Learning Curves - Cover

Learning Curves

Copyright© 2017 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 74

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 74 - Hailey Warren brutally rejected Phil Warner during their first days on campus and sent the young man into a tailspin that lasted months. Now necessity and desire have brought them together. It might last - if they can put aside their anger and distrust long enough to get to know one another.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic  

Waking up beside Tiffany was different than waking up with Hailey. Hailey liked to have his arms around her from behind. Tiffany didn’t mind that but she preferred to sleep on his shoulder. Molly was nestled in behind her and they looked adorable. Phil had set his cell phone to vibrate and put it next to his pillow before they’d fallen asleep and now it was buzzing in his ear.

He saw the black hair cascading across his chest and looked down at the sleeping angel it was attached to. Tiffany’s slumbering face simply radiated innocence – despite the fact her breasts were unclad and above the sheets. She had started the night in a T-shirt and panties – after Phil and Molly had rubbed her to orgasm to complete her birthday. She had begun the next day by giving him a handjob while he got Molly off with his fingers. They had kissed for a while longer and then turned in for the night. At some point Tiffany’s shirt had disappeared – and if he had to bet, her panties had, too.

Molly had disrobed almost immediately and had not bothered to put on anything later. Molly opened her eyes when she heard Phil move, winked at him and then slipped out of bed and walked down the hall.

He knew there was no way he could extract himself without waking Tiffany. She was wrapped tightly around him and probably would still be in bed when he returned from the field in four hours. She blinked and stared up at him when he kissed her softly on the forehead.

“No,” she said as if that was the final word on the subject.

“I have to,” Phil replied. She threw a leg over his waist and his suspicion about her lack of lower undergarments was confirmed by her pubic hair tickling his thigh.

“You have to take me with you then,” Tiffany said with a pout. “I like sleeping like this even if you do snore.”

“Sorry,” Phil told her. “It’s only when I sleep on my back. I really do have to get moving.”

“Fine,” Tiffany grumbled. “Use me and then just leave me.”

“Yeah, I used you,” Phil scoffed as he pulled his shoulder from beneath Tiffany’s head. She rolled to her back and stared at the ceiling while he found his shorts and T-shirt.

“OK, I don’t feel used,” she laughed. “Uh, the condoms in your pocket. Did you plan to make love to me last night?”

“The option was there,” Phil told her. “I think you probably made the right choice. I’ll admit I let my little head do the thinking on the matter.”

“Good thing we didn’t see those before we were ready to sleep,” Tiffany admitted. “And it’s a good thing you have things to do this morning. I think we’d have put them to use and I might have felt guilty this morning. Thanks for not mentioning it when I was vulnerable.”

“I’d never take advantage of you,” he said honestly.

Phil leaned across Tiffany’s nude body and kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms and legs around him when he started to pull back.

“You couldn’t take advantage of me,” she said, looking into his eyes. She didn’t care about their stale breath or the crust in the corners of their eyes. “Once we figure out where we going, I’m going to want another night alone with you. I love making love with Hailey. She’s energetic, frantic and demanding. You’re soft and gentle and giving. I need both things. That’s what I get from Molly. She always knows what I need. You understand that, I guess.”

Phil contemplated how easy it would be to reach down and shift his shorts aside and sink inside this wonderful woman. Tiffany’s grin said she was thinking something similar but she didn’t release her hold.

“We’d never stop and you’d miss practice,” she told him. “You know what’s strange about all of this?”

“Other than you’re naked and I’m clothed?” Phil offered.

“Well, that too,” Tiffany agreed. “I’m talking about the dynamics. With Molly, Hailey is the giving one and you’re the one who pushes her. With Katelyn you’re both willing to let her call the shots about what comes next.”

“I’m not sure you’re right but if you don’t let me up I’m going to take the decision out of your hands about what comes next,” Phil said.

“Why, Mr. Warner, do you want to put your long, hard cock inside my tight, wet pussy?” Tiffany asked, using her ankles to pull his crotch against her more tightly.

“I’m going to put it in you in about 10 seconds,” Phil said.

Tiffany bit her lip and looked up at him for a long moment before unhooking her ankles.

“Get off of me, you lout,” she said with a laugh. Phil let out a long breath when he rolled to the side. She immediately caught his hand. “It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s not that I would feel bad if we did or guilty or anything but wonderful. It’s because you have to go to practice. I’m not rejecting you or sending you away. You have to be somewhere else.”

Phil nodded as he stared at the ceiling. Tiffany rolled over and put her hand on his chest.

“Sorry about that,” she said.

“No, it’s fine,” Phil said. “I just need to take a minute. You were so sexy lying there. Your eyes were so intense. I could feel your nipples against my chest. My shorts are really thin and I didn’t put on my boxers. I could feel your warmth. I could actually feel your clit against it. It was a little too much stimulation all at once.”

“Do you have any idea what you do for my ego?” Tiffany asked. “I want to give you a reward for being so sweet to me. Let me get Molly and we can suck you off before you go.”

Phil closed his eyes tightly but shook his head.

“I don’t have time,” he said. “Shit, I wish it were raining.”

“When you get back then,” Tiffany said. “I’m not going to take no for an answer. You make me feel so special and I want you to feel special, too. I don’t do that for anyone but you.”

“You don’t have to do that for me either,” Phil said, sitting up.

“I know I don’t have to,” Tiffany replied. “I’ve actually enjoyed it every time I’ve done that to you. So, plan to get your cock sucked when you get home, Mister. If you do really well, I might even try to deep-throat you like Hailey does. It’ll give you a little incentive to perform well today.”

Phil nodded and stood. He didn’t really think it would come to pass but it would give him something to think about while he was waiting for his turn in the batting cage. He gave Tiffany another soft kiss and headed down to his apartment to change into his practice uniform – and to put on his jock strap.

He almost ran into Molly as he was pulling Tiffany’s door closed. She wrapped him in a long hug.

“Thank you,” she said. “Did you do anything after I left?”

“We just cuddled a little,” Phil informed her. “It was nice to have you there. I still want a night alone with you, though.”

He put his arm around her as they walked down the steps and he slid a hand down to pinch her butt. That caused her to stop in her tracks. He was a step below her so he turned and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Cat got your tongue?” he asked.

“I wish you’d have run into a toothbrush first,” she said.

“Oh, sorry,” Phil cringed. “I’ll try again after I brush. Why did you get up?”

“I wanted to take you to practice so we can have the car today,” she told him. “Is that a problem?”

“Nope,” Phil answered. “I’ll be just a minute. We have some breakfast bars in the apartment if you want one.”

She followed him in and went to the kitchen while he ran some water over his head and changed clothes. He brushed his teeth and found Molly sitting at the table staring off into space.

“Are you awake enough to drive?” he asked. “I can probably call one of the guys and catch a ride.”

“Huh?” Molly asked, distracted by the thoughts in her head.

“Do you want me to call someone for a ride so you can go back to bed?” Phil asked.

“No, I want you to kiss me again,” Molly told him. “I mean a real kiss, like we did that day in your old apartment. We were so focused on Tiffany last night that we barely touched at all. Are you OK with that?”

“Sure,” Phil said.

“Is Hailey OK with that?” Molly asked, holding him away when he leaned in to kiss her. He would have some extra time since he wouldn’t have to walk a quarter mile from the parking lot to the field. If had known, he might have let Tiffany follow through on her plan.

“She’s fine with it,” Phil said. “She told me before I came down here that however things went she was fine. I talked to her last night and she confirmed it again.”

“She told us the same thing,” Molly admitted. “That’s why we were so happy to get naked that first day. We sort of thought that maybe it would lead to a weeklong orgy.”

“Kissing and fondling only until Hailey is back,” Phil said. “Well, maybe a little farther. We’ll see how I feel after I talk to Hailey at lunch.”

“Then why aren’t you kissing me?” Molly asked.

Phil not only kissed Molly, he picked her up and carried her to the door, their lips still attached. Her face was red when he put her down. She immediately grabbed his hand and put it between the loose legs of her shorts and into her panties. She was already wet.

“Will you cuddle with us again tonight?” she asked shyly. “I’ve wanted to ask but I worried you’d say no.”

“If you still want me to cuddle tonight, we will,” Phil said, kissing her again. “Now, take me to practice. Do you mind if I play with you on the drive down?”

“Don’t you dare!” Molly exclaimed. “Come on, but I’ll make you ride in the backseat if you don’t behave.”

Phil didn’t put his hand anywhere but into Molly’s on the drive down.

“I’ll see you in a couple of hours,” she said.

“I’ll grab a ride,” Phil said. “No reason to stop what you’re doing to pick me up and bring me back.”

“We’re going over to watch Sean while Susan has a yard sale,” Molly told him. “They’re downsizing to prepare for their move in January. They don’t want to have to move all the stuff they’ve accumulated.”

“Cool,” Phil said. “Just hang out there. I’ll see you tonight. Uh, can I have one more kiss for luck?”

“Sure,” Molly said, smiling at him. “You’re terrible. You get out of one girl’s bed and immediately make out with another.”

“Yep, I’m a playa now,” Phil joked as he kissed her sweetly. “Have a great day, Molly.”

“You too, Playa,” Molly replied with a laugh. Phil turned to head to practice and immediately ran into Bob Prohl.

“Dude, that wasn’t Hailey Warren,” Bob said, watching the car pull away.

“It wasn’t?” Phil asked in mock alarm. “I thought her tits were a little small. Shit, who was that?”

“I don’t know,” Bob said, looking at Phil like he was insane.

“I don’t guess you know where she took Hailey’s car,” Phil inquired as he grabbed a baseball to loosen up.

“How would I know that?” Bob asked. “Dude, are you OK?”

“I’m fine,” Phil laughed. “You should have seen your face. That’s Molly. She’s our friend and roommate. I forgot you’d never met her. You know Katie and Tiff. That’s who I’m living with this year. Oh, and Hailey, too.”

“No way!” Bob said. “You are shacking up with four babes? I couldn’t see that girl’s body but she was cute as hell. Tiffany turned into a stone fox at the end of last year and, uh, well, I’ve had a crush on Katelyn since the first day I met her.”

“Why haven’t you asked her out?” Phil inquired.

“I don’t know,” Bob answered. The conversation ended when the guys went from short toss to long toss. They weren’t going to yell about their personal business from 20 yards apart.


Phil was excited when the team’s manager put him in right field with the starters during the first round of fielding drills. Bob just smiled and patted him on the shoulder before taking his spot in center.

The practice went smoothly, with the manager switching out players as they batted. Phil came in one player after Bob and they sat on the bench and waited for their turn to bat.

“Seriously, you should ask her out if you like her,” Phil told his old friend.

“Would she go out with a white guy?” Bob wondered.

“Does it matter to you that she’s black?” Phil countered.

“No, why would that matter?” Bob asked.

“Exactly,” Phil answered.

“It’s different for us,” Bob told him. “African-American women face a huge stigma for dating outside of their race. A black guy can have a white girlfriend and no one cares. I mean, no one with a brain cares. You just don’t see white guys with black women often.”

“I think that’s more about the guys,” Phil said. “They look down on the woman, wonder how their friends and parents will react.”

“How would you react if I went out with her?” Bob wondered.

“So long as you treat her with respect, I’d be fine with it,” Phil told him. “If you hurt her or disrespect her, well, I’d either kill you or make your life so miserable you’d wish you were dead.”

Bob blinked and looked at his friend.

“Don’t worry, I’d do the same to her if she hurt you,” Phil replied when he saw the incredulous look on Bob’s face. “Well, maybe not. She’s hotter than you are. I’m not saying if you ask her out you have to marry her. But I do feel very protective toward her so if you were to cheat on her or hit her or belittle her, well, I’d be mightily unhappy and I’d find a way to make you pay. It’s just a warning. If you want to date her and have fun, I’m all for it. If you plan to use her then maybe you should pass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.