By Command of Julia's Invitation - Cover

By Command of Julia's Invitation

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Creed’s mind was far from the turmoil he’d expected, on succumbing to his admission of desire to know the rope at the behest of womanhood, and the eager consent of dominant femininity to which there would be no reverse. The shame of his utter submission displayed so graphically by the crude and humiliating proclamation which was so deservedly hung about his neck, served to radiate a perpetually erotic high within him, which was furthered by the spiteful lust of the plethora of women who put his doomed balls to good use in his week of expenditure. His nights of broken sleep were punctuated with dawns which brought instant arousal at the prospect of the task in hand as Julia took spiteful pleasure in farming him out to eager women, gripped by the erotic sadism which would see him dominated most thoroughly; his appointment with the gallows growing ever closer, taking his cock ever harder in the pathetic lust for it.

Those who’d been unable to attend the hanging of the three tyrants, but would not miss the erotic disposal of the three accomplices ... and Creed’s display of absolute homage to femininity the week after, were particularly vigorous in their applications both physical and verbal, Creed’s spends complementing their vigour in acutely masochistic eroticism, where older women were accompanied by their younger charges, spitefully ripe to witness the act of absolute and permanent punishment of masculinity upon the rope for the first time. Their witnessing the disposal of the three would provide a delightful aperitif and introduction to that dark pleasure, but the promise of a castration upon the rope, eagerly advertised and welcomed so wholesomely, brought the clitoris to the fore like nothing else. Their knowledge that each spend brought him closer to his last, giving a special satisfaction.

Julia’s cruel reversal of affection toward him, engendered a mutually erotic high in both owner and slave, as her curt indifference to him saw her eagerly mark off his appointments with sordidly aroused women from a list displayed high with name and date. Her pleasure in handing the leash to them, having kept him down with broken sleep, taunting, and good use of his tongue in the service of her clitoris ... and that of Constance, Ella, and the other women, whilst they napped, gave her extreme satisfaction. They would sleep after further masturbation on those mornings, whilst the wretched Creed was made to appreciate every moment of his last days. It was just such a mature Matriarch with spitefully enthusiastic younger charges, that Creed was handed over to as the last name was crossed from the list, on the eve before his period of chastity and the glorious event to follow a week later. Julia’s curt smile cut through the formalities of introduction as Creed cowered at the feet of an exceptional looking woman, as the leash was passed to her.

“So delighted you could attend the disposal of the three conspirators...” Julia’s eyes drifted down to Creed as he contemplated the superior looking woman before him, and the two spitefully giggling girls who accompanied her, the intentions of their curt mischief so evident.

“ ... and the pathetic realisation of submissive lust that this male is to enjoy, his use now expended, and fit only to award womanhood that ultimate pleasure upon the gallows.” The two girls gasped with cruelly erotic excitement at Julia’s plain and indifferent tone in openly announcing the torment the kneeling male would suffer, as their Mistress took a firm grip of his leash; they’d enjoyed the indulgence of thoroughly dominating males under the guidance of their Mistress, but the prospect of seeing three males hanged tomorrow, followed by this one whom they’d have the pleasure of taunting in intimacy, was overwhelmingly erotic. The bonus that he was to be emasculated upon the rope added extra sadistic spice, bringing their youthful clitoris’ to the fore as their Mistress took control of him.

“Thank you so much for this opportunity Julia, both I and my girls will see he knows the whip he’s so deservedly become accustomed to, from another quarter ... my girls will be honoured in ensuring he has a fresh memory of it when displayed on the rope.” Whilst one of the younger women flushed a warm pink and panted with sexual excitement, signs of her perspiring with the thrill of seeing a condemned male erect and eager to know humiliation, so evident, the other was a little bolder and sneered with contempt in assisting Creed to their rooms with a crop ... her eyes on his poking manhood as she patted his dangling balls.

“Ohhhh ... to see him lose these when high on display ... I can’t wait...” The older women laughed softly at her raw spite, the spiteful sincerity of her words and the equal sincerity of the cruel laughter having Creed’s cock pulse rigid in blissful submission as he was led away. He was now in full recognition that execution by superior womanhood upon the gallows had been his destiny, and as he went willingly upon the leash of an anonymous woman to know her spiteful sexual gratification, he knew it was deservedly so. Julia’s triumphal smile monitored his departure, and was noted with some pleasure by Constance; she knew her feelings were now purely in blissful anticipation of seeing him hang. She’d taken complete control of Creed, dominated him thoroughly, and seen him completely broken to her desires. Though she had curtly shown that he was now of no further use to her, his absolute worship of her and the acute masochism she had permanently instilled in him, ensured the exquisite sacrifice on the gallows would be mutually pleasurable.

Madam Barbara Huntsford wasted no time in seeking satisfaction, nor did she let the facade of being a proper and dignified Victorian woman get in the way of it; she knelt on her bed and hoisted her skirts high to reveal a plump and inviting arsehole and slick cunt, which beckoned the oral services of the condemned male. Like most women of the era, she’d been privy to the yoke of masculine authority in her formative years, and this had helped her develope a keen and sadistic streak for that gender in later years; like all the women now eagerly stationed at the Hall, sexual dominance and the acutely erotic pleasure of cruelly punishing males was what fired her libido to satisfaction, and this was to be a sexually invigorating day indeed. The younger women giggled at their Mistress’s immediate dispensation of womanly formalities in her eagerness to dominate as she pointed the kneeling Creed to her most savoury regions.

Both Penny Clarke and Belinda Hotchkiss had been summarily abused by males from an early age, but had not succumbed to the submissiveness that their indifferent masculine oppressors had intended they cede to; both had become known to Madam Huntsford through the dark and covert sado-masochistic circles that those males had foolishly become entwined with, in seeking those ultimate carnal pleasures. Barbara had noted the spunk of both girls, and having wrested them from the bewildered males and taken them under her wing, had also noted their keen preferences in adopting the whip hand ... particularly with those males who’d abused them.

The spunk of both parties had then been thoroughly enjoyed, and emitted in copious quantities by those males as they were broken; the special treatment deserved in each case, carried out with the strictest authority under Madam Barbara, resulting in the cessation of those deeply erotic emissions of seed from the males - to instill the ultimate authority over the male within the girls, both males were reduced to eunuchs under pompous ceremony, and now served as the property of seasoned matriarchs, their duties reduced to cunt cleaning and the savouring of the emissions from other males, which they were no longer able to produce. The girls were more than partial to the hospitality of those matriarchs on occasion, and having been serviced to satisfaction by potent masculine slaves of their choice, had revelled in high dudgeon at being cleaned of semen by the neutered males who’d once oppressed them.

Along with the exquisitely satisfying castration of those males, the girls had acted upon and witnessed many a sadistic debacle, as their dominance and sadism developed wholesomely, but the termination of males was an exciting and deeply arousing new twist for them. Creed’s obvious eagerness to provide that ultimate spectacle upon the gallows, gave them a keen and spiteful contempt for his pathetic weakness, which would be honed to erotic satisfaction by the application of their whips.

Creed had no sooner edged obediently toward the generous orbs of flesh before him, and taken in the heady perfumes of an arousal he was responsible for, than the mature Matriarch had her young charges thrash him. As he willingly pressed his nose to the tangs of a richly perspiring anus, and tasted the slick nectar of her seasoned slot, her finger came up to greet her noble clitoris, and her commanding voice let him know her level of contempt for him.

“Whip him girls ... have him know his place ... we’ll have him savour his final ejaculations in freedom.” The two girls had hurriedly wriggled free of the encumbrances of their long silky dresses, to display their lithe physiques to good and erotic effect, and their grins emphasised the spite they held for him as their horsewhips were applied to his flesh with youthful vigour. Julia had revised well, in choosing Creed’s final humiliations before his cock knew confinement for the week prior to his appointment with the gallows; she’d seen how he’d spent vigorously for the youthful Lizzy, amongst others, and knew how being whipped and taunted by girls less than half his age would emphasise his worthlessness ... and his absolute surrender to feminine authority, regardless of the wisdom of years.

She also knew that the strength of eroticism would be mutually appreciated, and as Creed snorted and sniffed at the pungently gratifying scents of the mature woman, he instantly ached to come as the cut of the whips appeased his physical masochism, while the spiteful laughter of the girls cut him equally, the sheer bliss of his humiliation as he jerked at their punishment, ensuring the balls he’d soon lose, tingled in the need of surrender. Madam Barbara made sure his tongue had enjoyed a good sample of both her holes, before easing forward onto the bed, smiling contentedly as both the scent and encouragement from the girls’ whips, had Creed follow her onto the mattress.

She turned and lay back, hoisting her generous thighs high and back, toying with the juiced slot of her cunt, and thoroughly enjoying the sight of her girls with their whips, so keen to continue unleashing their sheer contempt on the male, and her own impatience at seeing due punishment served, emphasised by her still being dressed so formally, adding a keenly erotic edge to the proceedings. With her skirts high, she looked over her tightly encased breasts which poked their nipples in a yearning for liberation, while her contempt for Creed grew as he squirmed on the bedding and poked his tongue deep into the heat of her anus in homage to her superiority, his cock now thrusting at the bedding, aching to come, and incurring Madam Barbara’s sadism.

“Show him just how much you relish seeing him hang girls ... show him how your whips would see him to the gallows, have him know how you’ll feel on seeing his approach to the rope that he so thoroughly deserves!” The mature woman’s excitement was evident in the profusion of juices which dribbled from her cunt to greet Creed’s tongue in its eagerness to probe at the savoury warmth of her spread anus, the pucker dilating invitingly to have his tongue seek the tightness further in, the juices of her arousal leaving Creed in no doubt as to the intensity of her erotic pleasure in having a condemned male firmly in his place. Both Penny and Belinda further obliged her ecstasy in transmitting their own erotic excitement, twisting their youthful figures as they brought their whips down upon his flesh, their sexual delirium intensified by their contempt for the defeated figure of masculinity, increasing their vigour with each stroke as they imagined coaxing him to the gallows, the sadistic bliss of their imaginations bolstered by the indelible fact that he was to truly hang for their pleasure.

Creed thrust at the bedding as each cutting stroke stung his own imagination closer to the gallows, and closer to the ecstatic emission from his balls which would be one of his last, his boning cock oozing lubrication in tandem with his eyes, as he was swiftly brought to tears in supremely masochistic defeat. The sheer sadistic bliss at seeing the pleasure of her girls in thrashing a condemned male, had Madam Barbara’s clitoris poke high in ecstatic acceptance of each rapid caress of her glistening fingers, aided by the servile and willing thrusts of Creed’s tongue into the heat of her anus, spurring her toward a well earned and satisfying orgasm at Creed’s expense.

“Ohhhh! ... whip him as though to the rope girls ... show him how much you relish it!...” Her moans, and the sound and cut of the whips as the youthful dominants obliged in a frenzy of sadistic spite, took Creed to the epitome of masochistic defeat as the balls he was to lose while displayed on high, signalled their own obligation to pay homage to that darkest pleasure. The mature woman saw his pathetic urgency as she rode his defeat into a tremendous orgasm, managing just one more taunt before its ecstasy consumed her completely.

“Oooooh! ... have him give worthy tribute girls! ... Ohhhh! ... see him surrender what he’s to lose on the rope! ... wwooohhhh!” The spiteful delirium of the girls in showing their energetic pleasure with the whips, engrained the potency of the truly erotic emphasis of their desire to see him hanged and castrated, having Creed surrender the contents of his balls in absolute submission to them. As the scents and tastes of the mature woman’s cunt and anus enveloped him in his obedient duty, the whips of mere girls less than half his age, saw to it that his cock spurted gloriously in a pure masochistic ectasy in deference to their power. Creed’s cock bolted its delivery in the grip of prolonged pleasure, as the ecstatic moans of Madam Barbara, were suddenly echoed by the silky tones of Penny; the action of using the whip, and the thoughts of seeing three men hang tomorrow, and the one she was whipping castrated on the rope in just a week’s time, had her orgasm spontaneously in haughty and lusty fulfillment.

Creed bucked and thrust out his seed in a shimmering tribute to the girl’s indulgence, Belinda’s spiteful laughter as she continued to ply her whip vigorously while Penny saw herself to completion with the braided handle of hers, taking him down to an abyss of masochistic euphoria. As the jets of hot seed pulsed from his cock in obedience to the cutting strokes of feminine youth, while his tongue paid homage to the superiority of mature womanhood, his pathetic contentment that the journey he’d blissfully enjoyed at Julia’s invitation was shortly to reach its deserved end on the rope, and she so ardently pleased by it, had him shoot seemingly eternally as he yearned for the caress of that noose.

Madam Barbara saw to it that her young charges were duly rewarded for their efforts, marshalling him on the leash and parading him in humiliation to the feet of the two girls, who expressed their haughty satisfaction in having their feet kissed.

“Up to the bed girls ... Belinda will be serviced first.” Penny looked on with a wry smile as she and Belinda ascended the bed and hoisted their skirts high, to expose their nubile flesh and the moist slots which sought attention. Creed quivered on the leash, his cock already stirring again as Madam Barbara allowed him to sniff at Belinda’s smoothly shaven cunt and delicate arsehole, richly seasoned by her efforts.

“Get to it boy ... show her the gratitude she deserves, for reminding you of your place.” Creed duly obliged, and dutifully indulged Belinda’s slick cunt, the eager motion of his tongue rasping at her clitoris, reinforcing her contempt for him. The blissful haughtiness of being in absolute control of a mature male who was soon to be extinguished ... after castration on the rope, for the sadistic pleasure of femininity, soon had her on course toward her burgeoning orgasm. Madam Barbara tensed the leash as she enjoyed Creed’s vigorous attention to her young charge, which went far beyond simple duty.

“See how he appreciates being brought to tears by you girls, he knows his balls have but a few more spends before he loses them.” Her words, accompanied by cynical laughter, and the sweet tastes and scents exuded by Belinda, emphasised his lot in Creed’s mind and had him stiffly erect once more, much to the amusement of Penny who caressed his balls while Belinda moaned in triumph.

“Can we have him masturbate for us Mistress? ... I so enjoyed watching our former masters do that before they were castrated ... it’s so fulfilling to see them shame themselves that way.” The spite in her words had Creed’s cock perk, much to the amusement of Madam Barbara; masturbation was absolutely taboo in that era, and many devices to prevent the heinous and base act were available for those young males who’d been merely suspected of indulging in such a shameful act - as Creed was to find in the week before his hanging. For a mature male to commit the act before girls less than half his age, whilst leashed by an older woman, would be a most humbling and humiliating experience ... though it would be lustily enjoyed by the masochistic male, and confirm his pathetic status so satisfyingly in the haughty minds of his feminine audience. Barbara smiled with contentment as Belinda’s orgasm peaked satisfactorily, and Creed tasted Penny’s cunt and arsehole in indulging her; the act of masturbation by him, would pale into insignificance in comparison with what he faced a week later, but it’s humiliating significance for that moment, was spitefully delightful.

“Why yes Penny dear, a fitting crescendo for what may be his penultimate ejaculation ... I remember well, how heartily those former masters of yours gave up their seed, on knowing it was their last opportunity, how could I ever forget their willing shame, and the orgasms they indulged on knowing it to be their last ... he’ll abuse himself at our feet, and show us just how much he relishes losing his balls ... and his life for the pleasure of womanhood.” Creed’s face was smothered in juices as Penny pushed back to have his nose tight in the heat of her anus, gratefully snorting at her tangy essences as she burst into orgasm at Madam Barbara’s words, Creed’s tongue lapping furiously at the lubrications oozing from her youthful slot, and longing to take his cock in hand and shame himself. The sharp sting of Madam Barbara’s cane to his already punished cheeks, told him the women were ready for his humiliation.

“You’ll strop for us now, you cur, you’ll show us just how much you appreciate your balls ... and the removal of them for our pleasure.” Creed wasted no time in clutching his erect cock and stimulating his poking bell, much to the contemptuous amusement of the sneering females now standing over him; they could see he’d been no stranger to self abuse before being taken ownership of. The sneers of the girls in particular, had Creed thrusting rapidly toward orgasm, the spiteful Belinda ensuring his spend was justly given in shame.

“Look how the placard flaps about ... you can see just how much he yearns to live its promise ... spend well you pathetic cur, those balls won’t be offering you the pleasure for much longer...” The two girls looked down with haughty confidence while Madam Barbara kept the leash nice and tight, emphasising the noose to come, while Creed jerked and thrust in blissful humiliation. The cynical laughter of the girls had his balls quickly announce the true lust of his wank, his moans incurring the richness of their contempt as the seed rose from his balls. His mind duly went to the calling of that rope to him, and the smiles of the girls took him right to it as he masturbated to their order, the grimace he gave as the seed burst from his cock toward the feminine authority of their skirts, had them laugh with cynical satisfaction. As Creed jerked in ecstasy, Madam Barbara jerked his leash tauter than ever.

“See how he yearns for that rope girls ... he so deserved it, and in just a week he’ll shoot again in our honour ... for the very last time.” Creed’s crushing humiliation at hearing her words which rang so true, and were delivered with regally feminine pomp, had him pirouette on his knees to the delight of the girls, as he shot his mess in pure bliss. That rope could not come quickly enough.


The sun was indeed in splendour, as Madam Beatrice Belvedere’s triumph was echoed in earnest by the enthusiastic female crowd, on males one, two, and three, being whipped out to the lawn from Darkington Hall’s now feminine sanctum, to follow the cages their sorry and extinguished corpses would be displayed in, up the mound to visit the gallows that awaited them; the donkeys that pulled their displays, serving to somehow increase that blissful humiliation, appropriate beasts for their last journey, whose braying in announcement that the males were shortly to hang, delighted the women. The warm and vibrant sunshine seemed to mock the three males also, illuminating them in their moment of absolute shame, while the hearty applause at their appearance from the horde of femininity emphasised that their moment had indeed come.

That mocking pleasure was increased wholesomely, as the hooded and naked males were paused while the supreme Mistress Belvedere stood in pompous glory with her whip whilst Hope Randall, Faith Davenport, and Beryl Frobisher, took delight in removing the anti-masturbation devices from the three. As the grinning women removed those devices, the three erected splendidly and shamefully on seeing the stark gallows on high, which they would visit in earnest that glorious day, and the massed horde of femininity that they’d not fail to please in doing so. Those erections bolted high as they cowered behind the rude cages they were lashed to, knowing death at the hands of womanhood would shortly be enjoyed by them. Beatrice was not to be denied any element of pleasure in their exhibition, and strutted with her whip behind the three, while the smiling trio of African women stood tall in the bliss of unashamed nakedness with their whips, ready to see the three to their destiny. Beatrice’s curt smile showing the deep sincerity of her pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.