Step-daughter

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Humor Sex Story: My step-daughter wanted to have a baby and convinced her mother she wanted me to be the father of her child.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

“Mindy wants to get pregnant.”

“Okay, I’m sure if she and Kevin work at it well enough he can get the job done.”

“Well, that’s just it, she doesn’t want his kid, she doesn’t think a baby from him wouldn’t be very smart or pretty.”

I sat back and looked at my wife, “She married the stupid ass, she’s fucking him regularly, isn’t that good enough for her?”

“She confided in me that he isn’t sleeping in her bed and right now the only reason she stays with him is because of his fortune.”

“What the fuck are you saying? Your daughter is a gold digging, conniving money hungry bitch that whored her body for a few bucks?”

“Goddamn it, don’t talk about my baby that way. Eric may have money but she loved him when she married him. Since then he’s apparently found ways to amuse himself outside the bedroom and she isn’t part of the Fantasy Land tour. He’s fucking around on her and she knows it and when she confronts him he slaps the shit out of her.”

I’d never heard that before, “Then why on earth would she want to have his baby? If she is planning to dump his ass that would only complicate things.”

“For the money you dolt, he’s been abusing her and screwing around for years so if she has a baby the divorce settlement will be better and he will have to fork over every month for child maintenance. And she is feeling the pressure of her age. She’s 29 and her ovaries are begging for action, she wants a child, it’s time.”

“Sounds like she’ll have to get him drunk or something then screw him to do the job.”

That’s not going happen; she has something else in mind.”

“She’s got a boyfriend?”

“No, not that I know of, she wants you to knock her up.”

My coffee cup cracked in two when it hit the floor. I looked up from the puddle of brown fluid into my wife’s amused eyes. “What did you just say? You’re joking, goddamn it bitch, that wasn’t funny!”

“Don’t call me a bitch you bastard, and no I wasn’t joking, Mindy asked me if you could fuck her until she got ‘that way’, my wife hooked her fingers in pantomime quote marks.

She’s my daughter for Christ’s sake, what the hell is she thinking?”

“She is your step-daughter, that’s what she’s thinking.”

“But I’ve been her father since she was two, her entire life almost, I love her like she was my own flesh and blood and why the hell are we talking about this, why didn’t you shut her down when she asked? That would have saved my favorite coffee mug.”

My wife left the table. The conversation was getting very heated and we both knew it was time to step back. She presented me with the situation and now I had to calm down.

Two hours later my wife came outside where I was washing her car “You still edgy?

I kissed her on the cheek, “Not edgy, just flabbergasted. Did Mindy really tell you all that or is this some sort of perverted fun day for you?”

“I guess it’s perverted but it’s no joke. I acted almost the same way you did when she brought it up but she is serious, she wants you to make her pregnant.”

“Why me? I’m 55 years old, there must be 10 million men in this state that could do a good job of fucking her, all she has to do is spread her legs, she doesn’t even have to get turned on to take a load.”

“You’re really fucking crude, that’s my sweet daughter you’re talking about. I asked her about that, why you instead of any number of handsome young studs and she said that you have good genes and she wants that for her child. She added that since I never had your baby this would give you the opportunity to pass your genes to the future, your line won’t die out. After I thought about it I figured she is right, if she had a kid from you, she would be awesome. She might be a world leader or the first woman on Mars or something great like that.”

“She?”

My wife smiled prettily, “Of course.”

“That would mean your husband would be the father of your granddaughter, that’s twisted.”

“Think you can get it up for Mindy you old fart?”

“Still works for you doesn’t it?”

She grinned impishly, “It most certainly does. Let’s go into the house.”

“Right now?”

“Right now.”

That afternoon after my wife was sated, she called Mindy and broke the news that she had approached me with the proposition. Two days later my step-daughter came over, a little apprehensive but still bold enough to ask me to take her to bed. Her mother left to ‘buy some milk’ which left me and Mindy to work out the details. The tension was honey thick around us for the first few minutes until the words were said and the intent was clear. The more we talked, the more I studied the pretty young woman the more I was looking forward to splitting her thighs. I started thinking that doing her this favor could be a very pleasant experience.

But I had to ask “If you get pregnant, how are you going to explain that to Kevin if he hasn’t been sleeping with you?”

“I’m just going to have to suck it up and jump into his bed one of these nights after he comes home drunk. The next morning I’ll tell him how fucking great he was and two weeks later I’ll tell him he’s going to be a daddy. The idiot will never guess and he doesn’t want a kid so he’ll be happy to divorce me.”

“What if I can’t do the job? I mean, you might not get your way the first time we do this.”

“Mom and I talked about that, you’ll just have to be my sex slave until you score.” She looked at me with a small glimmer of humor in her soft hazel eyes “Sorry dad, that’s the way it is.”

“Are you looking forward to this?”

My step-daughter stood up, put her hands on her hips then turned in a circle, showing me her slender, curvaceous body, “Are you looking forward to this?”

For the first time in my life I had a severe sexual reaction to my step-daughter Mindy.

Mindy took my hand and led me to the guest room. She stopped inside the door looking at the bed “I don’t think we need to do all the foreplay and getting turned on stuff dad, take your clothes off, I’ll be right back. She went quickly to the adjoining bathroom and closed the door while I panicked. I wanted to believe her, I wanted to get naked and in the bed but what if this was some sort of elaborate reality TV joke. I couldn’t imagine the minx being cruel enough to play such a terrible hoax on me so I pulled off my shirt and pants and eased under the covers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.