Trailer Trash - Cover

Trailer Trash

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Tommy and Bobbie Sue had moved south because of the cold weather and Bobbie Sue was missing her friends. She made friends with Trixie, another girl in their trailer park. But Tommy didn't approve of Trixie. Then one day he discovered why Bobbie Sue spent so much time at Trixie's trailer...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

Please Wait while image loads

Tommy was sitting in his old, well-worn recliner reading the paper one hot, steamy Alabama evening. It was always hot and humid this time of year and Tommy sat there with the old electric fan running, trying to stay cool.

He looked up from his reading as Bobbie Sue, his pretty young wife, came into the room. His eyebrows furrowed as he watched her walk towards him. She was not dressed in her usual around-the-house sweatpants and oversize t-shirt, but instead had on a cute little mid-thigh length floral dress with spaghetti straps and a low cut back.

“Going someplace?” he asked as she got closer.

“I was going to go over and see Trixie for a bit,” she said.

“Oh,” he said simply and went back to his paper.

When he and Bobbie Sue had moved from Bismarck, North Dakota down to Andalusia a few months ago, she had become very withdrawn and lonely. She spent long hours on the phone with old friends, catching up on the local news – which, in turn, usually made it worse.

They had moved south because Tommy suffered from arthritis in his hands and as a result, he could no longer tolerate the cold North Dakota winters. Being a tow truck operator and mechanic, his hands were his livelihood. Tommy didn’t want his wife to feel isolated or alone in their new home, so he had encouraged her at every opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. But he hadn’t counted on one of those friends being Trixie.

Trixie, was, in his opinion, nothing but trailer trash. She was friendly enough he supposed, at least she was friendly to Bobbie Sue. But there was just something about her that rubbed him the wrong way.

She always wore a blouse that guaranteed her big, full breasts would be noticed. Her shorts were always too short and too tight and if she wore a skirt it was always just not quite long enough to hide the delicious curve of her ass cheeks. Trixie was an attractive woman, with long, dirty blonde hair, and pretty green eyes, and a boy-magnetic 34DD-22-32 body.

Her personality however, was the main concern for Tommy. A loud, boisterous, and flirtatious woman, she oftentimes took friendly to levels that made Tommy uncomfortable. He wasn’t sure he wanted his shy wife hanging out with a woman like Trixie.

Although, he had to admit, the last couple of weeks Bobbie Sue’s mood had definitely improved. Tommy didn’t know what the girls did when they were together, but he guessed she was probably listening to some of Trixie’s wild girl talk. Still, despite the benefits, he didn’t like her spending so much time with her trashy new friend.

“Now Tommy, please don’t be like that. Trixie is my only girlfriend here and I enjoy talking with her. I miss having friends and need to have someone I can talk to. I’m just going over to Trixie’s for a couple of hours.

“I promised I’d help her figure out her new computer. You know she isn’t very good with it yet, and she asked me to show her how to set up an email account and a few other things.” Bobbie Sue grinned at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. “You’re welcome to come with me if you want.”

“No, thanks!” Tommy said. He had been to Trixie’s place twice before. While Tommy and Bobbie Sue had been fortunate enough to find a double-wide mobile home, Trixie lived in a small, older trailer in the same trailer park, just a couple rows away and a few trailers down from them.

When Tommy had been there, Trixie’s trailer was appallingly filthy with dirty dishes piled high in the sink and on the table, dirty underwear laying around on the floor, and sex toys laying out in plain view on the bed. It was clear that Trixie wasn’t much of a housekeeper nor did she care who knew it.

“Okay, well, I shouldn’t be too long. If I don’t get back in time for dinner, there’s some leftover pot roast in the fridge.”

Bobbie Sue kissed him sweetly on the cheek and turned away from him, headed for the door. He watched her walk away, noting how good her ass looked in that little dress. He looked at her long legs and the way they went up to make a perfect curve at her hips. He loved that ass ... he loved the feel of it in his hands and he loved the way it felt when he was inside it.

Tommy never really considered himself an “ass man” but he sure loved hers. Bobbie Sue had plenty of other assets as well. A young, beautiful 28 year old woman, she had long brown hair that cascaded down over her shoulders like a chocolate waterfall. Coupled with her sparkling emerald green eyes and hot tight 34-24-35 body stacked nicely on a five foot six inch frame, she was quite an attractive package – something Tommy had noticed the moment the two had met.

He smiled remembering the day he proposed to her. She was crying as he knelt down on one knee in that restaurant, but he was the one whose heart stopped as he waited for her to say yes.

Tommy spent the next couple of hours flipping through the TV channels while he watched the clock on the wall. He wasn’t really paying attention to either – his thoughts were on what Bobbie Sue and Trixie were up to. He trusted his wife, but he also knew that she was in a vulnerable condition and Trixie could be a bad influence on her.

Finally, he couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed his keys from off the key rack and headed out the door, locking the trailer door after him. He headed towards Trixie’s little trailer, cursing himself for his own lack of faith in his wife the entire way.

It had gotten dark and as he cut through an empty lot he accidentally kicked an old metal can. A big, ugly dog barked at him as he walked past the neighboring trailer. The dog stopped barking once he passed its domain and he continued on to Trixie’s.

He made it to the little trailer without further incident and he cautiously began to climb the rickety, weather-worn steps up to Trixie’s front door. Trying hard not to break the rotted wood, he was just reaching for the door when a noise from inside the trailer stopped him cold.

The loud moan was unmistakable and only one person he knew sounded like that: his wife. He leaned to the side and rubbed some of the dust away from the dingy window next to the door. He looked into the trailer carefully so as not to be seen himself and his mouth dropped open.

He could see Trixie, completely naked, kneeling between his wife’s widespread legs and bent over, licking and sucking his wife’s pussy like she was starving for it. Bobbie Sue was slouched down on the old sofa with her eyes closed, one hand entwined in Trixie’s hair and her other hand squeezing and playing with her nipple as Trixie happily munched away at her. Trixie was facing away from him and her wet dripping pussy was pointed straight at Tommy and for just a second he stared at the mystical beauty of Trixie’s glistening pussy and tight puckered asshole.

As Tommy watched spellbound, Trixie raised her head a bit. “Mmm, you taste so good, honey!” she said before going back down on Bobbie’s drooling pussy.

“Yes, fuck yes, lick me, eat my pussy good!” Bobbie moaned. Tommy had never heard Bobbie Sue talk like that, but through the thin walls of the trailer it was clear as day and it set his blood on fire.

“Beg me for it ... Come on, beg me to make you cum,” Trixie said as she slapped Bobbie’s tits.

“Yes, oh, God, yes! Please eat my pussy! Please make me cum. Pleease!” Bobbie Sue’s eyes were wide open now and she stared at the woman between her open legs.

“You are a bad girl, aren’t you? You like me to eat that naughty cunt, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, please lick me good. Make me cum, oh yes!” Bobbie Sue was writhing and squirming under her, but Trixie held her tightly as she continued to eat her pussy relentlessly. Trixie made long slow licks the full length of Bobbie’s wet slit, then she dove inside, pushing her tongue as deep into her as she could get it. She flicked the tip over Bobbie’s throbbing clit, then sucked it deep into her mouth, capturing the fleshy nub with her teeth. Trixie varied her technique, keeping Bobbie off balance and moaning her desires.

“Oh baby I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum so hard! You ready for my cum, honey?”

“Yes, baby, yes, give it to me. Give me your sweet cunt juice!” Trixie said, increasing her efforts on the quivering pussy in front of her. Bobbie Sue arched her back, thrusting her hips up to meet her lover’s mouth, wanting to drive her tongue deeper into her spasming pussy.

OHMYGOD!” Bobbie screamed in orgasmic rapture. Her eyes closed again as she shuddered and bucked on the sofa. Trixie held on like she was riding a bronco as Bobbie convulsed. Finally, the tsunami passed through Bobbie and she relaxed on the sofa, panting and sweaty as Trixie looked on.

Tommy watched, his hands and knees shaking, as Bobbie Sue’s orgasm enveloped her. He watched her scream out her passion and he watched her buck and twist like a fish on the end of a line. Tommy’s mind reeled.

His wife, the woman he had known for so long, was a lesbian? He couldn’t wrap his head around it. He wanted to run away. He wanted to scream. But then he realized that his cock was as hard as a rock and right then he wanted to fuck Bobbie Sue more than he had in a long time. He wanted to just rush in, push the naked Trixie off of her and shove his cock deep into her wet messy slit.

Just as he had almost worked up the confidence to burst in and confront the two of them, something new knocked him for a loop again.

“Wait right here baby,” Trixie said, excited at what she was about to do. She got up off the floor and went back to her bedroom which was down a short corridor that ran from the living room towards the back of the trailer. Bobbie Sue had no idea what was going on, but she was happy just sitting there and relaxing for a bit knowing that the fun wasn’t over just yet.

Trixie returned to the living room within a couple minutes, a long terry cloth bathrobe pulled round her. She walked up and stood in front of Bobbie Sue in between her still open legs.

“Undo the robe Bobbie Sue,” she whispered looking down longingly at her naked friend.

Bobbie Sue reached and found the tie at the waist of the robe. It was tied in a bow. She pulled on it and the tie came undone.

“Oh my God!” Bobbie Sue exclaimed, partly with surprise and partly with excitement. She had never seen a strap-on dildo before.

“Touch it Bobbie Sue,” Trixie encouraged her.

Bobbie Sue smiled at Trixie. “You have been busy,” she said reaching out and running her fingertips up and down its impressive length, shivering slightly at the thought of the thick dildo stretching her lips.

“Are you pleased with my new toy?” Trixie asked, reaching out and running her fingernails softly across her friends gorgeous nipples that she had noticed had hardened immediately she had seen the dildo.

“Mmm ... yes,” Bobbie Sue sighed, taking the cock in her hand and immediately comparing it to her husband’s. It was both longer and certainly thicker.

She looked up at Trixie and smiled, kneeling down in front of the naked woman. She took the fake cock in hand and stroked it, admiring it’s size and smoothness. Bobbie Sue was getting wet all over with the thoughts that soon this enormous cock would be pushing it’s way into her steamy depths.

Trixie was feeling wildly excited now as well. She had entertained thoughts of actually fucking Bobbie Sue for ages and now that she had this new cock, the time had come to fulfill that idea.

“Does it look good?” Trixie asked.

“Yes, Trixie,” Bobbie Sue whispered, “It looks wonderful.”

“This is what we needed,” Trixie went on “Remember we talked about what was missing last time?

“Yes I do,” Bobbie Sue replied smiling broadly “Something hard up our pussies.”

“So now,” Trixie said leaning forward so that the surrogate cock was touching Bobbie Sue’s face “We have that something hard don’t we, baby?”

“Well I do, but what about you?” Bobbie Sue asked.

“Oh sweetie, don’t worry. This thing can please us both – I already have my end inside me! So as I fuck you, you will be fucking me back!” Trixie said, grinning widely.

It seemed the most normal thing for Bobbie Sue to do. She took the plastic cock in her hands and kissed the end of it.

Tommy was watching the exchange, shaking like a leaf, as the two girls got more and more turned on by this new game. He slowly rubbed his raging hard-on as he watched his wife kissing and sucking on Trixie’s plastic cock. This was like some of the porn flicks he had watched ... but this one was real! It was all he could do to keep from blowing his load right there on the front steps!

“That’s it darling,” she groaned leaning even further forward and running her hand through Bobbie Sue’s dark brown hair that was tumbling onto her shoulders and boobs. “Kiss my cock Bobbie Sue, suck my cock.”

Bobbie Sue had almost forgotten that the dildo was strapped to her female lover, in any case it didn’t matter. She took to it almost without thinking, rubbing it against her face, kissing and licking it and finally taking it into her mouth. Trixie fucked her mouth with her cock. Of course, though, the oral sex didn’t make either of them cum, it did turn them both on almost beyond belief, Trixie playing the part of the man and Bobbie Sue trying to please her “man” as best she could.

Trixie pushed Bobbie Sue so she was on her back on the sofa. She climbed up on top of her and laid on her on her, the dildo pressing into her friend’s soft tummy, and their tits mashed together. It felt good for both of them. Trixie took Bobbie Sue’s face in her hands and kissed her, Bobbie Sue ran her hands down Trixie’s back and onto the cheeks of her ass. She ran her fingers along the satin covered strap round Trixie’s waist and the two round her legs. For some reason they excited her even more.

“Ready?” Trixie whispered. Bobbie Sue put her arms round her neck, pulling her face closer as she shoved her tongue deep into Trixie’s throat while she gurgled a ‘Yes’.

Trixie slid her hands under Bobbie Sue’s back, holding her lover as tightly as she could. Mouths clamped and tongues dueling they both waited anticipating the moment; looking forward to the sensation, relishing the moment when Trixie shoved her strap on dildo right up her friend’s cunt and fucked her.

The bulbous end of the surrogate cock was pressed between Bobbie Sue’s soaked lips, just holding them open. It was primed and ready, it was set and posed to do what cocks, real or fake, are supposed to do. And then Trixie did that.

“Oh God,” Bobbie Sue gasped as she felt her friend thrust her body forward, their bodies grinding together, and the smooth, plastic cock surging deep inside her. “Oh fuck, yes,” she groaned, pushing back, encouraging every last bit of sensation from the uniquely different penetration.

“Oh Bobbie Sue, Bobbie Sue, Bobbie Sue,” Trixie sighed as her end of the plastic cock moved inside her pressing against her most sensitive places.

After burying the dildo deep in Bobbie Sue, Trixie wasn’t completely sure what to do. It didn’t matter really for the toy was doing its stuff to both of them, their bodies were stimulating each other and both women’s minds were in a turmoil of sexual rapture.

“Fuck, me, please fuck me,” Bobbie Sue moaned loudly.

“Yes my darling, yes,” Trixie groaned back lifting her hips a bit and sliding the dildo almost all the way out.

“No, no, don’t pull out, please!” Bobbie Sue cried gripping Trixie’s hips to stop her removing the cock.

“Don’t worry, I’m not,” Trixie said surging back in again.

If anything the sensation for both of them was even more powerful this time. Trixie repeated it several times. Each time Bobbie Sue grunted and groaned as she arched her back pushing herself more firmly against the both pleasure giving cock and the soft, smooth body of her lover.

They settled into a rhythm that worked for both of them and Trixie began thrusting deeply into her friend. Bobbie Sue responded to every thrust and move that Trixie made. Trixie went harder and faster and both knew from the sounds and the sensations they were receiving on their bodies and hands that the other was near.

And then, as good as simultaneously, they orgasmed. It went on and it went on and on, it was amazing, but then they were two women and they had that wonderful feminine capability of letting a climax run and run, they were not inhibited by ejaculation as men were.

At last, though, they both finished ... well for the time being.

They sat on the sofa naked, their legs wide spread, the black dildo rearing up Trixie’s stomach. It was almost as if that became a real cock, not a surrogate one. Trixie put her arm around Bobbies Sue’s shoulder and held her as Bobbie Sue couldn’t resist stroking ‘their toy.’ She took it into her hand and gently masturbated it. As much as Bobbie Sue couldn’t resist that, Trixie couldn’t stop herself from starting to fuck Bobbie Sue’s hand. They were forgetting it was a dildo. It was becoming part of them.

Bobbie Sue sighed. “My God, Trixie that was amazing, I can hardly believe what we have done.”

Trixie smiled and ran her fingers through her lover’s long locks. “What that I fucked you with a strap on?”

Bobbie Sue laughed at that. “Yes you naughty girl,” she replied.

“So you did enjoy it then?” Trixie asked kissing Bobbie Sue softly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.