Hollowe'En - Cover

Hollowe'En

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

Several Months Ago...

Their eyes lock and Morgan leans in and kisses Faith on the lips. The kiss is slow at first, their lips barely touching as their bodies come closer together. Their breathing brushes on each other and their heads turn slightly as they find just the right spot to hold their heads before their lips push eagerly into each other’s.

Their mouths open with one tongue slowly licking across the other. Their erotic embrace plays out into a long and passionate kiss. Morgan’s tongue explores her lover’s mouth and she gently bites on her bottom lip while they pull each other closer. Faith’s hands are on Morgan’s back and soon they start passing down her body to her rear.

“Mmm,” Morgan moans into the kiss. She pulls her hands from around the young woman and leans back slightly. Their kisses continue with small pecks. “I want you on the bed,” she whispers in between pecks.

“What about our work?” Faith questions with a devious smile played across her face.

Morgan’s head is spinning and her pussy is burning. She is unbelievably turned on and excited, something this young woman has been able to cause ever since they’ve become closer. She turns to the bed quickly and climbs onto the bed, lying on her belly, resisting the desire to reach for her clit or run her fingers through her folds.

Faith climbs onto the bed and she presses her skin and breasts against her lover’s back, brushing her lips against her ear and leaving gentle kisses on her neck. She leans forward around the side of Morgan’s face and the woman turns her head as their lips meet again. Their tongue push against each other and they passionately explore the inside of each other’s mouths again.

Faith pulls away and kisses across her lover’s cheek, to the side and then the back of her neck as her hips push into Morgan’s ass. Her tongue leaves wetness across her beau’s shoulder. She continues to lick her way down, kissing her lover’s shoulder blades to the middle of her back. Faith drifts back to each side of Morgan’s torso, sucking and licking and kissing her skin.

“That feels good,” Morgan says with closed eyes as she relaxes and becomes more and more aroused with each kiss that presses on her back.

Faith’s hands are under the folds between the tops of her lover’s thighs and ass cheeks as her lips go lower. She drags her tongue across one ass cheek and then back across the other. Her hand then caresses onto Morgan’s pussy as her fingers brush along her lips and then finally breaking through and into her. Morgan spreads her legs slightly as her dripping pussy welcomes Faith inside her.

Morgan’s breathing grows faster as her lover begins sliding her finger in and out of her. Faith’s tongue continues to lick across Morgan’s ass cheeks and onto the backs of her thighs. Her finger’s ministrations are slow, while she gently caresses Morgan’s pussy with her hand skin with her lips. Then another finger slides inside Morgan. She lets out an audible moan and opens her legs further while her lover’s tongue continues to travel across the backside of her body.

Rhythmically, she slides her fingers in and out of Morgan, gently touching her clit with her thumb as she moves her hand back and forth. She reaches beneath her lover’s belly and pushes to lift her torso up. Morgan arches her body slightly to give Faith access and she feels the young woman’s tongue circling her inner thighs. She is teasing her pussy, while Morgan drips profusely on the bed below.

After what seems like forever, Faith’s tongue gently brushes the top of her partner’s entrance as her two fingers continue their magic. The heat from her breath and the tiny circles Faith’s tongue makes across her pussy causes Moran’s moans to become more intense.

Faith pulls her fingers out of her partner and cups her pussy with her hand. She slides her thumb back inside and turns it in circles. Then she pulls out and runs her hand back up along Morgan’s pussy lips, breaking them open again with her fingers as she slides her slippery hands across her ass, coating her lover with her own juices.

The thick part of her tongue continues to lick Morgan up and down and then higher again to her ass checks. Then she slips back down to her pussy and then gently, yet purposely, across Morgan’s asshole. Her mouth stays here as her two fingers gently enter back into her lover again, as her tongue slows down and she very gentle begins to lick her lover’s asshole.

“Holy fuck that feels good Faith. Please don’t stop,” Morgan cries out as Faith’s fingers pick up speed. She pushes her ass farther into the air, while her lover’s tongue excitedly licks across her asshole.

Her fingers slip out of Morgan and again she cups the woman’s pussy. Faith’s thumb finds its way back inside and her tongue again travels back down to her partner’s pussy. She gives a final long lick from top to bottom before pulling herself up a bit and pressing her naked chest into Morgan. She gently kisses the side of her lover’s neck. “Was that okay?” she asks quietly.

“Are you kidding? It was more than okay,” Morgan says, breathing hard. “That was incredible and fucking sensual as all hell.”

Morgan slowly begins to turn over underneath her while Faith repositions herself. Once Morgan is on her back, her lover leans in to kiss her. Their tongues are slow and downright electric.

“It’s my turn to devour you,” Morgan says smiling.

“Please do,” she smiles back as she slides off of Morgan and they switch positions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.