Damaged Goods - Cover

Damaged Goods

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A priest is on a journey trying to figure out if he should stay a priest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Clergy   .

It had been a long journey that I was on. Four years in college and four years at the seminary. I had degrees in philosophy and in theology. I chose this for myself. I had a sign from God when I was recovering from Cancer as a young child.

Jesus came to me several times during my recovery. Not sure if it really happened in present time or just in dreams like I had believed. He told me this was the path that I needed to go on. It would be a long and tedious journey with lots of sacrifices. This is the journey I decided to go on. My family at first were confused with my choices, but later were my biggest supporters.

I worked in a small parish for many years. Listening to confessions made me realize how I really gave up my life. I never really was in love or experienced love in anyway. Hearing all the sinners come and repent for their sins made me want for that kind of a life.

There was one encounter with a young woman who I had been counseling. Her husband had cheated on her with her best friend. She was devastated. I spoke with her a few times every week after she’d repent her sins. Afterwards, we had coffee together. I really liked spending time with her.

We drove together in her car and stopped at a local coffee house. I bought the coffee and we shared a pastry. We talked for a long time and we walked back over to her car. She was standing very closely to me and gave me a hug and thanked me for the help that I had given to her. We hugged each other and that’s where she crossed the line. She kissed me passionately on my lips up against her car. I had never experienced anything like that before. The feelings that I was experiencing were new. I felt alive even though I knew it was sinful.

We got into her car and she drove to a less conspicuous spot. She moved the seat down and got on top of me. We kissed passionately and she removed her clothes. My hands were all over her body. She unzipped my trousers and moved down to my feet. I was not even thinking about being a priest. My mind was filled with lust and desire.

I was so stunned and interested in what she’d do. She was eager to please me. I knew what I was doing was a major sin, however, I let her do what she wanted to do to me. She held my cock in her hand and made it grow. She smiled at me and told me to enjoy what would happen next.

She put her mouth around my cock and began to suck it. I had never felt such pleasure in my life. I didn’t feel bad about what she was doing. I didn’t want her to stop. After just a few moments of oral pleasure, she slithered her way into my lap and eased her pussy onto my hardened cock. She moved her hips and fucked me. She was fucking a priest from a Roman Catholic church. She was moaning and groaning and moved my hands towards her full and firm breasts. I held them in my hands while she fucked me slowly. All I thought about was this sinner committing a sin with a priest. I didn’t want her to stop. The pleasure she was giving me was amazing even though it was a mortal sin.

I was so excited and stunned that she was making me break my own vows with God. I let out a moan and ejaculated up inside of her pussy. She fell on me, and kissed my mouth hard. I was filled with grief and sin. Grief that I had broken my vows. I had now experienced pleasure, but also committed a major sin. I knew I was doomed.

We got dressed and drove back to my parish. She immediately wanted to confess for her sins and we prayed together. I told her we would never speak of this situation again. After that meeting, I never saw her again. I dreamed about her day and night. I wished she’d come back and perhaps we could embark in a new life together.


The next few weeks I had trouble listening to confessions and having masses in the church. My mind and body just kept thinking of her. I prayed day in and day out and knew that God had heard my prayers. I knew he had forgiven me. I could hardly forgive myself. I had put in for a sabbatical and was granted one. I needed to clear my head and decide if I wanted to be a priest anymore.


I left the church and began on my journey. I prayed while I drove. I had pulled down off the highway to try and find a restaurant. I was hungry and needed a break. That’s when I saw her. She was a confident young woman. She too was doing something that she should have never been doing alone. She was hitchhiking alone on a busy road. She was wearing clothes that could get her in a lot of trouble.

She stood by the roadside in ripped shorts, a white tank shirt and sandals. Not just flat sandals, sandals with a heel. I wondered what her story was while she walked backwards with her thumb up.

I knew if I didn’t pick her up, somebody else unsavory would probably pick her up and perhaps she’d never be seen again. It was my duty as a priest to take her with me before something terrible would happen to her. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if somebody as vibrant and young had gotten hurt because nobody decent gave her a ride to safety. I felt this was a sign from God. Perhaps giving me a second chance or was it a second chance to sin.

I decided I would pick her up. Whatever happened next would decide my fate. I would just take her to her destination and if by chance she wanted more. I’d give her more. I would just wait and see what she wanted. The goodness in my soul hoped that she was a good girl and would just except the ride and go on her way.

The bad side of my thoughts hoped she was a bad girl. That side hoped that she was a slut and wanted to have her way with me. I’d be at her mercy and enjoy what men and women enjoy.


I drove up along-side of the beautiful girl. I pulled down my window and spoke to her.

“Hello. Do you need a ride?”

She put her suitcase down on the road and bent down to talk to me. She had a sweet and kind voice. She was young and beautiful and full of life.

“Yes. That would be wonderful. I’ve been walking for a while.”

“Get in. I’ll drive you as far as you need.”

She saw that I was a priest. She probably figured she was safe to be with a man of cloth. However, I was a fallen priest. I had wicked ideas going through my heart and mind. I smiled when she got into the car. She put her suitcase in my backseat.

“I’m Father Adam. I guess you see that I’m a priest.”

“Hello father. I’m Dawn. Pleasure to meet you.”

“Do you have any idea where you’d like to go? I’ll take you anywhere you want.”

“Anywhere you want to take me. I have to get out of this place.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.