So, Now I Love a Succubus - Cover

So, Now I Love a Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nick seems a fairly normal married man, despite his frustrations with his marriage, but then he meets a waitress named Autumn at a family-style restaurant for breakfast one Saturday morning....and there is a Hell of a lot more to her than meets the eye.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Oh, damn, she really was cheating on you, wasn’t she?” Autumn giggled as we discovered my still frozen wife, Lizzie, in the arms of another ... woman?

My wife was having a lesbian affair, I realized, which was a little bit of a shock, but then it made a certain degree of sense. Her previous partner, prior to me, was a woman named Vanessa, and sure enough, that was exactly who I found in bed with her! I also saw a wedding band on Vanessa’s left hand, thus proving that she was married, too. I wanted answers, but for now, I would have my fun at both ladies’s expense. My blood boiled, but my cock was hard and my balls tight, as Autumn lifted the covers to reveal the scrumptious nude form of my wife’s Sapphic paramour.

“So, want to go for it? Before you start worrying about the law and the ethics of this, just consider: you’re a demon now. You’re above human law and rules, or beneath them, but you get the idea. You’re outside of and beyond such moral considerations and scruples. I’d say pound the lover girl first, get another taste of strange. Then use your own wife afterward. Trust me, you’ll still have enough left over for me. Think on it ... you’re expanding the dominions of Hell. Whoever takes over will be pleased with you ... and me, eventually. This is an assault on Jehovah’s plans for the Cosmos that even he didn’t see coming. They’ll be succubi before you know it, and then you can thaw out time if you wish, but please freeze it again for a while ... I love it when time is frozen! By then, your wife and her lover will be your minions, trust me on that,” Autumn encouraged me to take Vanessa’s sweet Latin twat.

Noticing that Lizzie had been nice enough to do the foreplay for me, I slid my thick prick easily into Vanessa’s fine pussy from behind, unable to resist the chance for some real payback delivered to her and Lizzie alike. The responses might have been involuntary, but they were undeniable, as Vanessa pushed back at me with her wonderfully wide hips and took me deeper inside her wet, warm, luscious cunt on each stroke. She moaned and gasped with obvious appreciation as I claimed her body and made it mine, again and again. I fucked her roughly and each thrust seemed to excite her even more. She creamed herself several times before she absolutely lost all-self control and gushed all over my cock.

“Alright, girlie, here it comes!” I shot out my jizz into Vanessa’s twat from behind, and then watched with fascination as Autumn took a finger to push most of it inside her twat, licking up the excess from her hand.

“Tasty, as always, and so is she! I will love eating her out, I can tell you for sure! Especially when she’s freshly fucked by you. So, are you ready to reclaim your wife?” Autumn licked her lips greedily as I stirred and slipped my stiff dick into Lizzie’s eager slit.

I humped Lizzie for a while longer, since I had just pounded and spent myself inside her girlfriend already, but she was never far from a climax at any point of this whole business. She creamed herself more than once, too, and I got the distinct impression that she really was bi, not gay. I had the same idea about Vanessa, which would make sense given her marital status. Being LDS, Lizzie would have the same kind of guilt that Vanessa would as a Catholic about adultery, yet it didn’t stop either of them from cheating on their husbands with each other, which was a revealing fact. Of course, Lizzie was about as devout in her Mormonism as I was in my Eastern Orthodoxy, which was not at all. If either of us had been too pious, the intermarriage would never have happened at all. Even so, the girl still wore her magic underwear and hoped to regain her temple recommend or something like that in the future.

Now, of course, such issues were moot. I was a devil of Hell, a demon, a minion of Satan, an incubus, a fiend. They would soon be succubi themselves and no longer within the reach of Heaven’s protection at all. Their souls were already lost to Jehovah, so why not sin, right? That was certainly my attitude, given my disgust with the whole Christian worldview. I was quite happy to be a devil if it emancipated me from Jehovah’s control and jurisdiction, gave me more freedom than Autumn ever had as a succubus. Pretty soon, Lizzie and Vanessa would be under my thumb instead of the priest’s (or bishop’s).

At any rate, Lizzie was soon so soaked in her juices that there was no stopping her from her release, and with her, I came as well. I spent myself, with more than a decent load of spunk in her lovely twat, filling her up with my infernal seed. As I withdrew from Lizzie, I felt her stir beneath me, saw her turn her head, and then heard her scream as she realized that it was me ... and I wasn’t alone. Autumn had been licking Vanessa’s pussy and ass, which Lizzie now realized were even wetter than before. She could smell the growing arousal more by the second.

“Nick ... Nick? What the hell is going on here?” Lizzie had the nerve to blurt out angrily at first, and then she remembered that she was busted, “ ... um, I suppose that you’re wondering the same thing, aren’t you?”

“No, dear, I’ve figured it out pretty damn well on my own. Seems that we’re both cheaters, I dare say. The only differences are that you cheated first and I busted your sweet ass. It was bound to happen, sooner or later, honey. Level with me. You and Vanessa never broke it off completely, did you? How long have you been ... going behind his back and mine? Fifteen, sixteen years now? I’ve more than earned my payback by screwing Autumn here ... and Vanessa as well,” I declared, just as Vanessa perked up her head.

“And, fuck, he’s a fucking tiger in bed, just like his wife ... and Autumn! He’s better than Nels, and that takes some doing, because my hubby is no slouch in the sack, either. Look, I don’t know about you, but I don’t want this to stop ... this, baby. You, me, your husband ... and Autumn. Besides, I helped you fuck Nels that night when he was out with cough syrup and we did the same later with Nick here. Remember when they had their massive head colds and we just couldn’t resist having such a naughty secret, babe? It required us to get colds, too, in order to pass it down, since Nick and Nels don’t know each other, but it was so fucking worth it, wasn’t it?” Vanessa confessed aloud, indicating that she wasn’t frozen, either, though time still was.

“You did what?” I looked both of them while Autumn snickered.

“Looks like you guys and your wives are well-matched. I can tell that she felt awful about cheating for a long time and tried to quit repeatedly, but could never quite end it with her best friend with benefits, could she? You three at least have the same kinky sides to you. I can’t speak as to Nels, of course. But that can be fixed, you know. I don’t know how you guys could be married to these two women and not know each other, but maybe that was discouraged so that you two might not compare notes. Am I right, girls? ‘Fess up, ladies,” Autumn licked her lips as she began kissing both women on the necks and shoulders.

“Okay, so that might be a factor, plus we were planning to have them breed us, but somehow, neither of us got knocked up. Then I found out why in his case. A vasectomy. And you’re right. We cheated from the outset. It wasn’t because I don’t love you or she doesn’t love him. It was just because we were still very much in love with each other as well. It wasn’t just an affair, not even a lesbian affair ... it was a love affair, honey. It was sinful, it was wrong, contrary to everything that our churches teach, and yet both of us were married to people who didn’t share our faiths, so we were already sinful. We just couldn’t stop it!

“We married at first to get pregnant and have fathers for our babies, but we both developed feelings for our husbands, too. We justified it by saying at that least we weren’t sleeping with other men ... and then the cough syrup incident put the lie to that. That was the only case of straight adultery that we committed, just so that you know, which I hope will ... make things a little nicer. Not as bad. By the way, did you fuck Autumn, too? I guess that you did,” Lizzie rattled on incessantly while Autumn shook her head.

“Will you just shut up already? Okay, so you’re bi! I get that! Both of you are into both sexes, of course! Well, guess what! So am I! So are half of the incubi and succubi, probably all of us, in fact! Yes, as you can see ... I’m a demoness! I get it! You’re in love! You also love your husbands! And you’re afraid of the wrath of Jehovah! Well, I got news for you, babes! You’re both damned already! You might as break free of the morals and rules of your churches and open your marriages completely, and that’s exactly what you’re going to do, dear,” Autumn told the ladies, making them both turn very pale.

“Damned? Because of the cough syrup incident or the lesbian love affair?” Vanessa inquired, in spite of herself unable to keep her hands off me, just as neither Lizzie nor Autumn could now.

“Because you both got Nick’s seed now, after he had been intimate with me earlier today. You see, after that, Nick started his metamorphosis, his transformation into a sex fiend, an incubus, a pleasure demon of Hell. Once that process started and he fucked you ... and came inside each of you, there was no turning back. You’re all damned, just like Nick and me.

“By the way, you’re welcome. It’s going to be the life for you, ladies, and no, you won’t have a choice about opening up your marriages. Succubi and incubi don’t exactly have the ability to be faithful to anyone. You weren’t anyway, so what’s the loss? Nick here was ripe for the plucking and I took him, good thing that I did so, too. You might well have been headed to divorce court otherwise. Incidentally, those cravings that you feel now ... they’ll only get stronger by the day, until you sometimes can’t think until you satisfy them for a bit,” Autumn elaborated, even as she climbed on top of me in front of my own wife and her lesbian lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.