28 February 2007 - Cover

28 February 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Karen and Abby have fun baking cookies then she tells Abby in quite vivid detail, the story of how she and Dan first met. "...I've heard bits and pieces from general conversations and it sounds very sexy and erotic," Abby mentioned. "It is very erotic how we met and spent the day," Karen smiled remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen smiled, rubbing her slight baby bump and preparing the ingredients to make two batches of cookies, peanut butter and chocolate chip. She was feeling good today and quietly hummed her latest favourite song.

“Mrs. Hayward, are you home?” Karen heard loudly from the front door.

“Is that you Abby?”

“Yes, it is!”

“I’m in the kitchen!”

Karen looked up to see the budding young woman who someday might be her daughter-in-law. “I thought you were working this afternoon?”

“I was, but there was a water main break on the road in front of the restaurant, and we had no water, so the manager closed us for the rest of the day. I took the bus and walked the few blocks home.”

“I’m happy that you are here. Would you like to help me make a few batches of cookies?”

“I’d love to help. I’ll go and change out of my work clothes.” She kissed her cheek and went to Brad’s bedroom to change. Abby now keeps several changes of clothes there for times like this.

Several minutes later, she returned to Karen’s side. “My, my, you are such a beautiful young woman,” she smiled, admiring her sensual figure. Abby wore a low-scooped top that revealed the upper portion of her firm breasts, her nipples pressing against the thin material, proving she was braless. Her short pleated skirt accented her slender legs. Karen’s heart rate fluttered as she imagined being in bed with her.

“Brad had better be treating you properly. I don’t ever want to lose you from the family.”

“He treats me like Mr. Hayward treats you with love, respect, and passion. I love Brad so much,” she smiled, admiring Karen’s deep cleavage. “What can I help you with?”

“I have the peanut butter and ingredients together in the bowl, you just have to mix them together with your hands, and I’ll do the same with the chocolate chip batch.”


They worked together, making conversation and eyeing each other’s cleavage. The gentle press of a shoulder to the other became a constant contact. Karen playfully pushed her hips against Abby’s, and she gently returned the friendly bump.

“You seem very happy being pregnant,” Abby noted.

“I never thought I would ever have the opportunity to have another baby with Dan. I have a lot of years to make up to him.”

“I remember asking you to tell me how you and Mr. Hayward met, and you said it was a long story. I’ve got plenty of time, and I’d love to hear it. I’ve heard bits and pieces from other general conversations, and it sounds very sexy and erotic.”

“It is very erotic how we met and spent the day,” Karen smiled, remembering that wonderful, fateful day.

The first batch was now in the oven as they prepared the second for baking. Karen paused, looking at Abby’s side profile, “God, you are so beautiful!” She complimented again. Abby blushed slightly. “I still can’t believe you are the same little girl I used to help colour pictures when you visited with your mom at the hospital.”

“Thank you, and you are very beautiful too for a woman...,”

“A woman my age?” She teased to finish her comment.

“I didn’t mean it like that. You don’t look or act your age, is what I meant.”

“I was just teasing you, honey!” Karen smiled, kissing her cheek and dabbing her cute nose with a swipe of flour. Abby replied with a flick of flour on Karen’s face. Karen retaliated, playfully tossing a large pinch of flour at her that went down Abby’s top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.