The Knight and the Acolyte Book 8: Labyrinth of Love - Cover

The Knight and the Acolyte Book 8: Labyrinth of Love

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: The Knight’s Passion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Knight’s Passion - Knight Angela and her companions head to Grahata to brave the labyrinth, but Angela's forgotten love has caught up with her. And he plans on stopping her quest.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Knight Kevin – The Free City of Grahata, Yalut Island

The night wore on as we stood our watch in the overgrown Labyrinthine Gardens. The trees and bushes were so thick, the stone buildings of Grahata were completely obscured. There was almost no light, the night sky half-overcast, the moon struggling to shine through black clouds.

But our eyes had adjusted to what light there was. The entrance to the labyrinth was a dark pit before us, faint stairs slowly merging into the black. My five fellow knights formed a semi-circle around the top of the stairs, the priestesses lurking in the nearby brush. They would be our eyes in the fight. I was connected with Mary, the brunette knight standing to my right, and to Priestesses Esmerelda and Helena. I sensed what they sensed thanks to the womb spell.

We were united, our thoughts touching each other, our feelings merging. Did they know how much I loved Angela? Did they know about the blessing of Luben that lay upon me. One kiss on her lips, and she would remember me. She would be restored. And then I could convince her to surrender, to find a way to save her life.

I would not let her die if it could be avoided. But I couldn’t let her escape again. This would end. Maybe tonight. Maybe the next.

Or maybe she would never emerge from the Labyrinth. But if any could kill the Minotaur, it was my stubborn lover.

The ground rumbled beneath us. The grinding grew louder and louder. The Labyrinth would soon seal itself until tomorrow night. Only for four hours a night did it remain open. If she failed to emerge, we would have to make the vigil for the next night. And the next.

Until there was no hope that she could be alive.

My hand clenched. This was the worst watch of my life.

Mary shifted beside me. She sensed something. I snapped my gaze to the opening. A soft, pink glow illuminated down the corridor leading from the stairs and deeper into the Labyrinth. Footsteps echoed, metal jangled. Exhilaration surged through my heart as I drew my sword.

She lived. She had either killed the Minotaur or retreated. She wasn’t dead.

Now I just had to save her life.

The glow grew brighter and brighter, shadows dancing before it. Was that her profile stretching towards the stairs? The thudding of my heart was so powerful I was surprised it didn’t knock against my metal breastplate.

And then Angela appeared at the stairs, exhausted, her red hair highlighted pink, her blue eyes more purple. She wore her armor, her sword sheathed at her side, her shield stowed on her back, a box clutched in her hands. She was surprisingly clean despite the haggard look to her face. The mage must have used her magic to wipe away the signs of the fight.

She trudged up the stairs, not realizing my fellow knights and I stood at the top. Sophia appeared behind her, the pink light glowing before her, than her companions, the orc holding the mage in his arms, her eyes closed with sleep, the changeling had his arms around the avian, her small form leaning against him like she was about to collapse from exhaustion or broken by the fight. The elf’s eyes were distant, the halfling dragging her feet at the rear.

“Angela!” the elf suddenly shouted, her head snapping up. “Watch out!”

Angela, halfway up the stairs, froze, finally looking ahead. Shock crossed her face as we leveled our blades at her. She set down the box carefully before her then hand shot to the scabbard of her sword, gripping it as she faced us. Sophia gasped, her pink light flaring bright.

“Angela,” my stomach trembling. “Yield to justice. Surrender. You have no chance in a fight. You know that. We have the high ground and you are in a choke point. If you retreat into the labyrinth, we will be here each night waiting to arrest you until starvation forces you out. If you fight, we shall cut you and your companions down.

“Surrender and save your life, Angela.”

Angela let out a groan. “Kevin, we just killed the Minotaur. I really do not want to fight you right now. Just let us go so we can kill the Dragon Dominari.”

“I have my duty, Angela.” I took a step onto the stairs, my sword leveled straight at her. It was so painful. “Please, yield. Do not force us to—”

Esmerelda and Helena both saw the same thing. It was hard to describe the effect of the womb spell and our shared senses, but it was like I was seeing through four separate set of eyes at once. Two, Mary’s and mine, were focused on Angela, but the other two watched from the bushes, staring at my back and the figure racing towards it, a tall man with a pair of twin tulwars glowing cherry red in hand.

I turned in time, raising my shield as the hissing blade crashed down. It struck my shield hard. My arm jarred from the impact. Wood splintered. My shield cracked down the middle, the metal banding around the edges holding it together. I stumbled towards the stairs, almost falling.

Mary caught me.

“Efreet,” shouted Lisa to my left, the young knight raising her sword to parry the efreet’s second tulwar. Sparks flew when their blades met, and Lisa fell backward, her chainmail loincloth flying. She landed with a clatter.

“They’re my bounty,” snarled the efreet. “Flee, knights, or die with them.”

“They are my prisoners,” I growled. “You cannot have them, efreet!”

The efreet laughed, the air rippling about him. Heat poured off the demigod. A glow appeared in his fiery hair, and a nimbus around his crimson skin. His tulwars glowed even brighter, flaring to pure white. My eyes stung and the heat was blistering, like staring into the forge.

His blades hissed. One snaked at Richard. My fellow knight went for a standard riposte with his sword, a parry and then lunge. Only when their blades met, the molten tulwar burst with sparks. Cherry-red heat raced down Richard’s sword. The metal bent, warped, the heat ruining the temper and softening the steel.

“Las’s cock,” cursed Richard, dropping his blade, the hilt glowing. Then he ducked the next tulwar attack, falling in a clatter on the ground beside Lisa.

The efreet’s other tulwar hissed at me. Mary thrust her sword before me, catching the blade. She screamed in pain, her weapon bursting into cherry-red heat, almost white-hot where the tulwar struck and deformed the blade.

And then it hacked at me.


Xandra

Kevin’s shield burst into flames as he blocked the tulwar attack. He tripped over the edge of the stairs and fell on his back. The efreet laughed as anger surged through me. I pushed away from my husband, glaring at the brute.

He looked so much like Riad, his skin that deep crimson, hair like burning flames. The knights retreated from his attacks, their swords melting, their shields burning. One knight cursed, throwing off a gauntlet as it glowed.

My exhaustion fell away, banished by my anger. I bet this efreet was just like Riad. He would try to trick me into betraying my marriage vows. I never would do that again. Never. I jammed my hand into my pouch, pushing through my totems and grabbed the one made of mangrove carved with undulating lines.

“Bastard!” I snarled as I yanked it out. After the Minotaur, I knew I wasn’t helpless. That I could push myself, fight beyond what I thought were my limits. I wasn’t weak. I was strong, just like the rest of my companions.

I stroked the lines, summoning the elementals as Chaun’s voice sang out, attacking the efreet.


Xerathalasia

The efreet spun, the knights fleeing back before him. Several had their weapons ruined, others threw down burning shields or yanked off parts of their armor. A priestess burst out of the bushes, heading towards a male knight screaming in pain. She had a potion in her hand to heal him.

I pulled out my bow and drew one of my last arrows. I only recovered two from the fight with the Minotaur, the rest unusable, the wood cracked, the balance warped. I drew back my bow as the efreet attacked Angela at the top of the stairs.

Faoril dropped an empty vial of cum. Angela let out a gasp as she was yanked back by invisible air. The tulwar crashed onto the steps. The stones burst into cherry-red light where she had stood. The step deformed, part of it dribbling like hot wax. “Into the Labyrinth,” Faoril shouted as Thrak set her down to draw his ax. “We need room to fight.”

I aimed. It was hard to see the efreet now. Heat rippled around him, distorting the world, making a mirage. I aimed at his torso, hoping I would hit something vital and necessary since I couldn’t be sure exactly where he stood in the distortion.

“Water magic,” Angela shouted as she recovered, Sophia retreating behind her. “Faoril!”

My arrow hissed over my companions’ heads, flashing at the efreet. One strike in the right place would end this. My arrow flew true. Fire flared as it struck the mirage, the air warped by heat, wreathing the efreet. The haft blazed. A charred shaft struck the efreet, breaking into harmless ash.

“Henta’s cock and cunt!” I cursed, lowering my bow.


Thrak

I stepped in front of Angela as the efreet bounty hunter rushed down the stairs. He stepped on the half-molten step, not feeling the heat. His face was a distorted mask of rage. I raised my ax and grit my teeth, hoping Valyan steel would fare better than the knight’s weapons.

The heat slammed into me. My skin baked. I wanted to flinch away. I growled and reached in to my rage. It was chained in my mind by Faoril’s magic. I seized them. All I had to do was loosen the chains and let it rampage under my control. I would rip into the efreet.

And probably die from the heat.

“Faoril,” I shouted.

Water surged around me. But it wasn’t Faoril’s magic. This water moved like two flowing men, the surface rippling and splashing to a froth as they moved. Cool spray brushed me as the two water elementals slammed into the efreet.

I grunted as the steam surged, stepping back as the hot, wet air rippled over me. The efreet shouted in pain. A steaming tulwar burst out of the steam, thrown hard, and slammed into the wall. The bronze blade bent from the impact. It ricocheted off the wall and hissed down the stairs. Sophia screamed, ducking as it slashed past her. Chaun yanked Xandra out of the way, her eyes fixed forward, her fingers stroking the totem in her hand.

The steam retreated. The efreet thrashed at the top of the stairs. The knights recovered, drawing long knives as they stood rigid, watching the fight. A crimson limb would appear out of the steam, thrashing, patches of black char crusting the skin.

“Smother his flames,” Minx whooped as she rushed up the stairs past the other, holding something in her hand.

“Yes,” I growled, surging forward, Angela racing at my sight.

The water elementals had the efreet pinned on the ground. His legs kicked. A second tulwar tumbled from a hand, lying on the ground, the bronze cool. The steam lessened. The thrashing feet stilled.

“I killed him,” Xandra whispered, her voice throaty.

The water lost its shape, splashing across the corpse of the bounty hunter, his black pantaloons clinging to unmoving legs. Patches of char marred his red skin. His hair was soot black, no longer burning like fire.

“That was easy,” laughed Minx as she pushed past me and then she slammed what she held on the in her hands on the ground.

Darkness burst out in a thick, dense smoke from her alchemical bomb.

“Now let’s deal with the knights,” the halfling chortled. “Oh, this is going to be so satisfying.”


Warlock Faoril

The stinging scent of peppermint filled my nose and choked my mouth as the thick smoke bomb went off, plunging us back into darkness. It completely snuffed out Sophia’s pink light spell. I stumbled on the steps, almost tripping as I climbed, my magic surging out of me.

“Where are they?” a knight shouted.

“Las’s cock,” a female knight cursed. “Priestesses, what did they do?”

“Why does it smell like peppermint?” another female knight asked, her voice sounding younger.

“Because we were prepared!” Minx laughed. “Oh, yes, we’re going to kick your asses now.”

The magic surged out of me. It was a mix of fire with air magic to give it shape. I reached out to Thrak first, using the enchantment I placed on his mind to control his rage to guide my spell to him. I found his head, sweeping the fire and air around to his eyes and attached it. A spell to see through the dense smoke, using the fire to enhance his vision and the air to magnify it like a lens.

I gave it to myself next. The world suddenly became red. Everything was hazy, indistinct, but I could see the knights stumbling blind, turning, holding their swords and daggers. Thrak roared and slammed his ax into a male knight’s shield. The force threw the man to the ground in a clatter of steal.

“Let’s break through,” Angela shouted. “Leave them blind.”

I sent the spell to her next. Angela moved her shield in time to catch a wild swing from a female knight’s sword, metal thwunking on wood. Able to see now, her eyes blazing like coals in the red vision, she kicked out, sending the knight reeling. She tripped over a discarded sword and fell.

“Priestesses,” Kevin shouted, holding a long dagger in hand, whirling around.

I gave others the spell, Minx, Sophia, Xera, Xandra, and Chaun as we rushed up into the peppermint smoke. Minx through another bomb at the priestesses huddling in the bushes. They coughed and spluttered. Angela slammed her sword into Kevin’s back. His armor rang and he stumbled forward.

“Let’s go,” Angela said.

Minx through another bomb, hitting the other group of priestesses. She laughed so loud and made a dirty gesture at them as they burst out of their hiding places, their heads snapping around wildly as they stumbled towards the knights.

“Holy Mother, your sons and daughters are lost in darkness. Bring forth the day and banish the night,” a priestess nearby shouted, ripping open her robes to reveal large breasts and fat nipples. She squeezed her tits as she spoke.

But instead of milk squirting from her breasts there came a bright, liquid light. It was pure as daylight. It flooded through the smoke. The peppermint bomb produce a thick screen, but it wasn’t enough to smother sunlight concentrated and spurting from the priestess’s nipples. It gathered in a ball of pure light in the center. The brightness struck my eyes.

I screamed in pain, covering my eyes. My spell enhanced our vision, magnifying the little light seeping through the smokescreen, allowing us to see. She overloaded my spell. I tripped, falling to my knees with a gasp.

“Las’s putrid cock,” grunted Angela. “Faoril?”

“Vedr’s queef,” panted Minx.

Sophia fell over me. “Slata’s hairy cunt. Why is it so bright?”

“Get them,” Kevin shouted, armor jangling around us.

Even with my hands covering my eyes, the light bled through my hands. I groaned and ended the spell. I pulled my hands away, blinking, a bright, blue smear across my vision. Everything was watery, tears trickling down my face as I struggled to see. A pair of male knights stood over me, one with a dagger in hand, the other a sword.

It lunged down to my throat, pressing against it. “Yield, mage.”

“It’s over, Angela,” Kevin said, planting his foot on her breastplate as she lay on her back.

Thrak was also down, flinching from the sudden surge of light. He had one of the female knights over him, a dagger to his throat, a priestess at the knight’s side. Chaun clutched Xandra as they lay on the ground. Minx was the only person upright, standing by Xera who was pushing up from a crouch on the ground, her ears twitching. She had the most sensitive eyes, poor thing.

“Oh, you bitches,” Minx snarled. She pivoted towards the nearest priestess, her dagger flashing.


Minx

They ruined my wonderful plan. My eyes burned from the light. They made all my new smoke bombs useless. All because the priestess knew all these fancy spells. The nearest one to me was tall and curvy. She had her breasts cupped, prepared to add more light and really make my smoke bombs useless.

“You’re ruining it,” I said as I leaped over Xera as she cried out in pain, her poor eyes harmed by the light spell. Mine still ached, tears falling down my cheeks.

“Saphique’s cunt,” the priestess gasped.

“Belinda,” a male knight shouted behind me.

The priestess looked at me, squeezing her tits and shouted, “Holy Mother, awaken the feminine desires that lurk in the depths of all women.”

“Not again,” I moaned as the white milk squirted at me. The lust spell. The same one that put me into a masturbation frenzy during the last fight with the knights. Why did everyone hit me with a lust effects? The gnome bounty hunter, the last Slata priestess, and now her.

Anger surged in me. My hand shoved into my pouch as the milk splashed hot across my face. I shuddered, my pussy bursting into itching need, soaking into my britches. My fingers brushed a bomb with a spiral pressed into the clay.

My damiana bomb.

“How do you like it,” I shouted and hurled the bomb at her as I dropped my dagger. My hand shoved down, fumbling at the laces of my britches.

“No,” the woman gasped as the damiana bomb hit her right between her tits. Red smoke burst from the shattered clay ball and washed across the tight battlefield.

“Now you’re a horny bitch, too!”

“Minx,” Xera moaned with throaty passion from behind me as Belinda threw herself at me, groaning in delight.

“Yes,” I panted as the taller priestess shoved her breasts into my face. I nuzzled at her big breasts as my hand shoved down my britches and frigged my pussy. I groaned, thrusting two fingers into my wet depths.

Then hands yanked down my britches. Xera’s long, delicate fingers pried apart my butt-cheeks, and she licked. Pleasure rushed through me as I found Belinda’s nipple. My lips latched on, and I suckled her creamy milk into my mouth.


Knight Kevin

My heart thudded in my chest. Angela struggled beneath me, her red hair fanned out on the ground, her eyes swimming in tears from the bright light that had blinded her. I didn’t know why Esmerelda’s spell had blinded her and her friends, but it gave me the opportunity to kiss her.

To awaken her memories of me, remind her who she loved. And then this would be over. Then she would listen to reason. I seized her hands, pinning them over her head, my armor rattling as I leaned over her, my knife clutched in my other hand. I leaned on that hand as I lowered myself.

“Remember who you love, Angela,” I told her as my lips pressed against hers.

“Me,” Sophia shouted. She scrambled to her feet but was seized by Esmerelda and Helena, my priestesses lovers understanding.

Angela shuddered beneath me. I felt heat surge out of my lips. Something pure and beautiful. She thrashed beneath me, her breastplate pressing into mine, the metal warping and clanging as I kissed the woman I loved.

I never should have let her go alone. I should have went with her. Helped her. Supported her. Then she wouldn’t have embraced the madness of robbing the Doge of Raratha and consorting with orc barbarians and halfling thieves.

I broke the kiss, her eyes wide. “Kevin?” she whispered and I knew it. She recognized me. “What?”

And then the red smoke washed over us and a new desire seized me. I groaned in lust as I kissed her again, devouring her hot mouth, my cock aching in my leather pants. I had to take her, love my woman. I let go of her wrists, her hands flying to the straps of my armor, consumed by passion.

I had her. I had my Angela back.


Acolyte Sophia

“Let me go,” I snarled at the two Slata priestess holding me tight, the bustier of the pair had her robes open, milk dribbling down her large tits. The other had a doll-like face.

“He needs this,” the doll-faced one purred. “Relax, Angela, don’t fight the spell.”

“Bitch,” I snarled as I felt the energy of a divine prayer surge around Kevin. Angela spasmed beneath him. Her lips moved. She kissed him back. Something had happened.

Fear clutched my stomach. I had to stop this. “Bitch, let me go.”

“It’s Priestess Helena not bitch, Acolyte,” the priestess said, her words haughty. “I would hope that that Saphique’s clergy had taught you manners.”

I glared at her and tried to jerk out of my grip. “Why do I need manners? You’re just one of Slata’s whores. One of her sows rutting with men.”

Helena laughed. “Do you hear her, Esmerelda? Sows? She’s never even lain with a man. She has no idea the pleasure denied her. Our bodies were made for cocks by Slata. A man fits into a woman like a key into a lock.”

“And it is magical,” Esmerelda husked, leaning in. “You live a half-life, little acolyte. Forever denied all the pleasures your body can enjoy.”

“We have dildos.” I grinned at her. “I have one in my pouch. I could fuck your mouth with it.”

Kevin broke the kiss and Angela whispered, “Kevin.”

My heart almost stopped. I knew right then that she remembered him. The man she loved. Yes, she gave up his love to the oracle, but then she had been angry at him. That was months ago. Would she still be angry now?

And then the red smoke washed over me and...

My pussy exploded with itching need. Both priestesses moaned around me, their grips slackening. Suddenly, they were pressed against me, their hungry lips kissing at me. I moaned as their hands opened my robes, clutching my small breasts, playing with my hard nipples.

“Oh, you Slata whores are aching to know real pleasure,” I moaned, licking my lips, my tongue piecing so hot. “You need a lesbian to give you the satisfaction you truly crave.”

“Prove it,” hissed Esmerelda, her gold nose ring flashing as she leaned in. “Show us that women are better than men. Make us cum.”

“Yes, yes, make us cum.”

“I will,” I moaned, my thoughts so heavy with lust. There was something I should be concerned about. I heard metal groaning and clanking nearby. But I had these two women to devour.

My lips met Esmerelda, kissing her so hard, our tongues meeting, dueling, as the three of us sank to the ground. Our hands pulled each other’s robes off. Their breasts, both larger than mine, pressed into my body, their nipples wet, dribbling with milk. They were such whores.

I broke the kiss with Esmerelda and turned my head to kiss Helena. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, stroking her doll face. Esmerelda bent over, her tongue lapping at my hard nipple, sending delightful pleasure shooting through me. Then she latched on and suckled.

I groaned into Helena’s mouth, my milk squirting into Esmerelda’s. She gulped it down. Every time she suckled, my pussy clenched. She purred as she drank my milk, her hand stroking my belly, tracing hot lines across my skin.

I broke the kiss. “Oh, yes, Saphique,” I moaned. “I’ll show them both your pleasure.”

“Yes, yes,” Helena groaned, rising up on her knees. Her small breasts—which were bigger than my mounds, but not by much—pressed at my face. Wet nipples brushed my lips.

I latched on, sucking hard.

I gulped down her milk as Esmerelda suckled mine. My cheeks hollowed every time I nursed. The warm, creamy delight poured down my throat. I moaned about her nipple, trembling. She gasped each time, her hands stroking my brown hair.

“Oh, yes, drink all of my mother’s milk,” moaned Helena. “Mmm, yes. I love nursing little sluts. Mmm, and you’re really nothing more than a child. So young.”

“Child,” I gasped, popping off her nipple. I was an adult! “Does a child know how to do this?” I shoved my hand between her thigh, my fingers finding her wet pussy, and shoved into her depths. I curled them and touched the special spot all women have, my training guiding my touch. I massaged her.

She gasped.

“Huh, whore?”

“Saphique’s frigid cunt,” Helena moaned as I attacked the spot, rubbing hard. “Oh, my Goddess, yes. That’s so good. Esmerelda, oh, she knows how to touch us.”

“Mmm, yes,” Esmerelda purred, releasing my nipple. She nuzzled at my mouth, kissing me. My milk tasted sweeter than Helena’s. I kissed her hard, massaging Helena’s special spot. Her hot, silky cunt spasmed on my finger as she groaned, her pleasure swelling.

“You have to make us both feel this,” moaned Helena. “You promised to show us how skilled you are.”

“Yes,” I hissed, breaking the kiss with Esmerelda. My pussy burned, juices dribbling. I wanted to make both these women howl. “Lie on each other. Trib your pussies together. I’ll devour you both at the same time.”

“Yes!” Helena fell onto her back, her small mounds jiggling. She cupped them, legs spread wide, showing off her shaved pussy. Her braided, black hair fell in a coiled snake to her side. She licked her lips. “Mount me, Esmerelda.”

The bustier priestess practically threw herself with maddened lust at Helena. I shuddered, rubbing at my pussy as I watched their two cunts come together, clits rubbing as both women humped and moaned, kissing loudly, sloppily.

“Thank you for this feast, Saphique,” I moaned as I fell to my knees behind them. I would need both my hands for this task. But I also had to cum, my pussy on fire. Inspiration struck me. I grabbed my dildo out of my pouch, rammed it deep into my cunt, and said the magic words.

It hummed to life.

“Gods, yes,” I groaned, pleasure churning through my cunt as I fell on their pussies.

I licked and lapped through the folds of their snatches, dragging my tongue and its tongue stud up through Helena’s cunt, brushing both their clits, and then diving into Esmerelda’s folds. I tasted their pussies, one spicy the other sweet, their two musks mixing in my mouth.

Oh, they tasted good together.

I wiggled my tongue deep into Helena’s cunt, swirling around, my tongue stud caressing the insides of her pussy. My cunt clenched on the vibrating dildo, the stone phallus buzzing so hard. Delight rippled out of me, propelling my tongue. I flicked out of her cunt, rubbing my stud against their grinding clit, and then plunged into Esmerelda’s cunt.

“Yes, yes, eat our cunts, Saphique’s whore.”

“I’m eating your filthy, slutty snatches,” I moaned. “I’ll show you what you truly need. Not a man’s disgusting cock, but a woman’s nimble fingers.”

I slammed two digits into both their pussies, sinking deep into their hot fleshes. Both priestesses groaned, their cunts clenching on my plunging fingers. I lapped at their clit, moaning, groaning, my own pussy churned by the wonderful vibrator in my depths. My juices leaked down my thighs as I pumped my fingers over and over into them.

Their juices mixed at their clits, spicy-sweet musk coating my tongue. I licked and lapped at their clits as they rubbed them together. They moaned, humping hard. They kissed each other with passionate fervor. Above me, Helena’s hands gripped Esmerelda’s ass, kneading, fingers digging into curvy, pale flesh.

“Just two fingers,” hissed Esmerelda, her cunt clenching on my plunging fingers. “I thought you were giving us something wonderful. Something a man couldn’t. Pathetic.”

“Oh, yeah,” I snarled and rammed a third finger into both their cunts, stretching out their tight sheaths. Helena’s was silkier, wetter, but Esmerelda’s hotter. Her pussy clenched harder in the depths of her pussy while Helena’s tried to milk my fingers. “How’s that?”

“I barely feel it,” panted Helena. “Just three. We’re used to hung men fucking us with big dicks.”

“Yeah!” I shoved a fourth finger into their cunts, pumping fast. Their pussies squelched and made obscene wet sounds as I rammed my fingers in. Esmerelda’s juices dripped down to Helena’s snatch as they both moaned and gasped, bucking into my four fucking fingers. My pussy clenched harder on my vibrator.

It hummed so loud inside of me. I shivered every few heartbeats. My orgasm swelled inside of me, my pussy massaged by the wonderful toy as I rammed my fingers over and over into their stretched cunts.

“Four fingers, sluts. I bet you love it. I bet you’ll cum so hard.”

“Not enough,” Helena moaned. “We get fucked by men, not by tiny women and their dainty fingers.”

“Yes, yes, yes,” Esmerelda groaned, her pussy so hot and silky. “That’s the best a Saphique trained slut can do?”

Angry lust surged through me. I would make these two scream. I rammed my four fingers into their cunts, sinking in as deep as I could go. Their flesh engulfed my fingers to my palms And then I curled them, making fists, stretching out their cunts.

And punched both my arms forward.

They both moaned loudly as I sank my fists past my wrists into their hot, tight cunts. They both clenched and relaxed on me as they trembled. I drew back and rammed in again, and again, shuddering as the vibrator brought me closer and closer to cumming.

“I bet you love my fists fucking your cunts,” I snarled, my arms pumping faster, thrusting my fists so deep into their whorish pussies. “Huh, sluts? Better than a man’s cock. Let me hear you howl.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.