The Pirate Princess - Cover

The Pirate Princess

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Honey was a female swashbuckler with a quick blade and a temper that matched her heated womanhood. Her seductive ways inspire loyalty from every member of the crew from the first mate to the lowly cabin boy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

The pirate captain known as Captain Honey and her close companion Lady Kate ran a tight ship following the rules of the brotherhood and her own personal sense of right and wrong.

She did her level best to cut down on the incidence of violent rape even though that was a basic instinct with most of the scurvy crew that she had to draw from dens of iniquity in the far corners of the world.

“Captain, we just have that in our nature like eating or breathing.”

“Men, listen to me and listen good. I must punish any crew member who rapes a female without my consent. When you have that urge on you, come and knock on my door and I am sure we can find a solution to the problem.”

She generally improved the crew’s demands for female companionship by frequently stopping in Islands where there was an available supply of willing females ready to spread their legs for some of the booty she dished out from the chest under her own private bed in the Captain’s cabin all the way aft in her smoke blackened pirate vessel captured on the Spanish Main.

“What do we have to do for this gold, Mistress?”

“Open your hearts to love and lust, my dears, and offer your pleasures of the flesh to my men and I will pay you handsomely for your efforts.”

When they captured prizes she confiscated anything of value for her collection and handed it out generously to the crew for good work. She had her own set of strange rules for the treatment of the female detainees. She separated the ladies from the commoners and let the commoners fend for themselves with the crew making friends as they wished. The ladies she kept under lock and key because sometimes they were a lot more valuable for ransom rather than a quick screw from behind over the top of a barrel.

“But Captain, you are a woman as well, why do you treat us so?”

“Because I like women, I jolly well do and you high-brows are a tasty dish if I so say so myself.”

“I would prefer a real cock between my legs just to spite my silly husband who sent me on this journey without his protection.”

“Try this French device on for size then and tell me you don’t think it feels like the real thing.”

“Oh, my darling Captain Honey, put in my rear end quickly so I might be stretched there as well.”

Lady Kate was a good example of a high-born female prisoner.

Captain Honey had bedded her in her cabin only a few short hours after taking her ship as a prize for sale in the next port of call. The well-bred lady was much into anal sport and she excelled in oral techniques learned from French tutors of the art of love.

The pirate princess bathed her, brushed her hair and frequently dined on her wet and wonderful pussy never hesitating to spank her into a proper level of submission that she liked best of all.

“My love of love, my little sweet, spread your legs and let me lick your lovely slit” with my long pink tongue.”

“My darling and dashing Captain please take my nipple between your lips and roll it on your tongue. Bite me lightly with your excellent white teeth and nipple it all around when it pops out in full extension.”

She usually ransomed all members of the clergy back to the church for cold, hard cash or some of the gold they had gotten by illicit means from the Indians or the Spanish explorers that collected it wherever they found it murdering countless natives in the name of God to be sent back to the King and Queen in Spain. She knew they used that loot to build their huge Armadas to wage war on the rest of Europe taking many more slaves in the process.

The male clergy she used as common labor to help run the ship and the female clergy she used for her own pleasure taking revenge for her treatment whilst under their care as a very young girl.

Her favorite sport was to make the sisters bottomless in front of the entire crew and tie them over the top of the empty wine barrels she kept for transporting the vintage crop from place to place. The sight of their gleaming white buttocks stretched to the extreme on top of the barrels amused the crew and even the other prisoners as they pleaded and sobbed for mercy. Of course, from Captain Honey’s point of view they deserved no mercy because they treated the common girls like slaves to be their servants as laborers and sexual objects to release their frustration at being separated from male cocks usually under a vow of chastity.

One older nun who was most likely the mother superior and respected by the rest of nun entourage had a pretty face and a nice ass for a female of her years and she acted like she was an actual lady and not some coarse female with devious desires.

When the first horny sailor mounted her posterior, she simply lifted up her pretty face and started to pray in loud words making most of the men feel a bit guilty even they stayed in line for their chance at testing the flexibility of her brown eye to accept their greedy cock inside.

They all cheered each time the older nun took it in from a new crew member amazed that she was able to service so many without losing her wits. Her prayers continued although a bit lower and slower than when she had first started her litany of prayer praying for rescue or salvation from the humiliation of taking it in her backside in front of so many strangers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.