Dome's Early Light - Cover

Dome's Early Light

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bart McSwain was driving through Cheyenne, Wyo., one morning when he was catapulted back to the Cheyenne of the 1880s. Not only that, he landed in the middle of a bank robbery. Only his guns and the clothes he was wearing made the trip through time with him. This is the story of how he survived and became one of the leading citizens of Old Cheyenne. 11 chapters. This story was suggested by a reader who liked my time-travel Westerns.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Western   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Violence  

Joan just would not let me leave. She insisted that I stay for the rest of the day and overnight. She argued that I could leave for Sweetwater tomorrow as easily as I could leave today, and she felt that I had not been thanked properly. Now just what the hell did that mean? I couldn’t resist and gave in to the pressure to stay overnight.

Joan changed into more suitable clothes and rode with me around the ranch, ostensibly to show me the scenic wonders of the JC— (Jay Cee Bar), but actually to spend more time with me out of the sight of her mother. Mary Chambers was not overbearing, but she could be intimidating just because she was Joan’s mother.

We returned to the ranch house in time for dinner and before the temperature got really high. We spent the afternoon on the front veranda just talking and enjoying each other’s company. It took me a while, but I finally came to the realization that Joan just missed male company. The fact of having been raped simply kept most men away from her. I felt that attitude was about as stupid as could be found among all of the human foibles, but I could not change a culture all by myself. In any case, I really enjoyed spending time with Joan, and she seemed to feel the same way about me.

By the time supper approached, we were sitting in the veranda swing as close together as two humans could get without merging skin. I found myself happier than I had been since long before I made the transition to this time. Here I was, 10 years older than Joan, but still so attracted to her that I really did not want to leave. Hell, I had to admit to myself that I had fallen in love with this delightful woman. I was going to do what I could to punish her rapists, but the fact that she had been raped did not in any way diminish her value to me.

I had my arm around her shoulders and my hand resting comfortably on her breast. Joan snuggled up to me and pressed my hand tightly to her breast. I could feel her nipple as it hardened under my palm, and that produced the corresponding effect in my cock. Mary walked onto the porch to call us to supper, but she did not seem to react to what Joan and I were doing. I assumed that indicated her tacit approval. I sure hoped so. My next question was whether John, Joan’s father, would approve of me.

By this time, John had progressed in his healing enough that he could join the rest of the family at the supper table while sitting in a home-made wheel chair. He was obviously in pain if he sat up too long, but he could stand it long enough to be present at meals. I was very pleased when he insisted that Joan and I sit side by side at the table. A few ranch hands were at the table, and even they could see how Joan and I were attracted to each other. They didn’t comment, but I could see that even they approved. There was no question about it—I was getting pushed in a direction that I wanted to go.

Again, after supper, Joan and I sat in the swing with my arm around her shoulders and my hand resting on her breast. We were left alone, and we took advantage of the situation. I introduced Joan to french kissing, and she took to that as if it were a gift from heaven. Meanwhile, I was now massaging her breast through her clothes, which consisted of nothing more than a thin piece of cotton cloth. In the hot weather, women did not wear anything under a dress, and I was reaping the benefit of that custom.

Mary showed up eventually to announce the time and to advise us to go to bed. She seemed to be talking mainly to me because she reminded me that I planned to leave early in the morning for Sweetwater. Okay, I bowed to her wisdom and reluctantly stood up to head to bed. I was ensconced in the guest room and removed my clothes for bed. The weather was still warm enough that I did not wear anything for sleeping, and I was soon asleep.

An hour or so later, I was awakened by the movement of someone else getting into the bed with me: it was Joan. The funny thing was that I was not surprised. She, too, was naked, and we immediately rolled toward each other and embraced. Of course, I could feel Joan’s hard nipples, and that was enough to cause my cock to harden and push into the space between her thighs. Joan raised her upper leg and let my hard cock bump against her pussy. I almost shot off right then, but I managed to restrain myself.

We did engage in a short bout of french kissing, but that didn’t last long. We both were ready for full penetration, and no foreplay was necessary. Joan was pouring liquid from her pussy slit, and I could feel it coating my cock. I gently rolled her onto her back and slid between her legs. She raised her knees and spread her legs as far as she could. I gently slipped my cock head past her pussy lips and ring of muscle. Joan was so ready for me that there was no resistance from those muscles.

I pushed in slowly enough to give Joan’s tunnel time to adjust to my presence as I advanced, and I slid all the way to the point of pushing against her clit with my pubic bone, and I never felt her cervix. She moaned her pleasure as I made contact with her clit.

I stayed there still for a long minute just to savor the feeling of being inside Joan. However, I could tell that she was getting impatient, so I began to pull back to start my stroking rhythm. In the process, I did my best to rub against her G-spot, and she responded as I had hoped. I managed to keep pressure against Joan’s G-spot on almost every stroke, and I could tell that I was having the effect that I was looking for.

It was not long before Joan approached her climax, and I was riding along with her. We came so nearly to simultaneously that it was not possible to detect who had orgasmed first. She seemed ready to quit for a bit of a rest, and I did not have much to work with myself, so I just let my cock remain in place as it became limp. I do have a considerable difference in length when I am hard and when I am flaccid, so she could feel me retract as I shrank in length. There was not much change in diameter between hard and soft, so it was the length change that caught her attention.

We both laughed when I finally pulled clear because of the soft popping sound. That little laugh caused Joan to grasp me in her arms and legs and to kiss me for all she was worth. After a few minutes, she said, “Being raped was nothing like that! Now I know what it means to be taken in love, and I cannot express how wonderful it is. Thank you so much, Bart. You have given me back my life. Even if I never experience anything like that again, that one time was worth it all. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

“Do not think that you have to marry me or anything like that. I know what I am now that I have been raped, and I do not want to keep you from marrying some pure woman who can give you all that you deserve. I want you to know that you can have me any time that you are in this house, but that does not mean that you cannot love another woman. I just want you to know that I am grateful for what you can give me under the circumstances.”

“Joan, stop talking like that. I would not have taken you if I did not love you. I want you to be my wife if you will have me. Yes, I have had sex with a number of women, but they have all been a relief to my physical needs or appetite. You, on the other hand, are the woman I love, and I will never feel the same about another woman as I do about you. Please say that you will marry me. If your family objects, I will steal you away. I must have you if you will agree.”

Joan started to cry, and I was very confused by that. Then she said, “Oh, Bart, yes I will marry you, and I will be faithful to you until the day I die. No one else has ever meant so much to me. I fell in love with you the first day I saw you, and I was so distraught because I thought that I never had a chance to claim you. You are a wonderful person, and my whole life has been worth what has happened because I now have you. Let us tell my parents of our decision tomorrow morning, and let us never be separated beyond what necessity demands. My tears are proof of how much I love you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.