The Pirate Princess - Cover

The Pirate Princess

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Honey was a female swashbuckler with a quick blade and a temper that matched her heated womanhood. Her seductive ways inspire loyalty from every member of the crew from the first mate to the lowly cabin boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

That evening Captain Honey stood on the deck looking at the distant horizon. It was a cloudless night, and the stars were stretched in every direction easy to see, and so close one could almost believe if you reached out your hand you could touch them with your fingers.

She could hear the crew shouting and laughing down below having a ball with the captured females from the last prize. It was a perk of their trade and she often enjoyed them watching them at their sordid games with the poor wenches.

It was time for her to visit the captured cabin boy from the last prize. She had been saving him for last because of his tender years and air of innocence. The pirate princess opined the lad was likely only eighteen years old and with little experience with females. That was the sort of young male she enjoyed the most. It was exhilarating to play with his randy pecker while he was trussed up and unable to resist her depravity.

It reminded her of her own situation when she was passing for a cabin boy and was used without mercy by the ruthless pirates with their degrading demands on her person. Her tightly clenched anal opening tingled with the memory of so many hard cocks in her bottom with her face buried in the pillow on her bunk.

It was not the sort of memory that brought a smile to her face even when she needed that sort of activity to give her needy flesh comfort.

Looking back on it in retrospect, it was the passing as a boy that excited her the most rather than the stretching of her trembling sphincter by the unseen male cocks that pinned her like a butterfly on a flat board for mounting in a frame.

Sometimes, when she had a prime piece of female flesh under her tutoring dominance, she imagined that she was a male and taking her satisfaction in the lady’s bottom with little regard for their same sex origins.

Of course, when she was reciprocating her oral attentions on the captive female’s juicy bush with her own bush offered in return there was no disguising her feminine gender and she forced the woman to eat her until she reached her pleasure point of ultimate tingles in her pretty twat.

It seemed to her that a male cock in her own bottom during such escapades made it all so more enjoyable and she kept a crew member handy for speeding her to her final release with great attention to detail. She would even allow the lucky fellow to spank her reddened cheeks with his cruel palms telling him the harder he hit her the greater she would reward him with pieces of eight and selected choice pussies to spray him with her eager snatch.

They chased a fine Spanish merchant ship on the way to Dry Tortuga.

She stood on the deck watching the fat bottomed ship under full sail doing its best to escape its eventual capture and taking of all goods in the hold and exploitation of all the females on board for the pleasure of crew and officers.

They made the Spanish military men walk the plank sticking them with their sword tips when they refused to enter the black uninviting waters of the Gulf stream.

Each time one of them hit the waves with a splash and a final shout of outrage at their demise, the men would punish the females with unrequited groping of their delicate privates shouting obscenities in their virginal ears of the hard future ahead for each of them.

Most of the men gave little thought to the social status of the female prisoners holding their bodies and faces as their primary source of attraction with no consideration of their level of intelligence or social standing.

Thus, maids were sometime more in demand than young debutants depending on the size of their bosoms or the curve of their generous behinds.

Captain Honey spied an older, proud looking woman with several rings and wearing a widow’s black standing unimpressed at the men groping her still covered breasts and her shapely bottom.

The Pirate Princess allowed her celebrating crew to grope and slide their impudent hands under the female prisoner’s clothing, but she kept a firm hand on any unapproved coupling or obscene use of their feminine mouths to comfort the men’s appetite for slap and tickle.

Along with the females already under their full control, there were almost two dozen women available for the crew to bed below decks to their heart’s content.

Captain Honey had her own entourage of two females to tend her unusual sexual needs, but she was seriously thinking of adding a third with the haughty Spanish lady with airs of fine breeding and social standing.

She considered the opening of this fine example of upper class femininity licking her lips at the thought of stripping her down to her bare skin with no chance to avoid the lust in her eyes that made her shiver with fear at her future treatment.

She passed orders to the first mate to take the remainder of the prize females down below where the men would train them in the proper way to entertain all hands with their submissive attitudes.

The women knew instinctively that any rejection or distain on their part would give the men an excuse to punish them with abject humiliation in front of all the others.

Honey directed the steward to bring the Spanish lady to her quarters and prepare her for a bath in the wooden tub filled with hot water from the galley.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.