Lori raised her head. “That was incredible.” She laughed. “I just got grudge fucked by a slave.”

Don laughed. “That’s what it looked like to me.”

“I didn’t think you had it in you.”

Tammy smiled.

Lori held her arms out. “Come here.”

Tammy flowed into her arms.

Lori kissed her. “Thank you, that was superb. Now, give Don a hug and kiss then take a quick shower and go to bed.”

“Yes, Mistress.”


“Slave.”

“Yes, Master?”

“Go to the kitchen, in the fridge there is a bag of cheese cubes, fill a small bowl with them. In the cabinet, there are some tall glasses with lids and straws. Fill one halfway with ice and then put some Mountain Dew in it and bring them here.”

A few minutes later, Tammy returned and handed him the items.

“Thank you. Take off your shift.”

Tammy blushed as she pulled off the extra long form fitting tee shirt that was her approved house wear.

Don lifted and index finger and rotated it.

Tammy slowly turned.

Don smiled. “Thank you. Come lay in my arms.”

After she settled in, Don gave her a gentle kiss and held her. “You feel good in my arms.”

“Thank you, Master.”

Don took a sip of soda, then held the glass in front of her. “Drink.”

Tammy lifted her hand.

“Put your hand down.”

She dropped it and sucked on the straw.

He fed her a cheese cube. “Do you like it?”

The slave nodded.

When she indicated she didn’t want more. Don kissed her again and traced her lips with his fingertips. “You know your Mistress is giving you to me tonight.”

“Yes, Master.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“I’m excited and a little scared.”

“Why?”

“You’re hot.” She blushed as she told him.

“Why are you scared, then?”

“Before last night, I’ve never done anything except some kissing.”

“Have you ever kissed a girl?”

Tammy shook her head. “I wanted to, but I was chicken. Lo ... Mistress was the one I wanted to kiss the most. She’s so pretty.”

“Yes, she is.” Don chuckled. “You got her so good last night.”

Tammy beamed. “Can I ask a question, Master?”

Don sipped the drink then let her take one. “Sure.”

“I’m afraid you’ll get angry.”

“No worries there, Don’t ever be afraid to ask me anything.”

“You have her, why do you want to be with me?” She flicked her hand toward her small chest.

“You remember when we went to Teal Lake with your family a few years ago?”

The slave nodded.

“When you came out of the cabin in that blue bikini I about lost my mind. Your ass was so perfect and your cute elfin face with those luscious lips, that long brown hair. Lori had to give me two blowjobs just so I could calm down enough to be around you.”

“Really?” Tammy squealed.

He tapped her face. “Manners.”

“Yes, Master.”

“You are beautiful, even if you don’t know it. You’re intelligent, sweet, and your submissiveness excites me.”

“Thank you, Master.” She moved so her head was against his chest. “Are you Mistress’s slave, too?”

Don roared in laughter. “I’d rather die than submit to anyone. How in the world ... Oh, I see.”

He chuckled and stroked her cheek. “What you saw last night was respect. Someone who loves you, will respect your property. You are her property so she calls the shots when it comes to you. We are partners and WE decided to allow you to come. If I had refused or if she did then you wouldn’t be here.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.