The Pirate Princess - Cover

The Pirate Princess

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Honey was a female swashbuckler with a quick blade and a temper that matched her heated womanhood. Her seductive ways inspire loyalty from every member of the crew from the first mate to the lowly cabin boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The moon was hanging low on the horizon that night and its reddish glow gave warning to all sailors on the high seas. There was a storm a-brewing though the waves were calmed and all looked fine and dandy.

The Pirate Princess was in her cabin plastered to the rump of a recently captured female hostage. She was playing with the older woman’s plump behind in a most disgraceful manner and the poor thing was weeping tears of humiliation and despair at her depraved situation.

Her tears made the strong willed Captain pause momentarily but she opined that the modest and virginly female would probably look back on this moment as memorable and give her a tingle where it really counted when all was said and done.

In fact, she considered the fact she was giving the old bitch attention of a more placid nature rather than throwing her to the pleasures of her rowdy crew and the stretched ropes of the wooden barrels right out in full view to one and all on the Quartermain was a favor granted to her to save her dignity for time immemorial.

After Captain Honey aka the Pirate Princess had satisfied her urge to test the captive woman’s rectal passage for tightness and flexibility, she sat her down at her dining table and opened up a jug of fine wine from the old world vineyards and gave her a sizable chunk of the smooth chocolate that she had hoarded for the entire voyage hiding it from the others. The woman whose name was stated to be “the Countess of Montenegro” was brought to tears by the Captain’s generosity and she told her the tale of her journey to the Dry Tortugas to find her kidnapped daughter not heard from for the better part of two years and still counting.

The Countess opened her tiny locket and showed Honey her daughter’s likeness and there was no doubt that she was both fair and winsome by far better than most females on the Spanish Main.

Captain Honey looked at the drawing intently thinking that it was a likeness that she had seen recently on the island of Santo Cruz north of the Dry Tortugas by some twenty hundreds of leagues or more and she was one that never forgot a face once she had seen it one time.

She kept it to herself because the woman she had seen was being used by a gang of sea-scum for depraved games that were not something the Countess could ever reconcile with her darling daughter and her convent studies abroad. Still, she saw the similarity and wondered if the daughter had fallen from her pedestal in terms of her most recent sexual adventures.

The crew was in a good mood this morning due to the numerous female bodies to give them solace in the below deck spaces and the recent pickings from their last few prizes were still jingling around in their britches like treasure burning a hole in their pockets begging to be spent.

The cook had secured the labors of a pair of Spanish ladies that had kitchen skills that made them prizes valued more for their sauces than their pussy juices already dried by age.

The fellow was a Jamaican with those long locks of hair that bounced like drunken snakes when he walked with his jaunty gait about the deck. He was smart enough to keep them happy with his hard cock whilst giving them free rein to mix his provisions into tasty meals enjoyed by one and all.

Even Captain Honey noticed the improvement in the vittles and she gave the man a bonus for his ingenuity in finding the Spanish cooks to complement his kitchen staff. She had noticed the bulge in his trousers and wondered if the rumors of his huge size were real or just words to create a certain image. He was certainly young and fit but she had a certain line she didn’t like to cross with dark-skinned lads and their Tom-cat ways of cornering females for their pleasure.

One of the recent captive prisoners divulged the story of a huge treasure ship headed back to Spain with a hold filled with numerous chests of gold bullion and gold coins hoarded by the previous Governor in his secret warehouse in the armory behind the palace. The Spanish Officer was called Don Diego and he had lost an eye in the fight making him less valuable as a prisoner to be sold in the marketplace. She knew his soldiering days were finished with the loss of his eye and she offered him a place on her ship as a member of the crew with some special privileges that included visiting rights to her cabin in the still of the night to service her demanding need for cock in the midnight hours. His body was still in good shape with the exception of the missing eye and he was muscular enough with seduction skills that gave him an edge in the pool of available males for servicing her nocturnal needs at present.

She tested him straightaway to make certain he would satisfy her needs and she was more than pleased with his performance and decided to keep him as her personal manservant allowing him to sleep in her storage room and call him to her bed when she wanted his cock.

Later that night whilst he pumped her from behind, she was pumping him for details about the alleged “Treasure” ship that had already supposedly left the islands following a safe route to Spain and the coffers of the Spanish King with its cargo of precious gold.

He told her that he had personally supervised a crew of no less than twenty convicts from the prison to load the gold onto the vessel and had been in charge of the detail that cut all their throats to prevent them from carrying tales of the project from the ordinary citizens of the island kingdom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.