The Victors Return - Cover

The Victors Return

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Historical Sex Story: Horny WWII flyboys come back to their women. And how!

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy   .

Sandra was surprised as her husband burst in the door. She had no clue that he’d be there except that the war was over. Having their own airplanes helped the Army Air Corps men get home faster than the others.

Once the planes were parked the crews got leave. Most hitched rides on other Corps planes or pulled priority on trains and buses. The war had been brutal for the Eighth Air Force, losing more men over Europe than the Marines lost in both theatres.

None of that mattered now. Kissing furiously, Sandra was so glad to feel Tom’s hand cupping her breast. God, how she had missed even that, let alone what was sure to follow. There was a shadow in the doorway which cause Tom to break their clutching and introduce Wayne, his main wingman over Europe. Sandra shook his hand politely, a bit irritated that they could not be alone.

Wayne said he was glad Tom had invited him along because he had nowhere else to go and celebrate. He’d look around the neighborhood and town for a while. Sandra thanked him.

Clothes came off fast and they got reacquainted with bodies they hadn’t touched for three years. They managed two furious rounds before they heard the front door open.

Sandra sent the vets to the store for supplies as she started a dinner for three. Her crotch tingled nicely and she sang as she worked. Tom hadn’t seemed to notice anything different about her as they rutted. She’d worried a little that he could tell his was now not the only penis that had been inside her. That had been the case when he left but there had been a couple of slips in her fidelity when the hornies had gotten too intense. How about him, off in England? She daren’t ask.

The three of them talked long into the night, working their way through a bottle of bourbon that was nearly impossible to get overseas. When they gave it up to sleep she hugged Wayne tightly, a bit surprised at feeling his erection through the light cotton nightie that was her only garment.

She feigned reluctance as Tom spooned behind her and worked his cock into her still moist pussy. After they quietly climaxed, she got up to go to the bathroom. Tom was already sound asleep.

Passing through the living room to the toilet, she saw Wayne lying on the couch with his eyes open, watching her. After draining her bladder and vagina, she walked over to him and sat in a little space near his belly. His hard shaft poked her bun as she almost sat on it, perhaps what he was hoping for.

Whispering, she said, “You’re not married? [head shake] Or have a girlfriend waiting? [another head shake] You must be lonely? [head nod] Let me see if I can make you feel better.”

She reached around under the sheet and he was wearing only boxers. Getting up, she turned around and knelt by the couch. Tom had always liked this so maybe he would too. Bending over, she took the swollen mushroom pointing at her in her mouth and rubbed the shaft lightly with her fingers. It was very soon when his organ pulsed and she swallowed some rather strongly flavored cream, thinking it must have been a long time since he had release.

Leaving him, she went to the bathroom again and brushed her teeth. She stopped by the couch to give him a relatively chaste kiss. “Sleep well!’ He nodded, smiling.

Her pussy was filled again with Tom’s eager organ in the early morning and she was much less concerned with being quiet. After breakfast Wayne said he was going to the library and the spouses screwed vigorously once more.

As they lay together, temporarily sated, Tom told of the several times Wayne had saved his ass in combat and declared that he’d not be here right now if it weren’t for him.

Deciding that her husband’s savior needed more than a blow job for thanks, she thought of a plan. She kissed her husband and said she had an important question to ask him. It was not for any other reason than to know the truth. She started with, “The girls at work talked about sex a lot more than you men realize. And especially since were getting so little. There were stories that English girls would get horizontal for nylons and chocolate and other such luxuries that you flyboys would smuggle over there. Did you ever do anything like that?”

Tom looked sheepish and said softly, “A few times.” Then more boldly, “And how about you?”

Also looking a bit embarrassed, Sandra admitted she hadn’t been perfectly celibate either, but nearly so. No details from either one. With that temporarily settled, her plan went into action.

“I also want you to know that last night, after you fell asleep I felt sorry for Wayne and gave him some oral pleasure. I know he appreciated it and I was happy to do it.” She felt Tom’s erection returning against her leg. “Since we owe him so much I was thinking about giving him the best gift a girl can bestow.”

Tom was fully hard now, “You mean sleep with him? You’d do that?”

Sandra laughed, “I hope we wouldn’t sleep! Yes, I mean to fuck him!”

She got a pussy full of cock again as her response and when they calmed down Tom said, “I’ll go to the pub after dinner for a couple of hours. Will that be enough?”

Squeezing his cock with her pussy, Sandra chuckled, “I’d hope so or I’d be too worn out to take care of you too.”

Concerned, Tom asked, “Will it be OK? I mean to take his seed in there?” Sandra reassured him that her monthly was only a couple of days away.

As she was preparing dinner the men were out on the porch having a beer. They didn’t realize that the kitchen window was open and she could hear every word. Wayne said he’d called his mom to tell her he was back in the Stares. She had a message for him. He elaborated, “Do you remember that little brunette WAC from my home town that we took turns with the night in Bayfield?”

Tom chuckled, “How could I forget. She was cute and hot.”

Wayne continued, “She’s back home and found my mom and wants to get together with me when I go home.”

Tom replied, “Tell her hello from me ‘cause I know you will want to see her again.”

After dinner Tom made his departure, not letting Wayne go with him because Sandra “needed company” and he was going to catch up with folks Wayne didn’t know.

Only ten minutes after Tom left and Wayne was reading the newspaper on the couch, Sandra appeared in the sheer nightie from their wedding night. It took an “ahem” to get Wayne’s attention but he dropped the paper when he looked up.

Sandra sashayed over to him the sexiest way she could imagine. “Last night was just an appetizer. Here is the best gift Tom and I can give you. Follow me.” She took his hand and led him to the bedroom swinging her hips the way Tom liked.

Wayne was sputtering, “But ... but ... are you sure this is alright?” A hot kiss and hands pulled to her tits silenced those protests. She disrobed the nearly paralyzed man and gave his erection a quick sucking kiss. It was certainly responding appropriately. Kissing him again when he was naked, she explained, “This is why Tom left tonight as we planned. He and I have come to terms with lots of things. Just enjoy me as much as that girl in Bayfield. Yes, I overheard you earlier and I’m going to try and make some memories at least as good. So what are you waiting for, my tits need some attention. They haven’t been fondled for HOURS!”

She poured all her feelings of thankfulness and caring and lust into the next hour. Wayne’s cockhead only saw daylight when they changed positions. He wasn’t permitted to pull out while he recovered. His lover laughed, cried, moaned, and even bit him in her passion.

Tom returned to find them still in bed, his wife’s limbs wrapped around his best friend whose ass was thrusting gently. Seeing him, Sandra exclaimed, “Oh, goody! The next shift has arrived!” He retreated and got a beer on his way to the front porch. A little later, Sandra, wrapped in a thin robe, found him and sat close by.

Without looking at her, Tom said softly, “I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

How wife put her arm around him and replied, matter-of-factly, “You didn’t. It was our third time.”

Tom asked, “Did you enjoy it?”

Sandra pulled his head to face her and looked into his eyes. In an indignant tone of voice, she asked, “Didn’t you want me to? With your best friend? My body was made to enjoy almost any man so of course I did! A lot too! Feeling his hardness moving inside and his hot seed gushing out was almost as good as when you do it. Sharing his joy was an equally good part. I hope you like me all juicy with his stuff because I think it’s going to be that way a lot until he leaves. It feels good and right to have his sperm swimming alongside yours. Now I would enjoy you putting some more of yours there.”

Wayne was next to them on the double bed as she welcomed her very aroused husband into her penis-hungry maw. As they thrust their hips she took Wayne’s hand and put it on the nearest breast which he began kneading and stroking. Then she pulled his head to hers and gave him a long tongue kiss right in front of Tom who was struggling to hold back his ejaculation. That did it. He roared as his buns and thighs clenched, delivering his seed once again into his wife.

Sandra already had several orgasms and wasn’t sure if any more were possible. It didn’t matter. The pleasures of all the stimulations was enough to keep her very receptive.

Wayne was ready to mount her again so she rolled on her stomach and put a pillow under her belly. It was kind of like an anonymous copulation. She sucked and licked all the juices off Tom’s wilted tool as she was reamed from behind.

And so it went through the night, sometimes in the bed all together and sometimes separately. She banged Wayne out on the darkened porch with cars driving by. Another time she put her husband on a kitchen chair and sat on his rod, then had Wayne in front of her, playing with her body and putting his soft cock entirely in her mouth. Taking them in her ass was considered briefly but put off for another time.

When the need to pee hit them simultaneously it was “ladies first”. Sandra wanted to let her vagina drain for a bit but the guys were squirming so she motioned her husband closer. Holding his hose, she tried to aim it between her spread thighs. Not used to pissing that way she sprayed the hot stream all over her pubes. As the urine flowed over her tender clit and labia it tickled so she aimed it lower, right on her most sensitive place. That felt so good that Wayne’s bladder-full actually got her off. A quick shower and back to the play.

The next morning the housewife was up making coffee and breakfast long before her warriors could move. Sometime in the night she had realized there was a well of sexual energy inside her that was being tapped for the first time. Right after the last time her husband made her climax, when he was unable to even get another one himself, he asked her how she was doing. Her reply startled him, “If you had a couple more friends, I could enjoy them too.”

The next, and last, day and night of the aviators’ stay was subdued by comparison, but still plenty sexual. Sandra glowed from the attention as her men worshiped her from head to toe, calling her a “love goddess”. When they kissed her goodbye, she asked her husband if she had been as “good” as the WAC in England? He was startled. Wayne had not mentioned that she knew about that. Quickly recovering his composure, he and Wayne both agreed she was much better.

Sandra hugged and kissed Wayne. “You are always welcome here. I hope things go well with your friend at home and I’d like to meet her if you can get back this way. Thank you for loving me so much too.”

She wasn’t sure how to contact Tom for the next two weeks since the military was moving lots of things around as it downsized quickly. He did call her a week later and she said she’d been a bit concerned when her monthly was two days late. It was just from all the sex, she later learned. But it would have been OK if she had been impregnated. Her maternal instinct was showing itself and she’d like to start a family when they could settle down.

Six months later Tom whooped when he opened the mail. Wayne would visit in two weeks and was bringing Elaine, the hometown girl of the Bayfield night. They had become a couple right away and were getting serious, it sounded like.

Starting a family wasn’t working for Sandra and Tom, and not for the lack of planting seeds. Their doctor said that mumps in Tom’s youth might be the cause but no further testing was done.

As the visit got closer, Sandra pointed out that it would coincide with her fertile time. She had made it quite clear that she expected to welcome and enjoy Wayne like last time. Her comments to her husband, not contested, were, “I still appreciate what he did for us and will accept any consequences. I’m sure you want to enjoy your little wartime piece of ass too.” No more was said about the subject but the pace of coitus increased as the time grew nearer.

The door was flung open at the first knock and the hugs were enthusiastic. Sandra said, in a kind tone, “It’s nice to finally meet you. I’ve heard such good things!”

Elaine smiled, “I have too and I’m so glad you know the history.”

She WAS a small woman, only four-foot-ten. Her dark hair was much shorter than was the style and her body was slim, maybe eighty-five pounds worth. Sandra wondered how she handled the two men when her own hundred thirty pounds seemed barely enough.

The guys grabbed beer and headed for the porch. Sandra took Elaine to the room she and Wayne would share to change clothes. It was warm and Sandra wore a halter top with shorts. She had deliberately left off her bra. Those rigid containers were damned uncomfortable. Elaine casually stripped down to the same kind of outfit. Her breasts were not even a small handful but the nipples were quite pronounced. That became obvious in her top but she didn’t seem to care. “Everyone’s seen them now and I want to be comfortable,” was her comment. Definitely a non-conformist for her time.

The women cleaned up after dinner and kept the men supplied with beer. Sandra mentioned, as the deeper voices floated through the kitchen window from the porch, that this was how she learned about Bayfield.

Elaine asked if Sandra could keep confidences. Receiving a promise, she continued. “That was a crazy time and I did some crazy things. I had quite a few lovers the two years I was there. They kept getting killed or transferred away. Each time I got naked with a new man I prayed he’d stick around. I was getting pretty depressed when I met Wayne. We hit it off and I took him to bed on our second date. You didn’t waste time then. After a few times in the sack he said his wingman needed some loving. I’d just lost another flier that I was also screwing so I thought what the hell? That was my first time to team-fuck and it was great. But I guess you know how that is from what Wayne told me.

“Did they tell you we never repeated the two-on-one but I did bed them both from then on?”

Sandra said she didn’t but wasn’t surprised. “I understand you two are getting serious. How do you feel about trading partners while you are here?”

Elaine grinned, “We’d be hurt if you didn’t. We both still live at home so spending the whole night with a partner, no matter which one, is going to be a treat.”

Sandra looked at her new friend and said, “Hey, it’s dark out on that porch now. Let’s take them their next beer without our tops on.”

Ruefully, Elaine replied, “At least you have a top. Maybe I should take my bottoms off. That’s my best part.”

“Let’s just go naked then. It’s a way to get the fun started.”

With the threat of no beer unless they were also naked, the men quickly complied. That may have been where lap-dancing was invented since it was an obvious way to enjoy the now readily available standing-up parts while sitting. Naturally, the guests joined up with the hosts. The desire for more comfort pushed them to the bedrooms where assorted thumping, squealing, moaning, and groaning was heard all through the night.

After thoroughly enjoying two vigorous poundings by Wayne (the penetrations on the porch not being counted), Sandra drifted off to sleep cuddling with him, thinking of his sperm searching for the egg that might already be waiting. That thought awoke her in the night and he was brought to wakefulness by this bigger-titted beauty already riding his seed-shooter.

When she went to pee, she peeked through the open door to see her husband’s body almost hiding the tiny Elaine as his ass rose and fell pushing his penis into her. She wanted to see it close up in better light sometime. Her crotch tingled with the thought that her beloved was reliving the previous encounters just as she was with Wayne. She was happy for both of them.

Breakfast was at lunchtime but no one complained. The gals went shopping and the guys were off to a ball game in the afternoon. The pairs’ interactions were quite different, as you might expect. While the men seemed focused on rooting for their team, with not the slightest reference to the night’s activities, the women made up for it. Giving up on the pretense of looking to buy anything, they found a café that served wine and settled in.

For being of such short acquaintance, they were surprisingly candid, probably because of the very intimate links. As the wine flowed, so did the innermost thoughts. They discussed Elaine’s deepening relationship with Wayne, Sandra’s attempts to get pregnant, and even the differences between a penis that had been circumcised or not. Elaine had experience with both, Sandra hadn’t but was curious.

Of course they talked about their men. How very fortunate that they had found some that weren’t the possessive and selfish assholes that so many of the other women they knew were attached to. Even though both men had been raised in religious families they didn’t feel bound by all the restrictions if no harm would result. Perhaps their combat experience gave them the self-confidence that the other men lacked.

Elaine said that Wayne hadn’t been particularly bothered that she was dating and bedding other guys when he returned and looked her up. She decided to drop them on her own, not because he asked her to. Perhaps it was because he knew about her wartime experience. If she’d been a virgin, would he have felt differently?

Sandra reflected on her own situation. She’d been a virgin until their engagement, although Tom had a little bit of experience. Both had violated their vows while separated, yet their love still endured. She mused, “Would Tom accept her trying out an uncircumcised penis after she was pregnant?” She would ask just to see what he would say.

Elaine grinned, “I think Wayne likes it that I’m so inclined to wickedness. He gets very excited when I tell him about interesting things I’ve done with others. Of course, especially with Tom. Speaking of Tom, what are we going to try tonight?”

Sandra reflected for a moment, “Before dinner I’d like to be with my husband, if I can borrow him back for a while. Later on, I don’t know. Let’s just see what develops.”

With that settled, sort of, the talk turned to families. Sandra opined that her mother would be horrified if she knew what her “little angel” had been up to.

Elaine said her mom had long known she wasn’t a virgin and sometimes chided her about so many boyfriends and was glad she was “settling down” with Wayne. “I do think,” Elaine observed, “that she is more envious than judgmental. Dad is a fuddy-duddy.”

After dinner Elaine took charge, “This is our last night here and I want an orgy. I’ve had threesomes and switched partners but never an out-and-out, hell-for-leather orgy.” Then she began to have some teasing fun, “I am concerned that our guys will wear out too quickly. Sandra, do you have any old boyfriends we could invite to help out?”

The guys stared at her, surprised. Sandra shook her head, getting in on the game, “None of the kind we need, I’m afraid.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.