Waking Up

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2017 by raplucknett

Erotica Sex Story: Good morning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lactation   Pregnancy   2nd POV   .

The morning sun wakes me up and I kiss your tummy with our baby in it.

“Hm, morning, babe,” you smile, “I’m starting to show.” You’re four months along at this point and yes you have a nice baby bump.

“Good morning beautiful,” I reply with a kiss, “What are you talking about? You’re as thin as a stick.”

You roll your eyes at me and laugh, knowing the inevitable.

“What would you like for breakfast?”

“Maybe some eggs or a sandwich.”

“Two omelets coming right up.”

You smile, “Yay!”

“Sausage, cheese, onions, anything else?”

You shake your head, “No cheese, or onions, I’ve started to notice the baby doesn’t like it.”

“Got it, let’s not upset you or our baby.”

“Thanks babe!”

“Always,” I turn and head to the kitchen.

I hear you say to our baby, “You are the luckiest little one, you have the most amazing and caring daddy.”

I smile happy to hear you say those words. You roll off the bed into the bathroom to freshen up. And I call to you, “will you be eating in the kitchen or the bed?”

“The bed please!”

I finish whipping up the omelets and put them on a tray and carry them to the room. You are already set up sitting comfortable on our bed. I say in a triumphant voice, “Breakfast is served.”

You smile, “Thanks babe, this looks delicious.”

“I try,” I say, and then set the tray up in front of you and give you a kiss. I then sit on the other end of the tray that we are sharing and eat.

“You’re the best boyfriend,”

“Thank you, you’re not too bad yourself,” I wink. I finish breakfast before you and start to massage your feet.

You start to go a little flush.

“How is that?”

“Huh, what did you say babe?”

I giggle, and ask, “How is the massage? The pressure?”

“Oh, it’s good, your hands are magical,” your eyes start to gaze off. You finish your breakfast as I am getting ready to switch to your other foot. I remove your tray prison and you adjust to get more comfortable. I finish your other foot and start to move up to your ankle and calf. You blush a little more and open up your legs more. “You know exactly what I like.”

“You’re cute when you blush.”

You bite your lip and say, “Thanks babe. I move up and kiss you. You let out a sigh and I pull you so you are laying down on the bed. I carefully lay down on top of you kissing you.

After a little bit you start to undress, exposing your soft skin, your baby bump, and your swollen boobs.

“You’re so sexy.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.