Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 27

Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

“Hello, This is Jeff.”

“Hey, Jeff ... Randall Knight here. The University newspaper just called me for an interview and pictures, regarding SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS. Is it all right with you if we do this?”

“Sure, I’m the one who contacted them in the first place, but I wasn’t going to tell you what to do. If you want to, then do it. Be prepared for it, though. University Newspaper people are always trying to find something salacious to print. Their grade in their journalism class may depend on it. Who contacted you, specifically?”

“It was a very young sounding gal named Tawny Schroeder. She sounded nice.”

“They always sound nice, until they ask you the question you never expected. I’m told that Piranha fish are quite beautiful, but don’t get in the water with them.”

“Thanks Jeff, I understand, Carol and I were just working on a back story for Tawny. Did you see the commercial this morning, Jeff? It turned out well, didn’t it?”

“Yeah, the school ticket center can’t handle all of the calls we’re getting.”

“What about that possibility we might be headed for the Santa Fe Convention Center Stage, and its 2,600-person capacity? What about that?”

“No official news on that, Randall. If Tawny asks, we’re performing at GGT. Oh, and good idea using Facebook to get auditioners.”

“OK, Jeff ... see you tonight at rehearsal.”

“See you then. Bye.”

“That sounded promising,” said Carol. “I just thought of something Rann ... what if this reporter asks you if you have any brothers or sisters?”

“Yes, Tawny ... I have a brother named John and sister named Nancy, who are doing their higher degree thing, at a out of state college.”

Carol pursued this further, “Mr. Knight, my research shows you have a younger sister, named Carol. What about her?”

“Well, Ms. Schroeder ... what about her?”

“She was quite the little actress in high school, you know, talented both musically and physically,” Carol asked with a giggle in her voice. “Is this the same Carol Knight you are currently on stage with in WEST SIDE STORY, SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS, and I hear, DISNEY’S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?”

“Well, Ms. Schroeder, to be perfectly honest, yes, it is. My sister Carol is one of the most talented actresses to ever come out of La Cienega High School, so she’s starting at SFU in the fall, while we do these musicals together. In the meanwhile, she’s living with me, in my guest bedroom, while she’s starring in Musical Theatre at SFU.”

“And what do you say of the rumors that you are pretending to be man and wife?”

I hesitated a moment, and said, “Yes, Tawny ... we are, but only because -- because -- we love each other very much, and we can’t stand to be apart from each other, for even a moment.”

That remark actually caused Carol to gasp and cry, and she said, “You’re really going to say that, on the record, to a newspaper reporter?”

“Yes, I am Tawny. I’m ready to tell the world about my love for my sister. We’re both over 18, and what we do shouldn’t be anybody’s business, but yes ... we’re lovers, our family knows and wishes us well, does that shock you, Tawny? I hope not. It doesn’t shock me to know how much I love her, and how much she loves me in return.”

“Oh my god Randall, are you really going to out us?”

“Only if I have to, but I will try to rein in my remarks, depending on her questions, Blue Eyes.”

#RING#

“Hello, this is Randall Knight.”

“Brother Adam, guess where I’m calling you from?”

“Brother Daniel, hmmm ... the only thing that comes to mind would be the Santa Fe Convention Center Stage?”

“You sure know how to bust up a guy’s news, Randall. We got so slammed by callers, the SFCCS decided to let us do ‘Brides’ on their stage for a minimal fee, along with putting it out to the media. Rehearsals are there starting tonight. Use the South Entrance and be ready to stretch your acting and singing chops.”

“Awesome, Bro!”

“At the rate calls are coming in, we might have our first weekend sold out before the day is over. I understand they are playing the commercial every other hour, and right after it is shown, the call center is underwater with calls.”

“Oh, Jeff?”

“Yeah!”

“What’s the availability of the SFCCS for my BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?”

“It took you long enough to get to that question? They say you and your ‘significant other’ are ‘bankable’ enough to use the theatre for your show. That stage is only eight feet wider at the proscenium, so the staging wouldn’t be much different.”

“What great news, Jeff ... so I can tell Tawny about this?”

“Sure, you and Carol are about to get on the ‘Mr. Toads Wild Ride’ of two consecutive block-buster Musicals. Get your rest ... you’ll need it.”

I gave Blue Eyes all the details of this conversation with Jeff. Her reaction was to take off all her clothes, unzip my fly and have me fuck her senseless, her naked and me fully clothed. I was so astonished by her brazenness, that I had no impulse control and I quickly and massively came inside my little sister. I think that was her plan all along. She said it was called CMFN sex, Clothed Man, Naked Woman ... she found it when she was looking at porn. We cleaned up and left to go eat and then go to our interview.

Things are just getting better and better.

My sister looks at porn?


Carol and I got to the theatre a few minutes before Tawny, so we went over our story. A green PT Cruiser showed up, and out bounced a cute blonde and a nerdy looking guy, who must have been the photographer.

“Hello, I’m Randall Knight and this is my wife Carol. You must be Tawny and you are... ?”

“This is Rick Morris, he’ll be taking some pictures while we talk, if that’s all right with the two of you?”

Rick waved at us both.

I looked over to Carol and we nodded in the affirmative, together. There was an old-style bench a few steps away and I offered if to Tawny. She sat down, and Carol and I sat down next to each other. Carol had a look of nervousness on her face, but smiled that smile that usually breaks down the sternest people to a smile themselves.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.