SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Each of the girls just stood there looking at me. I looked down at the vial one more time before stabbing it into my abs. I felt the injection immediately as the vial hissed in my hands. When it stopped, I pulled it out, and looked up at the girls who were all smiling at me.

“Looks like he’s made his vote.” Jenna said with a smile.

Mari didn’t wait for them to say another word before injecting herself. Mel and Jenna followed her lead. We all tossed our syringes on the coffee table.

“It takes about five minutes to kick in.” Mari warned us.

“So what are we gonna...” Jenna started to ask.

“Well, I’d like to taste you all.” I said.

“I’m for that.” Mari said.

Jenna and Mel looked at each other.

“You’re gonna have to wait for me. I wanna go last, and I want you to make love to me, slowly and passionately.” Mel said. “That’s my fantasy.”

“Okay.” I said.

“I’ll wait til after you’re done eating Mari.” Jenna said.

Mari walked over to the couch and sat on it, with her but hanging off. I walked over to the couch, knelt down and put my head in between Mari’s leg. She let out a stifled giggle as I took a deep breath. My first pussy in a while and I was going to enjoy it. I leaned in and started with a slow lick up her opening.

“That tickles!” Mari said as I brushed against her thigh while trying to pull her in closer.

I began licking, sucking and teasing in any way I could to get her juices flowing, which wasn’t that hard. It honestly wouldn’t have been even without the teasing, or the shot from the way Mari had reacted to me when I said I wanted to give her children.

“Him licking you?” Jenna asked.

“No, his facial hair brushed against me a little.” Mari said. “He’s actually doing better than I had ever dreamed.”

“Oh wow.” Jenna said. “You’ve never said that before.”

“I don’t think even you or Mel could compare.” Mari said as Mel and Jenna got onto the couch on either side of her.

“Wow, that is good.” Mel said.

Mari gripped my head and began running her fingers through my hair.

“Just a bit more, I’m almost there.” She whispered to me.

I redoubled my efforts trying to get her to cum. She grabbed my hair, and forced my face into her crotch as she arched her back and came. Her juices were sweeter than I expected or had tasted before on a woman, and I did enjoy the taste. A few minutes later she calmed down enough to let me go.

“Yeah, I’d say he’s definitely beaten us, that was the fastest I’ve ever seen Mari cum.” Jenna said.

“Maybe, but we’ve all been injected, so you three might be more sensitive at the moment.” I said with a grin after wiping my mouth.

The three of them looked at each other.

“There’s only one way to find that out. You know that right? You’re going to have to eat us all again when we’re off the injections.” Jenna said.

“How long do they last?” I asked.

“The horniness? Or the boost in having a kid?” Mel asked.

“Both.” I said.

“The libido enhancement lasts around twenty four hours or so, as I said before.” Mel explained. “The reproduction enhancement lasts around the same time, maybe a little more.”

“Well, you know what that means, right?” I asked as I laid down on the ground. “Jenna, you should come and sit on my face. While Mari can enjoy sucking my cock or riding it.” I added with a grin.

The two girls squealed and took their positions. Jenna lowered herself onto my face and I went to work, focusing only on eating her out as Mari began working on my cock with her mouth. Definitely more sensitive. I did my best to hold off while I ate Jenna, focusing as well as I could until Jenna got off. When Jenna got off, she hunched over, and her stomach muscles flexed several times as she panted for breath. She finally pulled off me and I looked down my body at Mari.

“Mari, if you had any doubt that you’re a bombshell, you should see how you look sucking my cock through my eyes.” I said.

She absolutely looked beautiful as she pulled her mouth off my cock and licked down my shaft like it was an ice pop. She then picked up her body, and repositioned herself over me. On her knees, she took my cock into her hand, and positioned it at her entrance before slowly and carefully lowering herself on it, until I was completely inside her. Her pussy was hot and tight. It started attacking my cock from every angle.

“Wow, so that’s how it feels.” Mari sighed.

“How’s it feel?” Mel asked.

“That his dick is too big for my body.” Mari said with a grin. “It’s perfect for my first time.”

“How about you?” Mel asked me.

“Like I’m about to blow my load in her already.” I explained.

I leaned up and kissed her gently on the lips. I put my hands on her large breasts.

“You need to remember that you got me this hard, on your own, and got me ready to blow by letting me see your cute face sucking my cock.” I whispered to her.

She pulled me into a passionate kiss. I moved my hands to her hips and guided her to bounce on my cock a little, and we broke the kiss. I let out a long moan as my cock began spraying inside Mari’s incredibly fertile womb which made her let out a long moan as she came from the feeling. With her first orgasm she shuddered. The second had her wrapping her arms around my neck and mashing her lips to mine. The third had her rocking her hips against mine. The fourth had her squirting. The fifth had her pass out in my arms. After my cock stopped spewing my sperm deep inside her, I slowly lifted the sleeping Mari off me, and carried her over to the couch. Mel made space as I laid Mari down. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

“Keep an eye on her while I go get your twin off.” I said with a smirk.

“I don’t think she ever came that hard when the three of us would fool around and get each other off.” Mel said.

“Pretty sure the injections have a lot to do with that. I was cumming buckets.” I said, making a motion with my head towards her pussy.

Mel looked down at what I had already spotted. My seed seeping out of Mari’s freshly fucked hole. I turned to Jenna who gave me a seductive grin.

“Tell me you’re up for a request.” Jenna said.

I raised an eyebrow.

“That would depend on the request.” I said.

“I want you to fuck me hard. Don’t hold back.” She said seductively as she walked up to me and melted her body against mine.

I don’t know what possessed me to, but I lifted her up, holding her by her ass, and passionately kissed her. As we made out, I moved us to a nearby wall, and using it to stead her, I slowly slipped my cock inside her tight hole. Her pussy tightened as soon as I bottomed out, but I didn’t let that stop me. Continuing to make out with her, I began slamming my cock into her pussy as if my life now depended on it. Her pussy would loosen for a moment then clench again, and she would let out a moan, continually as we fucked. After what seemed like forever, but only a few minutes had passed, I felt that all too familiar feeling build up, and slammed into her as hard as I could trying to reach that apex we all wait for. I reached up, grabbing her breast with my left hand as I broke our kiss.

“You ready, I’m getting close.” I hissed.

“Oh yes, fuck me fuck me fuck me.” She squealed as her pussy clamped down hard. “Fill me up, put that baby in me.”

With a few more thrusts I did exactly that, slamming into her hard and filling her with my seed in what felt like an endless torrent. A few minutes later when we had both calmed down a bit, I slipped from inside her. She quickly sat down on the ground.

“That was intense.” Jenna panted. “But completely perfect.”

“Glad I could make you happy.” I said.

“Mel, you’re up.” Jenna said, looking over at her twin.

Looking over at Mel, I saw her absent-mindedly playing with her pussy. She had her leg up, bent at the knee, and her legs spread. There was an obvious wet spot on the couch and her pubic hair glistened with her juices. I walked over to her and extended my hand. She took it and I led her to the master bedroom, with Jenna springing up and quickly following behind We walked over to the bed. I turned to Mel again and kissed her, and as we made out, I guided her onto her back. I kissed across her face to her ear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.