A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

“Long time, no see,” Ken laughed as he wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me closer into him. In his white muscle T and matching tight shorts, Ken looked hotter than ever. His strong, tender hands rubbed my back, up and down, down and up until one hand found its way inside the back of my pants and the other one pulled my face up toward his mouth. He kissed my lips gently, then moved his mouth down to my neck as his middle finger slid into my clenching anus. I had to fight the urge to reach for his majestic dick when I felt his massive bulge press into my stomach, instead I put my hands on his broad chest, pushing him back gently.

“You have to wait for your turn Ken,” I said panting. “I believe Kari has dibs on me.”

“Right,” Ken agreed reluctantly. “I don’t know what you said to her buddy; she’s been bouncing off the walls since your phone call.”

“Leo, honey!” Kari’s enticing voice came from inside the house. “Get your sexy ass in here baby ... now!”

Shaking with excitement, I entered the living room. When I laid my eyes on Kari, my jaw dropped, my dick started to throb and my heart began to thump-thee-thump-thump in my chest like a drunk drummer.

Kari was sitting in a white comfy chair with her long legs crossed elegantly, holding a purple mojito in her right hand. I suddenly felt woozy, high on lust, trying to take in the sight, smell and sound of this incredibly alluring woman sitting in front of me, thanking the Universe, God, Jesus, Lucifer and the Seven Dwarfs for bringing her into my life. I was beside myself with lust, knowing that I was about to touch, kiss and fuck the shit out of her in a few moments.

She was wearing her lustrous golden hair in loosely braided pigtails, which were tied with purple bows, fusing youthful freshness with her mature gracefulness. Everything she wore was either purple, or a shade of purple, violet or maybe lavender. Close your eyes and pick a shade, because to be honest I don’t know the difference, so just use your imagination to color this scene. Through her sheer robe I could see that she was wearing a sheer bra that framed her amazing round breasts perfectly, a matching waist-high garter belt with beautiful lace details, and of course matching nylon thigh-high stockings and exquisite high heel shoes. I had never seen her wearing this set before, so it was definitely new, and probably worth more than my entire wardrobe, my car and my furniture all put together.

Her make up also had a purple theme; her smoky eye shadow, her lipstick, her cheek rouge, her mascara and of course her short but elegantly manicured fingernails were all painted in different shades of the same exciting, fresh color. Kari sat motionless and quiet for a while, giving me the chance to take a series of mental snapshots. She finally uncrossed her legs and stood up from her chair, snapping me out of my delirious state.

Oh, my beautiful, elegant, lovely Kari; so naughty, so nice, and so goddamn fucklicious!

She began to step toward me. I was awestruck, and afraid if I touched her she might disappear. I was also afraid to mess up her outfit and her makeup. Knowing her and knowing me, I knew that in a couple of hours this elegant woman, her fancy lingerie and her meticulous makeup will all be drenched in cum, sweat, spit and whatnot.

“Here,” Kari said, handing me her purple mojito. “Drink it up. It’ll calm your nerves.”

Before I brought the glass up to my mouth, I noticed a stringy, creamy white substance floating inside the drink. Somehow, I instantly knew what it was.

“It’s fresh cum,” Kari laughed melodiously, her eyes gleaming with girlish mischief.

Looking at the outline of Ken’s hard dick through his shorts, I found it a bit hard to believe that Ken had recently ejaculated his semen into a cocktail, but then again, we’re talking about Ken, the hottest, most virile man I have ever met. So, why not? A Purple, Fresh Semen Mojito! I took a sip. Wow! Fucking fantastic!

“So?” Kari asked impatiently. “How was it?”

“It’s smooth, creamy and absolutely delicious!” I confessed before downing the rest of my drink. “You got some more?”

“Sorry buddy,” Ken said. “I had enough cum for three drinks and Miss Kari finished two of them before you got here.”

“Have you made any other drinks with your cream? I think a cumpuccinno would taste awesome with some freshly frothed man-cream.” I said, laughing lightheartedly.

“Oh my god Leo!” Kari gasped, her lips quivering visibly. “We’re so fucking lucky to have found you sweetheart. No one else could have been as cute, naughty and hot as you. You’re so goddamn perfect for us.”

“Are you kidding me?” I said as I walked toward Kari. “I am the luckiest guy in the world!”

“I love you Leo!” Kari purred softly as she put her lovely hand on the back of my neck, pulling my face into hers.

“I love you too!” I finally managed to mumble right before our lips met in a passionate, loving kiss.

“Wow!” Ken exclaimed as he draped his arms around Kari and me, pulling us into his muscular chest. “I love you two too! I love the two of you? I love you both ... too?”

The three of us laughed and huddled up, kissing and licking, touching and moaning. Suddenly Ken stepped back and slipped out of his clothes, and Kari dropped her expensive panties to her ankles and then with a little sexy wiggle stepped out of them. They both watched me with lustful eyes as I stripped naked in front of them as slowly as I possibly could, and then they complimented me on my ripped abdominal and gluteal muscles. I do sit ups, crunches and squats every single day, but the credit for my recent muscular developments goes to Kari and Ken and our intensive and highly athletic weekend sexual activities plus hours and hours of hard, non-stop fuck marathons and light, high protein meals in between.

“Keep your super-duper one-eyed-jack away from us Kenny G.!” Kari said to her husband in a playful tone, pointing at his throbbing python. “You have to wait your turn.”

Clearly disappointed about being benched, Ken went to the kitchen and returned with his camera. I turned my full attention to Kari, took a deep breath and softly said, “You look stunning tonight Kari,” then I grabbed her golden pigtails, pulling her closer to me. “I want to slide inside you and stay there forever. I want to inhale you and never exhale again. I love you!”

Kari’s lips began to quiver and her lovely green eyes welled up with tears. It seemed that my words had set fire to her loins. She sighed a long sigh, pressing her lovely body into mine. Our mouths melted softly together, our tongues gliding hotly in and out of our panting lips while Kari ground her golden bush and steaming cunt against my hard, pre-cum oozing cock.

“You have a way with words honey,” Kari purred a moment after we broke our kiss. “Your words ... they make me melt, like magic, flowing out of your cute mouth and straight into my heart.”

“There’s no way I can ever do justice to your beauty with my words,” I humbly confessed.

“Can you do justice to me with your hot cock?” she whispered hotly as she nuzzled my neck.

“Uh-huh,” I replied, then swiftly reached for her boobs, and with a swift jerk ripped those expensive laced cups clean off of the rest of her bra, turning it into a very hot shelf bra.

“Oh!” Kari gasped sharply, looking down at her exposed tits, clearly impressed by my fashion-inspired act of savagery against her fancy tit sling. After taking a few steps backward, she sat on the sofa; leaning back she spread her long legs wide apart. Her perfect tits rose and fell gently and her long nipples stiffened as she stared at my throbbing hard prick with lustful eyes.

“Leo the Destroyer!” she mused in a low voice. “I want you to fuck me just like you fucked Brit earlier. I want you to fuck me really hard. Don’t be nice. Just bang the piss out of my cunt and don’t stop until I come all over your sweet fuck-stick!”

Wow! Kari was on fire. The look in her eyes was pure hot lava. I looked down and stared at the sticky film of hot moistness along the pink flesh of her open pussy lips. She definitely didn’t need any lubrication, but I leaned down and spit on her cunt anyway, making her gasp with excitement. When her golden bush and twitching pussy were thoroughly drenched in saliva, I leveled my dick with her steaming cunt and threw my hips forward, burying my dick inside her to the hilt. Kari began to moan and whine immediately. She tried to clutch my dick by tightening her cunt muscles, but I had already started to piston my cock back and forth; twisting and churning her ass, she continued to try and catch my dick in order to squeeze it wth her strong, well-trained pussy. I decided to stop moving for a minute to let her do whatever she needed to do.

“Oh, m’god!” Kari groaned as she squeezed my rod as hard as she could.

She continued to groan through gritted teeth; her brows furrowed in concentration, her fists clenched; she looked so fucking hot, but I decided to take charge of the situation and not let her do whatever the fuck she wanted to do to me to and my hardworking prick. After all, she wanted me to fuck her the way I fucked Brit earlier. While she was trying to squeeze the life out of Mr. Junior with her cock-choking snatch, I reached for her pigtails and twisted them around my hands. Now, I had the best handholds a guy in charge could ask for. Still lodged firmly inside her, I pulled on my handholds, causing Kari to squeal and jerk. Now she was at my mercy and had to do whatever I wanted her to do. I pulled and pulled on those golden pigtails until Kari had to lift her ass off the sofa. Then she tried to regain control of the situation by locking her legs around my hips, and that my friends, was exactly what I needed her to do. I stepped back and turned my body slightly to left, lifting Kari off the sofa completely, then with a powerful jerk of my hips, I let go of her pigtails and launched her body onto the corner of the sofa.

“Woo-hoo!” Kari squealed like a little girl, landing on her back, her legs still wide open, with one foot on the sofa cushion and the other on the floor.

I wasn’t about to let this scorching hot girlie-milf regain any form of control over her body or mine, so I threw myself over her, ramming my prick all the way up inside her steaming cunt with my weight on top of her body. Curled up between the sofa’s armrest-back and my imposing body, Kari looked surprised, uncertain of what to expect next. I had never been so aggressive with her, but I was not about to second-guess my actions, so I reached for her throat with my right hand, squeezing gently but firmly, while I started to swat her bouncy tits and hard nipples with my left hand. At the same time I began to pound my dick back and forth inside my sexy opponent’s wonderfully moist slit with incredibly powerful jerks and thrusts of my young hips. Gasping for air, Kari opened her mouth, and of course I spit into it over and over again. Looking at Kari’s face and into her lust-glazed eyes, I knew that I already had driven her crazy with my confident, dominant behavior and my skillful fucking of her cunt.

“Harder, faster, yeah!” I heard Ken’s encouraging words coming from behind and sometimes beside me. “Don’t be afraid buddy. Squeeze her throat. Choke her! She can take it! She loves it! Slap her face! FUCK HER HARDER!”

I didn’t let Ken down. I did everything he wanted me to do to his loving wife. I slammed my rock-hard dick into her hot cunt as hard as I could, swatted her tits, slapped her cheeks, spit in her face. Kari was only able to grimace and groan, hiss and rasp. The way she was crunched between me and the sofa, she didn’t have a chance to wiggle her ass or buck hips back at me, so I was in complete control of each movement, each thrust and twist. She could only claw her fingers at my back, shoulders and butt-cheeks. I sometimes let go of her throat, then swatted her blushed cheeks, or tugged on her pigtails, but I was still careful not to hurt her. She probably could take much more roughness, but I didn’t want to overdo it on my first try. I wanted her to enjoy every second, every thrust, every little detail. Each time I thrust my dick into her, I made sure that the topside of my shaft would scrape her bulging clit, bringing her one step closer to climax, making her groan and jerk her head from left to right.

“Nmgpffffffttt!” Kari hissed, then I felt and saw her thighs twitch, her legs quake, her lips quiver, her ass shake, her clit pulsate and finally, her cunt convulse as she let an incredibly strong orgasm erupt deep inside her, taking over every single muscle, fiber and cell of her scorching hot body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.