Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 45

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Heather shooed her brother from the helm, telling Ziggy she would take over. Paul chuckled as he moved out of the way. He sat next to me, watching Kelly fight the first fish of the day.

“I think we’re going for a boat ride today,” Rob said as he kept the camcorder pointed at Kelly.

“Yeah, so it seems. That’s okay though, watching the girls will be fun,” I said.

I used Kelly’s camera to take pictures of the action. When I pointed it at Heather, she smiled at me. A few minutes later, Jenny reached out with the net, capturing the salmon Kelly reeled to the port side of the boat.

Sarah used pliers to remove the treble hook from the fish’s mouth. Kelly held it up so Rob and I could take pictures, and video, of the fish. Jenny opened the hatch in the deck while Kelly dropped the fish onto the bags of ice.

“One in the box, girls. Let’s get another one,” Heather said from the helm.

Sarah reset the line, adjusting the downrigger to the proper depth. It wasn’t long before another fish took one of the lures. Sarah grabbed the rod, fighting the fish while the rest of us cheered her on.

After Jenny caught the third fish of the morning, Sarah moved to the helm so Heather could take her turn. I smiled when I saw Heather pat Sarah on her butt. It was clear the two girls shared a relationship much like the one Jenny and Kelly shared.

We fished for almost an hour before hooking the next fish. Heather cranked on the reel, bringing the fish to the stern so Sarah could net it. Once the salmon was in the box, the girls high-fived each other, then came together in a hug.

“Okay, one more and we’ll have our limit,” Heather said.

“What happens if you catch more than five?” I asked.

“We’ll keep all we catch, and take the five largest fish to the weigh-in,” Heather said.

Paul walked over to Sarah, gave her a kiss, and said, “It’s getting warm out here.”

Sarah laughed. She smacked Paul’s shoulder, and said, “You just want to see our tits, don’t you?”

“You know I do,” Paul said. He took over at the helm so Sarah could join the girls.

Heather put her arm around Sarah’s waist. “I want to see your tits, Sarah,” Heather said, then she laughed.

Pulling her shirt over her head, Sarah laughed. “It’s a good thing I have two boobs.”

Kelly, Jenny, and Heather removed their shirts. The four girls posed while Rob and I recorded them. One of the rods went off, so the girls jumped into action. Jenny grabbed the rod while the other three girls watched. While Jenny reeled against the fish, another rod went off.

“You take this one, Kelly,” Sarah said.

Rob pointed the camera at Kelly and his wife as they worked the fish closer to the boat. Heather and Sarah stood ready with the nets to wait for the fish to come into range.

“This is great, isn’t it, Justin?” Paul said.

“I love watching the girls having fun. I know Kelly and Jenny are having a blast,” I replied.

I took shots of Kelly and Jenny fighting their fish. Smiling, I couldn’t help thinking how sexy the girls looked with their breasts jiggling when they moved.

Once the two fish were in the box, the girls put their matching tee shirts on. Rob mentioned that even with the tight stretchy tee shirts on, the girl’s breasts stood out.

“We have bras with us. We’ll put them on before we go to the weigh-in,” Heather said.

Paul stepped behind his sister, put his arms around her, and tweaked her nipples. “What’s the matter, don’t you want people to see your nipples?”

Leaning back against Paul, Heather said, “I wouldn’t care, but the name of Dad’s dealership is on our shirts.”

“I just kidding you,” Paul said.

“I know you are, Ziggy. You wouldn’t want to embarrass Dad any more than I would,” Heather said.

Sarah moved in front of Heather. She grabbed Paul’s hands, pulling them away from his sister’s breasts. “You shouldn’t feel your sister’s tits.” Sarah covered Heather’s boobs with her hands, then laughed. “That’s my job.”

Rob told the girls one of the downrigger rods went off. They went to the stern to catch the fish. Heather grabbed the rod and fight was on.

At two in the afternoon, the announcement to pull the lines came over the radio. The girls reeled in the lures, stored the rods, and we headed for port. By the time Paul pulled into the harbor, the girl had finished cleaning the cockpit. They put on their bras and changed into clean shorts.

While Rob and I helped Paul tie up the boat, the girls transferred the five fish they wanted to weigh to the cooler. After loading the fish into the back of Rob’s truck, we all headed to the scales, hoping the girls did well.

Rob found a parking space at the park where the area Lion’s Club held the festivities. We removed the cooler, carrying it to the stage and taking our place in line. The girls stood together while Paul, Rob, and I watched them. As we did on the boat, Rob and I took video and pictures.

“How did you do?” Adam said as he and his wife walked up to the girls.

Heather opened the lid and showed her parents the catch. “We did okay. There are three fish in the hold on the boat, but we think these five are the biggest.

“It looks like a nice catch to me,” Linda said.

“Thanks, Mom. We had a lot of fun catching them,” Heather said.

“We’ll show you the pictures later,” Sarah said.

“Linda and I are anxious to see them,” Adam said.

A man came onto the stage. He stood at the microphone, addressing the fisherwomen and the large crowd that gathered to watch. I glanced around, noticing the rides in the arcade area stopped running.

One by one, the teams moved their catches to the stage. Two men weighed and recorded the fish. Once all the teams fish were weighted, we waited for the results.

After about twenty minutes, the man who started the announcements stood at the microphone with a clipboard in hand. He started with the smallest catch, reading the name of the team and the total weight.

The girls were in second place, but only five pounds behind the first place team. They all cheered when the man read their weight.

“We’ll get them tomorrow, won’t we girls?” Kelly said as we walked toward the truck to stow the fish.

“You better believe it. We’re going to go clean the fish then come back. Do you want to go with us, or wait here?” Heather said.

“We’ll go with you and help,” I said.

Rob drove to the boat. We took the other fish out of the box, loaded them in the cooler, and went to the cleaning station. I helped Paul and Rob fillet the fish and wrap the meat. We packed the fish in ice and then headed back to the park.

Taking Kelly’s hand, we walked behind Sarah, Paul, and Heather. Heather suggested we get something to eat.

“Let’s go to the booth the Lion’s Club has. They always have great food,” Paul said.

We walked among the crowd watching the other people. When we arrived at the booth, Adam greeted us.

“What can I get you?” Paul said.

We looked at the menu board, each of us selecting the sausage and sauerkraut on a roll, with potato salad and chips. Paul, Rob, and I carried our food to a picnic table while Heather and the girls went for beers.

“They didn’t ask us for proof,” Kelly said as she handed me a red plastic cup.

“Paul and I know the men at the booth. They’re members of Dad’s club,” Heather said.

“I think we did great today. Are we going to run the same program tomorrow?” Sarah said.

“We will unless it doesn’t produce fish. If we have to, we’ll try something different,” Heather said.

Chuckling, Paul said, “Yeah, tomorrow you can fish bottomless instead of topless.”

“You are such a pervert!” Heather said.

Sarah laughed, gave Paul a kiss, and said, “Yeah, but he’s our pervert.”

“Do you three ever let up?” Jenny said.

Shaking her head, Heather said, “Sure, when we have to. We feel life is too short to take seriously all the time. Why not have fun when we can? Since the three of us became close, we have been able to avoid silly jealousy and have a blast.”

“You know, Jenny, they’re no different than the four of us,” I said. “You, Rob, Kelly, and I get along well too. I don’t think we let jealousy affect the way we feel about each other or the things we do.”

Kelly smiled, looked at Jenny and Rob, then said, “We don’t. That goes for everything we do, not just fooling around. We choose how we want to live, the rest be damned.”

I pressed my leg against Kelly’s as I nodded. I felt she was referring to the fact we had money and how it caused discomfort with Rob and Jenny.

“As I said before, I learned a lot about myself at the party. Kelly and Jenny showed me I could be comfortable sitting in a hot tub with a group of people. Everyone has moments in their life that changes their course. That was one of mine.” Sarah chuckled. “Another was when I caught Paul and Heather fooling around.”

“Paul is partly responsible for our relationships. If he hadn’t told us about perch fishing on Drummond Island, we might not have learned what we’re capable of,” Rob said, and then he laughed. “Although I think Jenny had the hots for Justin before we went fishing.”

Kelly looked at Jenny and grinned. “Jenny, did you have the hots for Justin before he screwed you?”

“What can I say, he’s a sexy man,” Jenny said.

“Did you have the hots for Rob, Kelly?” Heather said.

Laughing, Kelly said, “I do now. Actually, I didn’t think about another man until we went to Drummond.”

I saw Adam and Linda walking toward the table. I waved and then said, “Hi, Paul and Linda. This is great.”

“I hope you’re all having a good time. This is one of our best fund-raising events of the year,” Adam said.

Kelly picked up her camera. “Paul, would you take our picture please?”

“Sure, where do you want me to do it?”

Looking around, Kelly pointed at a sign with the name of the Lion’s Club on it. “We can take it there. I want the sign in the photo.”

We headed toward the sign. Kelly arranged us with the guys standing behind the girls. I chuckled when I noticed she had Paul stand behind his sister and Sarah. Adam took several shots, then showed the camera to Kelly to make sure he captured what she wanted.

“Thanks, Adam, these are great,” Kelly said.

Paul’s mother laughed and said, “It will be nice having a picture we can show to other peoples. At least you girls are dressed.”

“We can take one topless if you want us too,” Heather said.

“That’s okay, Heather. I see enough of your boobs when you’re at home.” Linda chuckled. “I never could convince you to keep your boobs covered.”

“You’re not much better, Mom,” Heather shot back.

“Well, I don’t like tan lines either,” Linda said.

“I don’t know what I did to deserve this,” Adam said as he laughed.

“I’ve always thought it was a benefit,” Paul said.

“See, my brother’s a pervert,” Heather said.

Everyone laughed as we walked back toward our table. We decided to head out so we could get some rest before fishing in the morning. After we all said goodbye, Kelly, Jenny, Rob, and I went to his truck.

“I hope we do well tomorrow,” Kelly said as she hugged my arm in the backseat.

“You guys did great today,” Rob said.

“I think you girls will do fine. If nothing else, you’ll have fun,” I said.

Jenny looked over the seat and said, “It was a lot of fun today. Doing well just added to it.”

The four of us went up to our room. As soon as I closed the door, the girls started undressing. Kelly told me to strip so we could take a shower.

“Do you have any idea how much I love you, Justin?” Kelly said as she rubbed my chest with a bar of soap.

“I love you too, baby,” I said.

Kelly put her arms around me, hugging me against her naked body. She slid her soapy hand between us, fondling my cock and balls. I took the bar and rubbed her back and ass. We took turns washing each other, and then we shampooed each other’s hair. When we got out, Kelly yelled to Jenny.

I finished drying myself while Kelly started blow-drying her hair. Rob and Jenny stood in the shower, laughing while washing each other. I winked at Kelly, left the bathroom, and went to the bedroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I turned on the television. When I found the weather station, I put the remote on the nightstand. Rob came out of the bathroom, taking a seat on the other bed.

“What’s the weather look like for tomorrow?” Rob said.

“They say it’s going to be a lot like today. Warm and sunny with light winds,” I said.

“That’s cool. It will be good for the girls.”

Jenny and Kelly came into the bedroom. Kelly pulled back the covers, slipped into bed, and reached for me. I got in with her, hugging her close. Rob turned off the lights while Kelly and I kissed each other.

I reached for the remote to turn off the television. Kelly stroked my cock, causing it to get hard. She kissed me while her hand moved up and down my shaft.

“I’m going to suck your cock, then you’re going to fuck me,” Kelly whispered in my ear.

I hugged her for a moment, put my hands on her shoulders, and pushed Kelly down. She trailed kisses down my body before taking my cock into her mouth. Even in the dark, I could visualize what my wife was doing under the covers. I’d seen it so many times, the image was burnt into my mind.

Glancing at the other bed, I could tell Rob was on top of Jenny. I smiled, thinking about how perfect our lives seemed to be.

Kelly scooted up, placed my hard cock at the entrance of her pussy, and lowered her body. I held her hips as she began moving up and down. Leaning forward, Kelly kissed me.

“I thought you wanted me to fuck you. You’re fucking me,” I whispered.

Kelly stopped moving. I gripped her hips and began humping in and out of her. She put her mouth next to my ear and said, “Better?”

“It’s always great when we fuck, sweetie. It doesn’t matter if you fuck me or I fuck you,” I said.

Kelly and I took turns moving. I’d shove up into her, then while I held still, she rode me. Our simple fuck turned into tender lovemaking. We matched our movements, finishing with a mutual climax.

I held Kelly in my arms, enjoying the afterglow of our loving session. We shared kisses while whispering our feelings for one another.

Kelly rolled off my body, sat up, and then leaned over to suck me. When she finished, I did the same to her. While I licked her pussy, the thought of having intimate contact with man entered my head. I shook off the feeling as I lapped Kelly’s pussy.

Settling in together, we kissed and said goodnight.

Rob woke Kelly and me the next morning. I sat up, accepting the cup of coffee he offered.

“How long have you been up?” I said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Not too long.” Rob chuckled. “Jen wanted a little loving this morning.”

I glanced at Rob’s bed, smiling when Jenny waved at me. I shook Kelly, telling her it was time to get up. The four of us dressed for another day on the boat.

“We’re meeting Heather, Paul, and Sarah for breakfast,” Jenny said while Rob drove.

“That sounds good to me. I’m hungry this morning,” Kelly said.

Glancing in the mirror, Rob laughed and said, “Jenny already ate.”

“Did you give your hubby a blow job this morning?” I said.

“Yeah, but it didn’t fill me up. I need food,” Jenny said.

Rob turned into the restaurant, parked the truck, and we all went in. We found our friends sitting at a large table, and joined them. Like Jenny and Kelly, Sarah and Heather wore the shirts Adam gave them.

“Are we ready to win the tournament?” Heather said.

“I’m ready to try. I hope we do as well as we did yesterday,” Kelly said.

“It’s supposed to be nice today. We should have a good day on the lake,” Paul said.

We ordered our meals and coffee. While we ate, the girls talked about their plans for fishing. Rob, Paul, and I split the bill, and we left.

At the boat, the girls got the tackle out while Paul started the engines. Rob and I helped to cast off when Paul said we were ready. Once we were out on the lake, Sarah took the wheel.

Paul offered Rob and me coffee. We went into the cabin so Paul could make a pot. While we waited for the coffee maker, Rob and I sat at the table.

“I’m looking forward to doing some walleye fishing this fall. We can take my boat to a few of the lakes,” Paul said.

“We have to get Justin fixed up with the right equipment. His perch rigs won’t work for trolling,” Rob said.

“Is your boat big enough for all six of us to fish?” I said.

“Yeah, it’ll be a little crowded, but we can make it work,” Paul said. “It’s a twenty foot Lund with a two-fifty four-stroke. We also have a nine and a half horsepower kicker for trolling,” Paul said.

“We should be able to take the boat out on Superior if it isn’t too rough. I heard there is good walleye and perch fishing on Lake Gogebic. There are a bunch of lakes not too far from the house,” Rob said.

While Paul, Rob, and I talked about fishing around the house, I watched the girls getting ready to start fishing. Kelly and Jenny followed Heather’s instructions as they selected the lures they planned to use. It was great watching my wife and Jenny learn about something new.

I went to the cabin to get Kelly’s camera. Sitting on a seat, facing aft, I took pictures of the girls. Jenny noticed, smiled, then whispered to Kelly and Heather. The girls turned around to face me, lifted their sweatshirts and tops, shaking their breasts. I had a hard time taking photos while laughing at the girls.

Sarah started laughing when she turned to see what was going on. She said, “Hey, what about me?” as she exposed her breasts.

“Not a damn thing,” I said as I took a few shots of Paul’s girlfriend.

The girls settled down. Heather told Sarah to slow to trolling speed. Working as a team, Kelly, Heather, and Jenny set the lines. A few moments later, the three girls stepped back to watch.

Things started slow, but after two hours of trolling, the action picked up. Heather caught the first fish, a sizeable king salmon, and Kelly netted it. While Kelly put the fish in the hold, another rod went off. Jenny grabbed it from the holder and began fighting the fish.

Rob recorded the action while I used Kelly’s camera. Heather and Sarah switched places, giving Sarah a chance to fish.

Paul stood up, moved behind Sarah, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and said, “Still love me?”

Twisting in his arms, Sarah pressed her mouth against Paul’s. She pulled back, smiled, and said, “Sweetie, I love you more each day.”

By the time we had to pull the lines and head in for the weigh-in, the girls had nine fish in the hold. Paul took the helm while the girls put away the gear.

“We did great today. I want to weigh these fish, so we know which five to take to the scales,” Heather said.

“Do you think we have enough to win?” Kelly said.

“I don’t know, Kelly. We did well and should be near the top with our weight from yesterday. It all depends on how the other teams did today,” Heather said.

“I hope we win, but this has been the best. Fishing with all of us together is so much fun. I’m so happy Kelly and Jenny are here,” Sarah said.

Kelly nodded, put her arm around Jenny’s shoulders, and said, “This is turning out to be the best honeymoon a girl could ask for. I’m glad we decided to fish this tournament.”

Jenny nodded and said, “No kidding. Fishing, boating, good food, and sex with our friends.”

Sarah laughed and said, “You haven’t had sex with all your friends.”

“The honeymoon isn’t over yet,” Jenny said.

“When is the honeymoon over?” Heather asked.

I got up, wedging myself between Kelly and Jenny. I put my arms around their shoulders, pulled the girls close, and said, “As far as I’m concerned, it will never end.”

Jenny and Kelly nodded, turned their heads toward me, and kissed my cheeks. I hugged the girls tighter, took Kelly’s chin in my hand, and kissed her. After kissing Kelly, I did the same to Jenny.

The girls squirmed out of my grip, went over to Rob and kissed him. I watched the exchange, smiling at my wife and friends. Not to be outdone, Sarah and Heather did the same to Paul. It wasn’t as weird to see Paul’s sister shove her tongue into her brother’s mouth as it was the first time they showed their affection.

When Heather pulled away from Paul, she took Sarah in her arms. The two girls shared a tender kiss to complete the three-way relationship they shared. Glancing at Kelly, I saw here and Jenny hugging. When they kissed, my smile turned into a grin.

Rob surprised me when he moved close and gave me a hug. Rob and I had hugged in the past, but this was different somehow. I felt I was hugging a brother rather than a friend. Kelly and I told Rob and Jenny we considered them the brother and sister we didn’t have many times. Standing there in Rob’s arms, the connection grew stronger. I hugged Rob back as we silently expressed our feelings for each other.

Rob and I were still embraced when Jenny and Kelly joined us. The four of us shared a group hug. Jenny looked into Rob’s eyes, then she looked at Kelly. She smiled and said, “I can’t believe how fucking lucky we are. We have the best husbands and friends in the world.”

“I have to agree with you, Jen. As I remember, they’re pretty good in bed too,” Kelly said. She started to chuckle. “I’m just kidding, I know Justin and Rob are good in bed.”

“Me too, but it would be nice to be reminded,” Jenny said.

“It hasn’t been that long, sweetie,” Rob said.

“Rob, you have to understand our girls measure time in hours, not days,” I said.

Paul pulled into the marina. We secured the boat, then began gathering our things.

“You guys are as crazy and Sarah, Heather, and me,” Paul said.

“We’re not crazy, Ziggy, honey, but not crazy. The way I look at it is we’re all young and have a lot to discover. The fact Kelly and I get to do it with Rob and Jenny is perfect for us. We all get along like siblings,” I said.

Heather put her arm around Paul. “Isn’t fooling around with a sibling fun?”

“I think fooling around with two siblings is the best,” Sarah said.

“We better get going. I don’t want to be late for the weigh-in,” Heather said.

The girls used a portable scale to weigh each fish, placing the five largest into a cooler. We left the boat, heading for the park. When we arrived, the girls checked in while Rob, Paul, and I went for cold drinks.

“I think it’s great that the girls all get along so well. Heather and Sarah told me they’re having a blast fishing with Jenny and Kelly,” Paul said. “Your wives are fast learners.”

“Jenny and Kelly are fast learners, and they are willing to do new things. Justin and I are fortunate to have girls who will try something before they decided they don’t like it. The more we do together, the more I learn about Jenny,” Rob said.

“I discovered how willing Kelly is when we were stranded in the cabin in the woods in New York. It was rough, but she never complained or yelled at me.” I chuckled. “That’s not all we learned about each other either.”

While we were talking, Paul’s dad walked over to us. “How did the girls do today?” Adam said.

“They have five nice fish, Dad. We’re hoping the girls do well,” Paul replied.

“It’s nice to win, but the important thing is they had fun,” Adam said.

“With the amount of laughing and goofing around the girls did, I’m sure they had fun,” I said.

“Dad, it the offer to use the trailer boat still open? Justing and Rob said I can store it in their barn,” Paul said.

“You’re welcome to use it, Paul. Since you started school, I haven’t had a chance to use it anyway. Heather and I still get out on the big boat once in a while. I haven’t told you yet, but this is our last year of chartering. It’s just too much work for your sister and me,” Adam said.

“I fish during the summer, Dad. I think Sarah and I did great this past season,” Paul said.

“Yes, you did do well, but you’re not available for the beginning and end of the season. The only reason I decided to charter the boat was for you and your sister. It’s time to move on. We may take a few of our regulars out during the summer, but not fish full time anymore,” Adam said.

“How does my sister feel about it?” Paul said.

“She’s on board, Paul. I think Heather has had enough of it for now. She’s busy at the dealership, and chartering is becoming too much for her,” Adam said.

When we heard the man announce the weigh-in, we headed for the stage area. Standing close, we watched as they started calling the teams to have their fish weighed.

One by one, the teams brought their fish to the scales. A couple of the Lion’s Club members weighed and recorded their catch. After all the teams went to the stage, the girls came over to stand by us and wait for the results.

A half hour later, the man on stage called for everyone’s attention. Starting with the last place, he read off the name of the team and the total weight. The closer to the winner they got, the more excited the girls became.

In the end, the girls took second place. They lost by three pounds. Even though they didn’t win, Heather, Sarah, Jenny, and Kelly bounced and cheered when the announcer said they took second.

Rob, Paul, and I cheered too. We gave the girls hugs, telling them how proud we were. Adam and Linda said they were happy for the girls.

The four girls went up on the stage to receive their trophy and check. Heather signed the back and donated the money to the Lion’s Club. When the announcer told the crowd what the girls did, a roar came from the audience.

With the festivities finished, we all went to get something to eat. We sat at a table eating while the girls told Adam and Linda about the day of fishing.

“From the sounds of it, Kelly and Jenny have learned a lot about fishing,” Linda said.

“We have learned a lot. Jenny and I loved every minute,” Kelly said.

“Hopefully you girls can come next year,” Adam said.

“We’d love to, wouldn’t we Kelly?” Jenny said.

“I would like to do this again,” Kelly said.

We finished eating. Adam and Linda excused themselves, telling us they had to visit with a few of their friends. The rest of us sat at the table talking about the prospect of fishing the tournament next year.

Heather got up and asked us to follow her. We walked around as Paul and his sister introduced us to some of the people they knew. Many of the people were customers while others were family friends. It seemed Paul knew most of them.

I had a great time talking with a group of women Heather introduced. They were one of the other teams the girls had fished against.

“Well, you did it again, didn’t you, bitch,” the girl Heather introduced as Gayle said.

“Yup, you knew we would. Speaking of being a bitch, why haven’t you called me?” Heather said.

Gayle shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. I’ve been busy with school and stuff.”

Heather put her arm around Gayle, pulling her to her side. “Oh really? Who’s been stuffing you?”

One of the other girls laughed. “You’ll never guess.”

“Shut up, Kim,” Gayle said.

“Come on, Gayle, spill it,” Heather said.

“James Peterson and I have gone out a few times. He changed schools and is back in town,” Gayle said.

“How many times have you gone out with him?” Heather asked.

“Um, we went out the third time the other night,” Gayle said.

Heather started laughing, so did Gayle. They bumped against each other as they carried on. Paul shook his head, winked at Sarah, and then turned to Rob, Jenny, Kelly, and me.

“My sister and her friends have dating rules,” Paul said.

Heather nodded, “We have had the rules since we were in high school.”

“What are your dating rules?” Jenny said.

“Our group decided that we wouldn’t have sex with a boy until we dated him four times,” Gayle said.

“Did you abide by the rules?” Heather said.

“Well, sort of.” Gayle blushed.

“What’s that mean?” Paul asked his sister’s friend.

Laughing, Gayle said, “James and I dated in high school.”

“And you counted those times?” Heather said.

“What do you think?” Donna, one of the other girls, said.

After a few moments of uneasy silence, Gayle smiled at Heather and said, “Henry is still in San Francisco. James said he planned to stay there after college.”

Heather nodded. She turned to us and said, “Henry is my ex-boyfriend.”

“He’s an asshole and a prick,” Paul said.

“Let it go, Paul. He’s history,” Heather said.

I felt there was a story, but didn’t feel it was any of my business. Heather told her friends she’d see them later, and we left. We followed Paul’s sister to the tent the Lion’s Club set up. She made a beeline for the bar and ordered beers for all of us. We found a table, sat down, and relaxed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.