Holiday in Paris - Cover

Holiday in Paris

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Simon Abrams was on vacation in Paris, or holiday as his new Irish lover called it. He also had a girlfriend back home, while his new companion had a boyfriend herself. Toss in two French brothers who ran a café and a few other tourists, well, you get the idea.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Brother   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism  

I was now balls deep inside Eva from behind, while Regine’s husband Andre licked her ass and made sure to lap up the load of cum that Gaston left behind in her bunghole. As for Regine, she had her lips around my balls and made a point of sucking on them as if they were lollipops, not testicles. Tamiko’s tongue was buried in my butt-crack, rimming me like there was no tomorrow, even as Gustave fucked Eva’s face, Megan rimmed Tamiko, and Gaston screwed Megan, from the back.

“You know that cock of yours is mine when you get hard again, right?” Regine warned me as she kept sucking on my ball sack, savoring my salty sweat.

“Is that a fact, Madame?” I teased Regine, even as she continued licking my balls and I kept ramming deep inside Eva.

“Don’t forget me, either, boyfriend,” Tamiko whispered as she swapped places with Megan, licking her bottom now instead of mine.

“I wouldn’t dream of it, my little geisha,” I teased Tamiko, thinking of the times that she had actually dressed as a geisha as part of her cosplay fun.

“Well, I bet that she’s gonna enjoy actually having your cock in her pussy for a change. It’s about damn time, isn’t it?” Eva teased me after Gustave finally came in her mouth.

“I reckon so,” I chuckled, even as Eva pushed back at me with her lovely hips and brought me closer, while Megan tickled my crack with her tongue.

Something about Eva’s slick snatch definitely rubbed me the right way, of course. Her slippery, wet twat worked my cock constantly, making me get closer to cumming by the second, even as Gaston came inside Tamiko on his last stroke. I had to admit to myself that I was likely to cum quickly if not careful inside my long-time girlfriend when I finally got to nail her juicy wet cunt. In any case, I was so far gone by now that there was no question that Eva would get my balls working with the help of our sweet hostess Regine.

Speaking of which, a final tongue swipe across my ball sack and the base of my cock by “the Queen,” as Adrien liked to call her, did the job. I spurted out one rope after another of my seed inside Eva, making the lady climax at last. She sighed as she felt my spunk fill her up. As I pulled out of Eva, I saw Regine slip a vial into a glass of wine and then pass it to me.

“This will give you more potency. I use it on Adrien when I want him to stay hard for a while and often on Gustave and Gaston as well. It’s not Viagra. It’s a natural, herbal powder that can make one virile as Pan or some other satyr. I want you ready to hump me, Megan, Tamiko, Eva, and anyone else ... all night long. This is just the start of our wonderful evening. Tonight will be the stuff of legend, monsieur. I will just have to get you people full residential status, so that you never have to go home. I have no wish to see my lovers leave Paris anytime soon,” Regine encouraged the idea of us all living with or near her for life.

Naturally, the vial worked for me ... and for Adrien, Gustave, and Gaston, all of whom partook of it. It was just as well, because I barely pulled out of Eva before Regine insisted on her turn with me. That Frenchwoman was every bit as delicious in her own way as the other, though blonde and fair unlike the dark hair and olive skin of Eva. This was a very delectable contrast, flaxen Parisian and Provencal brunette, Germanic Frank and Greco-Roman Gaul. Yes, yes, the history buff in me was very active in my mind at all times, even during the act of desire.

I was behind Regine, just as I had been with Eva, slipping her my cock in repeated thrusts full of my ardor while we fucked. So far from minding the idea of me taking his wife in front of him, Adrien focused on bending over for Gustave and getting some dick of his own that way. It was clear that he was as omnisexual as the rest of us, judging from the eager manner in which he pushed back at Gustave to welcome more of his prong up the butt. I could feel ... and hear soft laughter from Regine as she saw her husband get sodomized by the mustached man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.