Lusty Laney

by John Demille

Copyright© 2017 by John Demille

Incest Sex Story: A brother stumbles on his older sister's cam site. Takes advantage.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

I guess I would consider myself to be a normal, average guy. Yes, like all average guys, I like sex and when it’s not available directly I turn to porn. You know, standard stuff.

But, during my formative years, and ever since, I’ve had one real doozy of a perversion. You see, like many, as I’ve later learned, I’ve always wanted to fuck my older sister Laney. I know it’s taboo, but even knowing it’s taboo and incest and it’s frowned upon, I couldn’t help it.

I’m not sure why— Scratch that, of course I know why. It was due to seeing Laney around me all the time while my hormones kicked into high gear after I turned thirteen. I mean really, put a confused-by-hormones teen in the same house as a hot fifteen-year-old sex bomb and you have a pervert in the making on your hands.

See Laney was hot. As hot as they get. The long black hair, the large and oh so perky teen tits, the round bubble butt with amazingly wide hips. You name it, and Laney had it in spades.

So until Laney moved out and into her own place when she turned eighteen, I was a walking hard-on.

Laney knew that she turned me on and played games with me. She would expose bits and pieces of her body to me, but nothing overtly. A glimpse of bra, a peek at her pantie covered crotch or a look down her deep cleavage. She kept me aroused most of the time.

But, nothing ever really happened. I’ve never seen her naked or ever seen naked naughty parts while she lived at home.

After she moved out, the sexual atmosphere calmed down and things became what I would consider normal.

It had been three years since Laney moved out when things changed.

One day as I was browsing for some porn to masturbate I saw a thumbnail that made me do a double take. The girl looked awfully familiar. So I click the icon to ‘lustylaura.com’ and was surprised to see Laney displayed in all her glory on the home page. Laney had a cam site.

All the preview pictures on the site were censored with stars over the naughty bits and the girl’s hair was blonde, but it was Laney for sure.

I couldn’t resist. I had to see what Laney was up to.

I got my credit card and bought a membership. I logged in and started browsing. There were some uncensored previews now and I finally got to see what Laney denied me and teased me with for three long years.

The reveal didn’t disappoint. Laney was as beautiful when naked as I had imagined her to be. Her tits were perfect. According to her bio on the site she was already E cup with long nipples. Although, the nipples looked too long not to be electronically manipulated. Her pussy was my favourite type too, an innie, not an outie. She was fully shaved.

I went to the chat section of the site and found the members talking about how Laney had promised a blowjob for the show tonight and how much they all wanted to see a guy cum on her face.

I had to admit that I wouldn’t mind seeing that either. And I knew that I would be wishing that it were me she was sucking.

I checked the cam schedule and was pleased to find that the show being discussed was to start in a few minutes. I couldn’t wait.

At the designated time the camera came on and there was Laney. My beautiful, hot, teasing Laney in all her glory. She was wearing only tiny red thong panties and a lacy, low cut bra. My mouth began to water and my pants began to bulge. Laney wasted no time heating things up, and I stared in fascination as she reached behind her, unfastened her bra, and let her massive tits free. They seemed perfect to me, just as I had always imagined they would be. She fondled them for a while, and then she reached beside her and produced that big pink dildo and began licking and sucking it very, very sensually. What a show this is going to be, I thought.

In the chat box, everyone was saying that they wanted to see the real thing and wanted to know where the guy was. Laney looked a bit embarrassed and she typed:

“Sorry guys, but Lance was forced to cancel. He had a little accident at work and I couldn’t find a replacement with such a short notice. It’ll have to be me and my big pink dildo for you tonight.”

The comments began to flow, mostly about the show being a scam, but some just expressing their disappointment. As for me, I wasn’t disappointed in the least.

Although Laney’s apartment was about a ten-minute drive from my place, I was knocking on her door in about five.

Through the door, I could hear her scrambling around and I knew she must have been jumping into her clothes. I planned to have her right back out of them in short while.

Finally, the door opened and Laney was there, looking disheveled and very, very sexy. She was wearing a white satin robe tied at the waste with a sash. I knew that one short pull on that sash and I would find my paradise. She had a look on her face like she had just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

“Rob,” she stammered. “Wha ... what are you doing here?”

“I was just thinking about you,” I replied, not exactly lying. “So I thought I’d come over for a little visit.”

She didn’t say anything and kind of looked behind her, at her computer I’m sure.

I finally had to remind her that it was the middle of January and that we weren’t exactly in the middle of a heat wave.

“Do you mind if I come in, or are you just going to leave me standing here freezing?”

Finally she relented and let me in, probably because she just wasn’t the type to leave family out in the cold.

We got inside and she went back to her computer, obviously trying to block the screen from my view. I saw her reach out to turn off the web cam.

“You’re going to have a lot of explaining to do if you turn that off,” I said. “And a lot of disappointed fans.”

“What do you mean?” she replied nervously, and it was almost comical. My sister might be a little bit of a pervert, but she was also a lousy liar.

I pointed to the computer monitor, being sure to stay out of camera range. “Look at the chat box,” I instructed her.

“Hey, what’s with the robe?” one member was asking.

“Take it off and get naked again!” another said.

“And if you’re not gonna do a guy tonight, at least let us see you get it on with that dildo!” added a third.

Laney looked at me, her face a mixture of embarrassment and, just maybe, a tiny bit of excitement. As for me, I just smiled and pulled up a chair and sat down directly across from her.

“Rob, I do this just for kicks. I’m not a whore or anything. Please don’t think badly of me.”

“I never thought you were a whore Laney,” I told her. “And I don’t think badly of you at all. You’re a little bit of an exhibitionist, that’s all. I can understand that. I’m no angel myself.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.