SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I looked around to find I was in some sort of futuristic park. There were floating white platforms, a strange fountain and some people walking a dog. Before I could blink, I was surrounded by a bunch of officers in tactical gear.

“PUT YOUR HANDS UP!” An officer yelled at me.

I slowly raised my arms. An officer started to come at me, and I dodged out of the way. They began firing at me. I pulled out my sword and flipped it so that I wasn’t going to cut them. Swinging at them would be no worse than hitting them with a stick ... a metal stick but a stick. A group of them came at me, and I swung, knocking them back. The others continued firing, and finally a shot caught me in the shoulder, knocking me back. I grabbed my shoulder, dropping my sword, and dropped to my knees. Though it didn’t wound me, it did sting. They didn’t waste time and got me cuffed fast. They didn’t read me my rights, and before long, I was in a cell with a set of chairs, a table and a light hanging from the ceiling. They had taken my gun, my sword, my trench coat and my manacle. Before long Tessa walked in and slammed a file down in front of me.

“We have you on twenty one counts of murder, you slime bucket.” She said.

“You have me confused with someone else.” I said softly as I sat there cuffed to the chair.

“We have your tech. Interesting stuff. The scanners say it is decades ahead of most of the tech we have access to.” She said. “At least your bracelet, the rest is ancient.”

“You have me confused with someone else.” I said again, more sternly.

“Where’d you get it? Did you steal it from some big company?” She asked.

“You ... have ... me ... confused ... with ... some ... one ... else.” I said.

“Why do you keep saying that?” She asked.

“Because ... you ... have ... me ... confused ... with ... some ... one ... else...” I said like a jackass.

I just looked at her. She was beautiful. And something drew me to her in a way I had only felt with my Tabitha And Leiara before. I wasn’t sure why, but it was like ... I’m not sure. I felt a warmness in my chest looking at this woman I didn’t know. I mean she was a few years older than me for sure. She was looking at me with scornful and hate filled eyes, like I had really done those murders.

“Okay, let’s say you are right, we have you confused with another person. As rare as that might be, let’s check your id.” She said.

I wanted to reach for my wallet and set it on the table to prove who I was but I was cuffed. An officer walked around behind me and slipped something onto my hand. I felt several pokes. A holographic screen appeared before Tessa and I that laid out all my information. My age, my blood type, how strong my semen would be if I had sex (Good to know I was virile), height, weight, hair color, amount of UV it would take to tan vs burn. All the stuff you would expect to see in a sci-fi flick. Then at the end of it all ... It said: No record found; in big red letters.

“How ... how is that possible?” Tessa asked.

“I told you. You have me confused. I had only just got to this world when you arrested me.” I said.

“What? Where did you come from?” Tessa asked.

“A different world, universe and reality.” I explained. “And if you don’t let me go, those things following me are gonna tear up the place and kill us all.”

An officer burst into the room.

“Another murder was almost committed just a few moments ago. We caught him! We finally got 6127, red handed.” He explained. “This isn’t the guy.”

“Good, wonderful ... can I get my stuff back so I can get out of here now?” I asked.

Tessa gave me a look again. She intrigued. She wanted to know why I had no record. The other officer uncuffed me and I got up. Another officer entered, handing me back my equipment.

“You should know that we have scans of your belongings on file now. Should you commit another crime, we will be able to track you down.” Tessa said coldly.

“Sure.” I said as I put my stuff back on me. “I didn’t commit one in the first place, but fine.”

After getting dressed, I left the room and the building. The air was nice after sitting in that stuffy room, but my peace was short lived.

“Hey!” A voice called out from behind me.

I turned around to see Tessa again.

“What?” I said as she walked up to me.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She asked.

“Um, where ever the fuck I want?” I said sarcastically.

“I want answers!” She said to me.

“Like what? I’ve already told you what you need to know.” I said. “You know what? No, I’m done.” I said before turning and opening a gateway. I jumped in.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.