A Slut's Story - Cover

A Slut's Story

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2002 by Katie McN. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: The fictional character, Katie McN, is blackmailed by Miss Hecate. Poor Katie is forced to do all sorts of humiliating things including forced gang bangs and all sorts of other things that really wear the poor girl out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Fiction   Workplace   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

“I’ll give the money back. Please don’t call the police. I’m really sorry.”

I was in conference with the big boss and she was so mad her face turned red.

It started earlier in the day when I was informed that I had to report to Miss Hecate’s office at 3 PM sharp. I’d never set foot in the inner sanctum and had no idea what she wanted. When I saw the two paychecks laying on her desk, my eyes filled with tears.

“Katie McN, you knew the computer overpaid you. Four thousand dollars is a lot of money to steal from a company that’s been so good to you. You’re the youngest Telecommunications Product Manager we’ve ever had and now you’ve gone and thrown your career away.”

Two weeks ago my paycheck had an extra two thousand in it. Same thing last week. I had some unexpected expenses and was really short of funds so the windfall looked like an opportunity to catch up. I was going to pay it back eventually, but I really needed the money now to help pay my bills and so...

“I’m going to call the police, Katie. It’s company policy. The amount raises the crime to a felony so you’ll be doing some jail time, no doubt. You’re finished professionally and all for this little bit of money. I just can’t believe it.”

“I was having money problems, Miss Hecate, and I thought I’d borrow the money until I got back on my feet. I didn’t think it was stealing.”

Of course I knew it was theft and now I was caught. I was going to lose everything I had and end up in jail for who knows how long.

“There may be a way out of this, Katie. The Board of Directors really wants that Wheeler account you pitched three weeks ago. If you close it, I could say the money was a bonus and no one would be the wiser.”

The product demonstration went very well. I thought for sure the sale was already in the bag and told everyone that I had another success to add to this year’s total. Well, I was wrong. No one at Wheeler would even take a call from me and I was frantic. What happened to change things?

“I don’t think we have a chance with them, Miss Hecate. I can’t even get them to return my calls.”

“Don’t worry about it, Katie. I have an idea how you can make the sale. We’ll go over the details at dinner tonight. Be at my place promptly at 7 PM.”

There was some talk that Miss Hecate might be a lesbian. If so, I knew what she would want in payment for her help. Well, I was ready to do anything to save my job and not go to jail.


Miss Hecate showed me around her home and then we sat down for one of the most elegant dinners I’ve ever had. There were seven courses with the correct wine served with each. I’d never had Cherries Jubilee and the dessert tasted even better washed down with several glasses of Schramsburg Mirabelle Brut.

I was a bit tipsy when we adjourned to the sitting room where she insisted I have a B & B and coffee while we talked. We discussed everything but work and she never mentioned the horrible problem she uncovered today. I felt quite relieved at first.

“Katie, I’m disappointed in you. We would have worked something out, but you took the coward’s way and now you have to pay a price.”

Yes, I’d thought of telling her what I did, but couldn’t bring myself to do it. Now I wished I had, but it was too late for thoughts like that.

“You’ve let me down and it will take some time before I can trust you again. Perhaps that day will never come.”

The look on her face said so much more. She seemed torn between making a last effort to help me and just washing her hands of the whole thing.

“Please, isn’t there a way to get by this problem? You said something about making the Wheeler sale and perhaps calling the money a bonus.”

“No, that won’t work, Katie. The accountants would notice the payment before the sale. I can’t take a chance that we’d get caught.”

She said we had to make it look like a loan. I agreed to sign the loan document she gave me and put my copy in my purse. I didn’t have the money to repay the loan, but at least I wasn’t going to jail.

“I called the Wheeler Company myself and had no trouble reaching the Head of Procurement. He said he liked everything he saw at your demo and is willing to buy, subject to one condition.”

There was a chance I might get out of this after all. I was beginning to feel relieved until I heard the condition. I couldn’t believe it. What kind of a low life person do they think I am?

“You can’t make me go over there and fuck everyone who was at the sales presentation, Miss Hecate. I don’t care if they think I’m hot. I decided a long time ago to make it on hard work and I’d never use sex to get ahead. It’s against everything I believe.”

“Katie, Katie, Katie. Not only are you going to trade your ass for a signature, but you’re going to make everyone there think you like it.”

“No I’m not. I’ve got the loan papers in my purse and you haven’t got a thing on me now, Miss Hecate.”

“Oh Katie dear, you didn’t read what you signed. How thoughtless. You signed a confession, not a loan paper, and the original is tucked safely away now and won’t be seen again unless I have to give it to the police.”

She was right. I read my copy and realized that it was a confession. I admitted my guilt and promised to pay back the debt once I got out of a drug rehab. My god, I confessed to theft, drug addiction, forgery and several other crimes that would put me away for a long time.

“You’re going to go over to the Wheeler Company and do everything they want. Everything. Do you understand?”

Jail wasn’t something I believed in either and I somehow found myself agreeing to trade my body for my freedom.


Last time I visited the Wheeler Corporation I was dressed like a young woman on the way up. Today I looked like a hooker from some trailer park who was sure she was on her way down. The tiny mini-skirt barely covered the straps holding up my seamed stockings. Well, barely covered me unless I moved too fast in which case people got to see a lot of my private parts. It was so tight and form fitting that you could see the dimple on my left ass cheek.

The push up bra made it real easy for people to tell I was a girl and the skimpy tank top didn’t do much to hide things. I had to practice walking in the four inch heels for two hours just so I wouldn’t fall over making my entrance.

A slight breeze reminded me that I wasn’t wearing any panties. One false move and I’d be putting on a show for anyone who happened to be looking in my direction. And the make up. God, I felt like Salvador Dali’s practice dummy.

Worst of all was the hair. I’d been able to add a new meaning to the words ‘Big Hair’. My hair was so teased out and lacquered I felt like I was wearing a giant scrub pad for a hat.

As I walked into the front door of the Wheeler Company, I could feel the people staring at me as if I was the living definition of the word slut.

“Come in Katie, everyone is waiting for you.”

There were ten people in the room. I knew most of them from the last time I visited the company. I wasn’t very happy standing there in my hooker uniform, but I could tell from all the looks I was getting no one else was having a problem with it. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment, but didn’t think anyone could see my blush through all the make up.

The Head of Procurement was a middle aged fat man and the rest of the people in the room seemed to be about the same. Even the two women managed to look more disgusting than most people their age. I promised Miss Hecate that I would act like I enjoyed everything they wanted me to do, no matter how bad it got. Just being in the room with these people was horrid now that we all knew why I was there.

“Okay, Katie, Hecate told me you’d be willing to do anything to get us to sign the contract. I didn’t get to be Head of Procurement by giving the store away. So everything better mean everything if you get my drift?”

He was making it easy for me to understand what he had in mind. He casually placed his hand on my ass and was squeezing my butt cheek like he was trying to find the right tomato at the supermarket. I could see that the rest of the people were interested in getting their hands on the merchandise, too, and figured I was in for a rough afternoon.

The procurement guy stepped back and said, “Why don’t we start out easy, Katie McN? Take off your top and let’s see how sexy you can be when you strip.”

There was no turning back. I only had to make it through the afternoon and then it would all be behind me. I was determined to do it right. My top slowly moved up as the audience watched with anticipation. I tried my best to look seductive. I must of done it right because the cat calls and whistles started then and didn’t seem to stop until sometime later in the afternoon.

My red push up bra caused quite a sensation. One of the women came over and felt my tits through the bra and commented on how nice they looked. She seemed to be thinking how much nicer they were going to look when the bra came off and maybe how nice they would look in her mouth. I shivered inside. Here I was in the room with two old dykes who were going to get to do anything they wanted with me. It was just a matter of time.

“Why don’t you make her show us her tits, Dave?” The woman who just felt me up couldn’t wait to have me show something.

“Yah, good idea Wendy. Show us your tits, Katie. Looks like you got a nice set of knockers there, babe.”

As soon as my bra was off, Wendy started playing with my nipples. In no time at all she had them hard as a rock and sticking out for the world to see. I couldn’t believe it, but for some reason I was getting turned on standing in front of all these people topless with an old woman playing with my boobs.

It was a struggle getting my skirt off but it finally fell to the floor and left me standing in nothing but high heels, stockings and a garter belt. I felt like one of the porno stars from the Internet. Dave didn’t waste any time and grabbed my pussy as soon as my skirt was gone. He rubbed his finger up and down the slit between my legs and pretty soon just forced it inside me. His hand pressed against my clit as his finger moved in and out of my cunt. I had to stand there while the people watched me get turned on.

He was relentless and kept it up for almost two minutes. The more I tried not to come the closer I got and soon I was making load moaning sounds as everyone in the room laughed at me. I couldn’t control myself and felt like a fool.

Dave took his finger out of my pussy and wiped it off on one of my tits. His glistening finger let everyone in the room know just how real my orgasm was.

“Why don’t you sit on the edge of the desk, Katie? Play with your tits with your left hand and do yourself with the other one. Get going, we ain’t got all day.”

I usually like to get it together before I try for another orgasm. Not this time. He had me doing myself while the others closed in for a better look. They started getting helpful and shouted out comments and ways they wanted to see me frig myself. It took a lot longer for me to come this time, but no one seemed to mind. They were having too much fun watching me humiliate myself. Suddenly it came over me like a wave on the beach. The most powerful orgasm I’d ever had and the sounds hidden in some dark place inside me broke free to let everyone know what happened.

The bulges in the men’s pants told me we’d be moving on to the next stage very soon. ‘Take charge’ Dave got it going right away.

“Okay, Willie, drop the pants and lie down on the couch face up. Katie, get on top of him and put that big dick deep into your pussy. Might as well give Chuck a blow job while you’re at it.”

The rest of the people watched as I fucked Willie and gave Chuck head. Willie was slamming into me and Chuck was trying to set deep throat records. I didn’t realize what was happening until I felt a big dick try to force its way into my little asshole. Chuck almost lost his manhood then, but soon my brownie opened up and let the monster in. I could hear Dave laughing as he pumped his cock into my butt hole.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.