Dream Girl- a Campus Tail Story - Cover

Dream Girl- a Campus Tail Story

by De Von

Copyright© 2020 by De Von

Erotica Sex Story: Kelli wakes up to find Ryan having a sexy dream, and decides to take advantage, but will it turn into more than she bargained for?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Cream Pie   Size   .

Kelli stirred and blinked slowly. It was still very dark in the bedroom. Ryan was behind her, still sleeping. She realized what had woke her as she heard Ryan mumbling in his sleep, and felt his hips move. Ryan was apparently having a very sexy dream, as his large cock was moving between her hips. They slept naked, so there was nothing to hinder his movement. Kelli parted her legs slightly, and felt his cock rubbing her slit as he move.

It seemed he had already been rubbing against her, as she was wet already. She reached down and put a slight pressure on the bottom of his cock, so he rubbed the length of her and the head flared against her clit every time he sawed back and forth.

Ryan was still sleeping, and mumbling mostly incoherent sex talk. He had one arm around Kelli and was pulling her to him.

Kelli was enjoying this impromptu play, and even had a few orgasmic tremors, but she found herself longing for the big one. She knew she could wake Ryan and he would be perfectly happy to finish her off, but she liked the idea of being his ‘dream girl’.

Ryan was very large, and this fact made impromptu ‘just fuck me’ sex pretty well unheard of for them. Kelli could take all of his cock, but she needed time to work up to it, which Ryan was always willing to provide. He was a very considerate lover, paying attention to her body’s signals whenever they made love.

Sometimes they even made love without him actually entering her, much like what was now happening. Ryan’s extra size and length allowed him to approach Kelli from behind and stick the head of his cock out in front of her body when he was hard. Kelli loved it, as she could rub the length of him along her slit and still maintain contact with her clit at the same time. Usually, she could have a good orgasm this way, but tonight it just didn’t seem to be happening.

Kelli began to consider what she could do to get over the hump. There was no way she was going back to sleep now unless she found a way to get herself to orgasm. An idea began to take shape in her head, and she determined to put it into play.

She slowly began to scoot upward, creating a small bit of space and causing Ryan’s cock to move a few inches down her thighs, which she held together to keep an even sensation to avoid waking him.

She began to put a slight upward pressure on his cock again, seeing her plan take shape.

‘If I can get him lined up, he’ll push it into me, and I can control his depth by keeping my hips together.’ Kelli thought as she wiggled into position. Sometimes Ryan would do that on his own when they made love, keeping only about a third of his cock inside her, and Kelli never failed to cum when he did. She was sure she could recreate the experience as he continued to sleep and dream behind her.

She knew she would have to time her motions just right for it all to work perfectly. She did her best to get his cock coated in her juices, then waited for the perfect moment.

Ryan began to make more pronounced movements, drawing back farther than before, and Kelli knew it was now or never. On his next stroke, she rocked her pelvis forward and pulled the tip of his cock up toward her opening. As he thrust forward, the head of his cock parted her lips and his cock plunged into her wet tunnel.

Ryan began thrusting against her harder than before, making it hard for her to control his depth like she had planned. Kelli grunted as Ryan’s cock bottomed out in her. She bent her knees to try and get her feet up to his hips to slow his thrusts, but her feet just slipped off to the side, parting her legs and opening her up more. Ryan, still mumbling and moving in his sleep, seemed to sense this. His arm tensed around her, pulling her firmly against him as he thrust upward, driving his cock deeply inside her, far deeper than she was ready for, and it hurt.

“Gaaah” Kelli cried out, pulling her pillow up and biting it to muffle the sound. She didn’t want him to wake up and be hurting her. He had fucked her hard and suddenly once before, after a night of drinking and partying, and felt really bad afterward about getting carried away and hurting her. Since she had caused this time, Kelli just kept biting her pillow, which muffled her cries as he thrust his cock completely into her repeatedly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.