SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar - Cover

SWMS Redux - Sugar and Vinegar

Copyright© 2017 by Arquillius

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a story, about a young man named Joshua, and his twin sister Heather. He has two older sisters named Becky and Rachel all who live with his mom. He doesn't know who his dad actually is, but on one hot night, while his elder sisters are at college, he and his twin sister start something, something that blows into an out of control, piss your pants, awesome adventure.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Falling ... flat on your face ... is not fun. Especially when you’re dropping out of a gateway, onto a hardwood floor.

“You have to be the dumbest guy I have ever met.” The Force Guardian said as he and Leiara floated to the ground next to me.

I picked myself up to a seated position and looked around. I was back in my living room.

“I’m back?” I asked.

“Yes. You’re back home.” The Force Guardian sighed in exasperation.

“You would think he’d...” Leiara started.

I didn’t hear her finish, I just collapsed, back onto my face. I blacked out. I awoke some time later, in my own bed again, with Leiara cradling my head on her legs.

“You know, he was right. You’ve gotta be the dumbest guy either of us ever met.” Leiara said as she looked into my eyes. “Taking on something that powerful, and offering yourself up like a snack.”

“It worked then?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Leiara confirmed. “Your little friend was freed.”

“That’s ... fantastic.” I said weakly.

I still felt exhausted.

“How long was I out?” I asked.

“A day. The girls and I all took shifts making sure you didn’t die.” Leiara said. “They’re really great.”

I tried to sit up and felt a bit dizzy.

“Easy now. Zero said it’ll take a couple days for you to feel normal again.” Leiara said.

“How long was I gone?” I asked.

“For them? An hour or so.” Leiara pointed out.

“I need to...” I started but Leiara forced me to stay down when I tried to get up.

“Unless the next words are ‘take a piss’, you’re staying put.” She said sternly.

She let out a sigh.

“Zero has taken care of things, while you were out of it. He cured your friends who were infected, he drained the particles off Heather and Tabi, and he created a special manacle that will allow you to travel safely to the alternate dimension where your father is, but it’ll only take YOU there and back, no one else can use it.” She explained. “Your traveling gear? The gun, sword, and clothing have been confiscated.”

“So that’s that?” I asked.

“Well, at least until I get back. Zero and Alex need to run some tests on me, and I’m going to help them with the spirit you freed, but then I’ll be right back here.” Leiara explained.

“It’s too bad you can’t stay.” I sighed.

“I’ll be back.” She said before she got up.

She leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

“I’ll send in one of the other girls to sit with you.” Leiara said before leaning back up, and moving her hair from covering her eyes.

She turned and headed out of the room, closing the door behind her. A few minutes later, the door opened again, with Amber coming in.

“Hey sexy.” She said as she got into my actual line of sight. “Who would’ve thought you would be even hotter as you got older.”

She climbed onto the bed and cuddled up to me.

“Now you just get some rest. We’re all here for you.” Amber said.

I closed my eyes and willingly drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning to being snuggled by Tabi.

“Hey sexy.” Tabi said, before sitting up.

She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. The shirt was black and had a flowery design that was various shades of pink with stems that were white in color.

“You feeling any better?” She asked.

I struggled to sit up a little. “A little bit.” I said before crashing back down.

“Oh no, you stay in bed. Food is on the way.” Tabi said. “You have all day to feel better, and hopefully you’ll be up for school tomorrow.”

“Yeah, hopefully. It’ll be nice to get back to some normalcy.” I said. “Right now, I have to use the bathroom though.”

Tabi helped me to the bathroom and after I was done peeing she looked me in the eye.

“So, did you find what you were looking for out there?” Tabi asked.

“I couldn’t tell you what I found out there, apparently something messed with my head. What I can tell you is that along the way I realized that my soul mate isn’t just one person, that I’ll love forever, it’s a group of people, and we all share a strong bond.” I said with a stupid grin.

“I love you too.” She said.

She helped me back to bed after, not saying a word.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.