Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“You know, I’ve been thinking, Larry, I love this whole sharing thing, and I want to keep it going, but I want to shake up a few things from where they have been,” Mom told Dad as we all sat down to prepare for Natalie signing her ass over to me.

“I’m listening,” Dad assured Mom, even as Natalie perused the contract that was initially proposed between us.

“It’s just silly to pretend that we’re not vastly different from each other in terms of desires, dominance, submission, kinks, vanilla, etc. So, I think that it’s high time that I accept what I really am. And what you are, in fact. The whole ... holes thing works for Nathan and Natalie, I think. It works for Aaron and Bianca, too, I can tell.

“I’m not sure that it fits us. I’m not saying that I failed to enjoy fucking Nathan, Aaron, and even the girls. I very much like it and want it to keep happening. It’s just ... the ownership of the holes is not me. I don’t think that it’s you, either. We’ve tried it, but it doesn’t work,” Mom explained, making sense to me at least.

“So, you want a different contract and deal for us. You know, to be perfectly honest, I’ve had my doubts, too, but I didn’t want to be the killjoy ruining your fun, since everything else about it was pretty hot. But, yes, I’m glad that you spoke up. It was a nice, fun experiment, certainly gave us a new experience, but the risks to the long-term health of our marriage from something so unlike us and so extreme are rather high for us. Perhaps we should write up our own contract once the youngsters make their pact and formalize it, Greta,” Dad decided, much to Mom’s relief.

“Indeed. I think that you two always have your own special thing, and that’s good, folks. You share, but you’re really meant to do it your way, not how someone else does it. You’ve tried it our way, but it just doesn’t work for you, so handle it how you wish, what comes naturally for you. That’s what we’re doing, I think,” I supported their decision, feeling in my bones that it was the right one.

“Okay, then. You’re right about Mom and Dad, but what about us? Do we still want to keep that bet going with Bianca and me or do something else? Maybe just agree that she and I own each other’s tits and leave it at that on the issue of the boobs. What do you guys think?” Natalie offered, getting a thumbs-up sign from Bianca in approval.

“Alright, so that’s a done deal, then. We’re doing one, general compact for all of us, then, not separate covenants for each, right?” I stipulated.

“Yeah, I think that’s best. And put in that proviso about Natalie and I owning each other’s tits. I rather like it. Her breasts might be smaller, but she does have boobs, and they’re pretty in their own miniature way. We can also still agree about our sweet asses both belonging to Nathan, correct? He’s a butt man. It suits him and reflects his dominance, his aggression, our intimacy and vulnerability to him, which I rather like,” Bianca suggested for her part.

“Well, I’m definitely on board with that,” I grinned, while both my sister and fiancee reached over to kiss me hard on the mouth.

“I kinda knew that you would be,” Natalie winked at me.

“Same here, papi. That’s just how it is with you. You’re made to rule, to dominate, to own a woman or at least parts of her, to make her cream herself and squirt those juices down her thighs. You’re a natural stud as well as Top and Dom. That’s just plain you. That’s why both Natalie and I are hooked on you so much. Addicted to your cock, to your dominance, to your aggression. Especially to your fixation with our asses. It’s why I’m so fucking wet right now that I’m dripping fluids out of my twat onto this chair,” Bianca assured me with yet another steamy French kiss.

“Aaron’s another matter, of course. He’s so adorable and attractive, in a cute, eager, worshipful, and submissive manner. He treats ladies as goddesses who either do or don’t deign to notice and reward him. I’ve been thinking that we should share him. I get his cock and Bianca gets his ass. You get his mouth, Nathan. We can swap as needed, but this will ensure that he gets plenty of action while still knowing his place.

“As for your ass, Bianca and I can share it, if that’s okay with you. Since you own our butts, we should own yours. Just know that we’ll well aware that you’re not really a pure Dom or sub. While Bianca referred to you as a Top and a Dom, you’re also capable of being a sub and bottom, I’ve noticed at times. Just as we two are capable of it, in fact. Aaron’s pure sub as well as bottom and voyeur, but that’s a given. Anyway, this plan really seems to fit.

“We don’t claim any other parts of you. We don’t need to claim them. Just your sweet, hairy, manly ass. Aaron doesn’t get any part of you, because as we’ve agreed, I think, he doesn’t have a dominant bone in his body. You own all of the rest of your body yourself, as a guy like you should. You’re a fucking god, just as Bianca likes to call you! A satyr, if that fits, due to your wonderful, hairy bod. I love it and so does Bianca, I dare say,” Natalie encouraged a solution that made sense to each of us.

“Very well, but I think that we can agree that your mouths and pussies are now your own again. No owners but yourselves. No communal property. Just reverting back to original owners, the people attached to them. That seems fair to me, don’t you think?” I proffered, getting wet, wild tongue kisses in gratitude from both women.

“It will make it much easier to assert our other rights with each other and Aaron, that’s for sure,” Bianca answered with real lust directed at both of us guys as well as my sister.

“It’s a deal, then? We’re all agreed?” Aaron interjected, now quite eager to see his own fate sealed, it seemed to me, “I just want permanence, to know my future role so I can settle into it. This sounds good to me. I want to know my place and be kept firmly in it by my owners.”

“Indeed. You should still take vows to ‘love, honor, and obey’ Natalie and take her last name instead of her taking yours, as we discussed. It’s only fitting for a subbie hubby like yourself,” I noted, making Aaron blush in full accord as well as some humiliation while Mom and Dad listened to our exchange.

“Very much so. I also think that both Natalie and Bianca should be collared in a special ceremony by you right after our double wedding. And that Bianca should take your surname and vow to ‘love, honor, and obey’ you, Nathan. I also want to be collared to each of you, but Natalie most of all. Some sort of special marker to show that she’s my Goddess as well as my Mistress. It’s a pity that polygamy’s not legal, so they can’t both do that, but still... , “ Aaron trailed off in his fantasies or daydreams for a second.

“Earth to Aaron!” Natalie teased him a little before stroking his dick to jolt him awake.

“Yes, dear?” Aaron beamed as he realized what he just said.

“Well, that’s an excellent start, isn’t it? Anyway, the polygamy thing would be nice, so why don’t we unofficially do it? We’re already breaking the law with incest, anyway. Might as well go for broke,” Natalie pointed out.

“Indeed, as the saying goes, ‘in for a penny, in for a pound.’ There’s no point in breaking the incest laws and obeying the bigamy ones, is there? Besides, I think that in this state, unless you get a fraudulent marriage license for the second spouse, you’re not really committing a crime, are you? It’s a double wedding, anyway,” I supported Natalie’s point, “though I should add that any other lovers we take need not be spouses, of course.”

“Naturally. We’re not saying that all lovers should wed each other, just that our special foursome should get hitched, that’s all. We’re not knocking premarital or extramarital sex, just endorsing polygamy or polyamory. Nathan and Natalie can’t officially marry, anyway, as siblings, so we exchange vows, but only get a license for two couples. Aaron with Natalie, Nathan with me. Natalie and I can even take vows to each other, if she wants to,” Bianca offered, licking her lips at that last idea.

“Oh, I love it, including the lesbian wedding part, and we’ll make such great brides, too! We can write whatever vows we like, just make sure that we leave out any promises of ‘forsaking all others.’ That just won’t do, especially if we’re still getting it on with Mom and Dad here, among others,” Natalie threw her support to such a proposition.

“Okay, then, I think that we have a formal pact, don’t we? Let’s videotape ourselves signing it, and then we can plan our weddings, collaring, etc. As for the collaring for Aaron, the solution is simple. Natalie gets the leash. Aaron’s collared to all three of us, but only Natalie gets the leash for him and it’s one that can be attached to a ball harness instead of a collar whenever preferred. Think of the benefits there. Bianca gets a remote control for a vibrating butt-plug that can be put inside Aaron’s cornhole. I get a ball gag that I can put in his mouth whenever I see fit. Deal? The leash, however, takes precedence,” I reached for the closing point of the pitch, as salesmen liked to say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.