Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ? Over ?

by Jax_Teller

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

True Story: Jackson the terminal bachelor finds the one women who turns his head. Based on real life events.

Caution: This True Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Military   .

It had been a long couple of weeks working 18 hours a day with out so much as a day off. I pushed myself too long and hard with out a break. I was about to get out of the Navy, and was working at a pizza shop after hours. So being it was Friday evening and the truck I was supposed to be delivering pizza with broke down on the first delivery, I decided to take a night off. I went to the enlisted club on base and met up with some friends. I was drinking like I had before this last stretch of working and my alcohol tolerance was low so, I was getting drunk way faster than I intended.

There were some faces in the group that I didn’t know but that really didn’t matter much, because chances were I’d be back at work tomorrow and not remember them at all. One thing was on my mind as I drank was I needed to devote some time to finding a regular girlfriend or a female friend with benefits. Going weeks with out sex was making the time I wasn’t working miserable because I wanted to get laid. I was drinking to excess and tossed the keys to my car to one of my friends who was talking about heading out to a motel later and getting a room. This was not unusual for me, I didn’t drink and drive and knew the money spent on a taxi was cheaper than a DUI.

That was all I remembered from last night, tossing my keys to Brian. As I stirred in a bed I realized I was in a motel from the smell. I also realized I wasn’t alone in bed, once again not too unusual for me. I would get drunk find some one who needed to get laid as much as I did and we’d end up drunk fucking. It was dangerous with all the diseases out there and sober I would make sure I had a condom in my wallet and the rest of the condom box in the glove compartment of my car. I could feel that I was naked and so was no name, next to me, my cock nestled in the back of what’s her name.

I could hear others in the room moving around going to the bathroom, the noise from the parking lot, but I kept my eyes closed and hoped to drift back off to sleep. That is when I noticed the women I was spooning with was still asleep too. As usual for me I thought, naked in bed with no name. It was how I wound up on typical stress relief binges like this. It was at this point that I noticed the woman I was sleeping with smelled wonderful, not drenched in perfume to cover the skank factor, but elegant smelling. Hmmm maybe I was doing better than usual this time I thought to myself.

As I drifted in and out of sleep, people were leaving the room, and finally Brian tossed the keys on the my bed and whispered he was going with blah, blah, blah. Once again, not all to unusual for me, as I looked around the room I noticed pizza boxes and beer cans every where. There were whiskey bottles and fast food bags left around as well. That was when no name began to stir, adjusting herself at first and then she just rolled onto her back. I thought to myself, oh great this moment again, I wonder what breed this mutt this no name will resemble. Well if I wasn’t in bed all ready I would have fallen to the floor, because no name was beautiful.

No name wasn’t just beautiful, as she sat up I could see she had nice tits and her skin was silky smooth looking. Her face was like a models but she didn’t seem to have any makeup on. This wasn’t my usual swamp rat pussy I had, she was something different, interesting, maybe a high class stripper. She said hello and I said well hello to you too. From the many times I had woke to the unknown I asked, so are you hungry? This would usually start the parade to loosing the skank dejour at some diner. No name slid to the edge of the bed and said she was heading for the shower first, but breakfast sounded good.

As she stood and walked to the bathroom I couldn’t help watching her ass sway as she walked. She was drop dead gorgeous, a twenty on the one to ten scale for sure, definitely a high class stripper or call girl. I couldn’t remember the last time I had been with a woman this beautiful, if ever, I was sort of a mutt. I decided to join her and as I stumbled in she got up from the toilet and flushed it. She turned on the shower and stepped in as I took my turn peeing. I followed her in the shower and after we both did the finger tooth brushing thing we laughed at our common timing. She had a good sense of humor too, which I found very attractive.

We washed our selves separately but as soon as we were rinsed clean, I fucked her, bent over in the shower. Her tits were as perfect as her pare shaped ass, as if someone had air brushed them to perfection. Her pussy was tight and her cute little asshole wasn’t a stretched gaping come dump like I was used to. I didn’t know who she was or where she came from but she was magnificent. Her tight body took my cock slamming her to the wall and she moaned like she’d just found her g-spot for the first time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.