The Tutor - Cover

The Tutor

Copyright© 2017 by QM

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Set in the early sixties, a tale of a young teacher and his 'adventures' in a mixed boarding school.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Cheating   First  

“Competitions over,” I said, seeing their faces fall. “Everyone needs to calm down before things go too far.”

“Do we have to?” Angela asked breathlessly with longing in her eyes.

“If you want to avoid things escalating, yes,” I replied, trying to dissuade them, even though my own body was telling me very clearly what it wanted.

“Escalating?” Teresa asked.

“Like clothes coming off type of escalating,” I replied.

“You mean it can get better?” Trinny asked, though her eyes clearly told me that she already knew that.

“I’m no longer prepared to discuss this,” I stated firmly.

“We are,” giggled Teresa.

“Look, girls. I’m not supposed to get involved with you at all. It destroys any proper teacher-pupil relationship between us, as well as being morally wrong,” I explained.

“Ah, so you think we’ll try to take advantage of you ... blackmail you?” Trinny asked.

“Yes, exactly,” I replied.

“We won’t. We promise. Stuff like hall passes and town passes will still have to be justified, plus, if we get into trouble, it’s our lookout,” Teresa stated, getting nods off the others.

“Just kiss me again, please, like you kissed Teresa,” begged Angela.

“I...” I began, but Angela stepped up and planted her lips on mine and used everything I’d shown them to press into me, French kiss and caress me.

My hands moved over her supple young body touching, holding, squeezing and eventually cupping her buttocks to pull her hard into me so she could feel the full effect of my arousal as it pressed into her lower abdomen.

Soon enough though I raised my hand and slipped her blouse out of her skirt and caressed her hot, silky skin, making her shudder in delight (I hope) until finally we pulled away.

“Oh my God, that was ... that was ... I can’t describe it, but if you’d tried to take my clothes off, I don’t think I would have tried too hard to stop you,” she gasped, then blushed deeply.

“That’s why we mustn’t...” I began only for Trinny to barge her out of the way and lock lips with me.

What I hadn’t noticed because all my attention had been on Angela was that Trinny (and Teresa) had pulled out their blouses and unbuttoned them as well. Trinny also reached down and squeezed my aching cock through my pants making me groan out loud.

My hands wandered as if they had a mind of their own. Trinny’s own moans and sighs joined mine when our lips occasionally parted. Soon my fingers were running up and down her back making her whole body twitch in response as I pushed my erection into her, rubbing it up and down and feeling my lustful desire grow even more.

We parted and Teresa immediately took her place, only for her to draw me down onto the bed as we kissed passionately. Somehow or other her blouse had also come off. I may have removed it, but I can’t remember doing it. She had also taken it upon herself to undo the buttons on my shirt and to a certain degree flesh was pushed against willing flesh with only a thin, plain white brassiere separating us on the upper part of our bodies.

“We have to stop this,” I gasped when we finally parted.

“Why? It’s fun,” Teresa gasped in reply.

“If we keep this up this room will be minus three virgins very soon,” I moaned, seeing the lust in their eyes.

“See! He does want to shag us,” Trinny replied with a predatory grin.

“Even if I did, it’s not a good idea,” I replied.

“Why, we’re game. Well, I am,” Trinny volleyed back.

“What if I got you pregnant?” I asked, hoping to put her off.

“Wrong time of the month for me to catch,” she replied with a grin, demonstrating a lot more knowledge on the subject than I’d expected; suspiciously so.

“How would you know that?” I asked, eyes narrowing.

“Mum told me. She says to use condoms at other times, but there’s a couple of risk free days if you’re regular, which is why I convinced the girls to come up with me today,” she explained.

“Why would your mum tell you that?” I asked.

“Apparently she suspected I’d be like her and be a bit boy mad and would get myself rogered before I got married,” Trinny shrugged. “I’m hoping she’s right.”

“You mean you’d let him?” Teresa asked.

“Yeah, you can watch and see if you want a go,” Trinny replied before sliding on the bed next to me in the spot Teresa had just vacated.

“So, Mr Howard. Do you fancy shagging me?” she asked with a wicked grin as she reached down to grasp my cock. “I think you do.”

“Oh fuck!” I gasped as she squeezed gently.

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” she purred and slid her blouse fully off and unclasped her bra.

She was small, yes, but they were definitely there and her nipples were fully erect as she undid the buttons down the side of her skirt to slip it off leaving her in just her full-length knickers which almost reached her belly button.

“Come on, Mr Howard,” she cajoled me. “You know you want this.”

My fingers seemingly moved of their own accord as I slipped my shirt off, then my shoes and socks before tugging my trousers and Y-fronts off, leaving me fully exposed to three goggling school-girls.

“It’s bigger than I thought one would be,” Teresa whispered as Trinny shrugged off her knickers, exposing her untrimmed if sparsely haired bush.

“Well, all you can compare it to is your cousin’s and he’s only seven,” chuckled Trinny as she reached out to grasp me.

“I don’t think that’s a good...” I began. It was however too late as I simply exploded in several massive spurts onto her hand and my chest, some even hitting my chin.

“Whoa!” gasped Angela. “What happened?”

“Dammit, we got him too excited,” Trinny grinned. “He spunked off.”

“So that’s spunk?” Teresa asked.

“Yeah,” Trinny replied and licked some off her hand.

“Oh yuck, Trinny. That came from his knob,” Angela gasped.

“Bit salty, but not bad,” Trinny replied as Teresa dipped her finger in to scoop up a sample.

“Nope not bad, not exactly good either. Guess I could get used to it if it went over me,” Teresa finally said after a couple of seconds.

“Good way to keep your boyfriend happy is to give him a hand job,” I added, finally getting my wits back together. “But really, we should stop now.”

“Aw, it’s gone soft,” Angela noted. “And why should we stop, you’re enjoying this too,” she added scooping up some of my spending and dropping it onto her tongue.

“Come on, get hard again,” Trinny demanded.

“It doesn’t work like that for guys,” I chuckled, amused despite myself.

“Will handling it help?” she asked, a slight frown on her face.

“Erm, yes...” I began.

“There’s a better way?” Teresa asked.

“Depends on you,” I replied, now resigned to my fate.

“How?” Trinny asked, looking interested again.

“Take him into your mouth and suck him ... give him the kiss of life as it were,” I chuckled.

“Oh yuck!” Teresa exclaimed, though Trinny merely nodded and dipped her head and flicked her tongue over the tip.

“Hmm,” she vocalised thoughtfully, before taking the upper part of my cock into her mouth and started sucking gently.

“Isn’t that gross?” Teresa asked.

“Uh, uh,” Trinny sort of enunciated as I reached down to caress her pussy.

She reacted with a slight moan that got louder as I found her nub and rubbed it gently, even as I began to stiffen up to her own ministrations. She also got progressively more lubricated as well and was soon moving her pelvis slightly with each movement of my finger. I was now past caring if these girls were my pupils or not I was so worked up and I knew that if they let me, I was going to have them, starting with Trinny.

Finally I was achingly and fully erect again and Trinny took her mouth away, glanced at it, glanced at my face and looked back at me with a ‘come on do something’ expression. Raising myself up, I kissed her softly, then laid her gently down on the bed. Instead of placing myself between her thighs I dipped my head down to kiss just above the soft downy hairs of her pussy before going lower to slide my tongue up her crease causing her to arch suddenly in surprise.

“Eeeee!” came out a loud squeal of shock at my probing tongue.

“Oh my God! What’s he doing?” came a breathless question from Angela as the two other girls crowded closer.

“Oh, wow!” from Teresa.

I firmly grasped Trinny’s bucking hips and held her gently if firmly as my tongue plundered her centre of pleasure. From the corner of my eye I saw a slow blush begin on her face, spread down her neck and shoulders until it reached her breasts before she gave an anguished, heartfelt cry of ecstasy and pushed herself hard onto my face and lips. Her eyes were screwed closed in what to some would seem a grimace but, to those watching, clearly were the throes of extreme pleasure.

“Oh. My. God!” was all Trinny could say once she’d come back to Earth.

“What happened,” a wide-eyed Angela asked.

“I ... I ... I can’t describe it. It was like my insides just exploded ... but in a wonderful way,” she finally replied thoughtfully.

“She had an orgasm,” I explained. “When I spunk ... as you put it, it gives me pleasure, that’s a male orgasm. When you get full pleasure from being sexually stimulated, that’s a female orgasm. It’s a bit hit or miss for you ladies though, but it can turn nice into fantastic when it does.”

“But you didn’t put it in me,” Trinny said, somewhat bemused.

“That’s because I wanted to pleasure you first,” I chuckled. “It might have happened if we’d shagged, but this way, almost always works.”

“Can we still shag?” she asked, wide-eyed and looking lustful.

“No, I want a go!” demanded Teresa, who appeared to have got well over her initial disgust.

“Me too,” Angela added with a delightful blush.

“I think your friends want to be pleasured,” I said with a smile. “But, you’ve got me. It will happen.”

“Oh, all right,” she huffed, then giggled as she moved aside to let Teresa onto the bed.

Teresa was still wearing her unbuttoned blouse and skirt and was now struggling to get out of them, both items hitting the floor within seconds of each other once she’d finally managed to undo the buttons on the blouse sleeves and waist of the skirt. She wore the same style bra and knickers as Trinny, probably store bought from the local Littlewoods and boil washed by the school laundry hence their rather shabby condition ... not that she particularly cared at the moment. These were quickly discarded onto the floor, a slightly incongruous name tag sticking out from the bra.

Teresa was lovely, a lot of puppy fat still, but very curvaceous, heavy if firm breasts and a beautiful blonde muff, matching her hair. She was also, once free of her underwear, lubricating well if her scent was to be believed. Completely natural in appearance, none of the shaving or other primping the girls of these days go about doing, just a natural lovely looking girl, who clearly wanted me to pleasure her as I’d done her friend who was sitting cross legged in the room’s only chair whilst Angela hovered near the end of the bed in case she missed something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.