Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“So, what about the bets? Shall they remain in force and if so, how shall they affect the relationships that we will have with each other, especially Aaron’s with everyone else?” I wondered now, even as Aaron’s limp cock twitched a little despite having just fucked Mom.

“I’m game for the bets to remain so, a point of honor, if you will. If Aaron does win, it’s an exception to his otherwise submissive role. If he loses, it fits in neatly and add another aspect to the dominant role that everyone has in his life, especially you as his future bride. I think that we should make a temporary arrangement for now, with a longer-term contract, collaring, anything else that we want to do ... once the bets are settled, of course. That’s only until the convention, and then we’ll have a better idea of what’s going on, naturally.

“Think of the fun. If Aaron wins, he can command me to service anyone with my mouth, but Natalie can still bring him to heel while I’m doing whatever he says. He’ll own my mouth, but she owns him, heart, body, and soul. I’ll enjoy sucking cock or eating pussy or ass while seeing and knowing that she’s doing things to him ... no doubt that combo will have him so hot and bothered that he’ll come all over the place ... and clean up his mess.

“If he loses, well, I can make him do things to all of us that make it quite clear just how much he enjoys being pushed around and put to work with that tongue of his! Imagine the fun ... Natalie doing whatever she wishes to his cock, his ass, etc. while I use his mouth however I wish. I will especially enjoy having him eat up the creampies from pussy and ass. I will love making him suck cock, too. He’ll be like a rag doll, used and fucked however we like, too, won’t he? As to contracts and collars, we can visit that as needed, but a temporary pact works for now, right?” Bianca proposed her own thoughts on this matter as well.

“Precisely. I also want a sort of understanding regarding my pussy ... it’s family property now. It belongs to the whole family, not just me and not just Aaron. It also belongs to Nathan, to Mom, to Dad, and to Bianca. We all own my pussy and I want that clearly understood. I no longer reserve the right to refuse vaginal sex with any of you. If you want to fuck it, fuck it! If you want to finger or eat it, do that, too. I am one of the owners, but only one of six, so I can be outvoted, too, and I kind of hope that I am at times.

“Now, I’m not going to welsh on my bets, either. If I win, I win, and I’ll enjoy pegging Nathan, though you can bet that I won’t stop taking Nathan’s cock back there. It will be communal property like my pussy. If I lose, well, then Nathan holds all of the cards and you’d want to be nice to him if you want a turn in my booty. I don’t want to own any part of myself, but maybe that’s just me.

“Same goes with my bet with Bianca. I’m a woman of my word. If I win, I enjoy doing whatever I want to her tits. If I lose, I have to let her make me do things to her tits. I would offer her my tits, but ... well, would you like to make that the bet instead?” Natalie thought aloud now.

“Actually, that holds more than a little appeal. While your tits are smaller, they’re still quite nice, thank you very much. Sure, let’s make it all fair, then. I win, your boobs are mine, you win, mine are yours,” Bianca agreed with a wink.

“As for my mouth ... that’s very intimate and I think that it should up to Aaron to decide who gets ownership of that. Him or someone else. Well, Aaron? Do you want to own my sweet mouth, claim it for your cock ... or someone else? Be honest here. What do you want here?” Natalie confronted her beau once more with a smile and a kiss.

“Your father ... Dad ... he should own it, I think. I don’t believe that I should keep any parts of you all to myself, but I think that you should own my ass. I’m the subbie here, not you. You’re my goddess, so I don’t have any right or reason to claim any part of you all to myself. Being your husband and the joint-owner of your pussy is quite enough power or control for me. I think that my goddess should only submit to dominant men, not submissive men like me.

“I want to keep my prick communal property, at least until the bet with Bianca is resolved. As for your mouth, I trust Dad to handle it well and not be selfish, don’t you agree? I’ll still get pegged by you at least and certainly get my turn in your twat, plus I will get to marry you and ... well, this might sound weird, but I want to take your name, not give you my name. I’m the submissive spouse, not you. You’re my goddess. The normal rules just don’t apply here ... and I’d like to write our own vows, if at all possible,” Aaron encouraged Natalie, evidently excited by the idea of her sharing her twat and her tongue with each of us.

“Your ass, you say? Okay, then ... I’m gonna love pegging that! Trust me, honey, this will be fun for both of us. I might even have others peg it ... and even some men bugger you if they wish it. Thank you, sweetie ... this is the best gift that you’ve ever given me. I’m gonna own this sweet ass and have so much fun with it! As to the dick and balls, yes, I wouldn’t dream of monopolizing it! Even a submissive fuck pig has his day now and then ... so maybe you’ll win your bet with her, perhaps not, but either way, it’s gonna be great!

“As for taking my name, babe, that’s a great honor. I love how much you like to keep surprising me with your submissive ways. And you want to write our own vows ... something that would attest to my dominant role and your submissive one, I take it? Oh, baby, that’s very sweet of you ... you won’t regret that, either. What exactly did you have in mind, if you don’t mind telling me?

“If you win or lose, honey, you should still be enjoyed by all of the women of the family that way, that fine dick of yours put to work for all of us. This way, we can both be sluts for the family, available for communal use. A lot of this can be temporary and changed when that helps, but for now, the shared ownership of your prick makes all of the sense in the world. If you win, you can also make your mouth joint-property, right? Think of all of the creampies that you’ll get to do, either way,” Natalie explained her thoughts and feelings on this matter, as it happened.

“Allow me to propose one thing in particular. All genitals should be family property. Permanently, not as a temporary fix. That is, no one individual should claim them. That way, we can all enjoy whatever we do claim better, not needing permission to use what we claim. I hope that makes sense to all of you, because it does to me. It would also discourage any further talk of monogamy, wouldn’t it? Think of it as our miniature version of the whole ‘promiscuity is a citizen’s duty’ deal from Brave New World. I don’t care for that vision of the world, or the whole male continence bullshit that ol’ Aldous pushed in The Island, but still ... one gets the idea, I think,” I suggested, thinking that I had hit on something...

“I like your thinking, in fact. So, whenever I want to ride my husband, son, or son-in-law, I can just climb aboard, and if I’m sleeping and one or more of you want to drive it home, go for it. I love it! Yes, I think that my pussy is communal property, too. What about you, Larry, dear? Want to make your cock and balls open to all within the family? Maybe we can expand that soon to include Aaron’s parents and Bianca’s mom, too,” Mom grasped eagerly at that idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.