Dating in the Hills - Cover

Dating in the Hills

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2017 by Tony Tiger

Sex Story: Copulating customs in a certain rural area as told by a young single woman.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Incest   .

“Billy Bob”, I yelled in a shaky voice resulting from being pounded hard from behind, “Hurry up and finish.” Damn, I know family comes first but he could hear Rufus, my date for tonight honking his truck horn in the driveway.

My older brother replied, still hammering, “If’n your pussy wasn’t so loose from all the screwing you do I’da been done by now. Tighten it up!”

I squeezed and heard him groan as I felt the hot stuff inside. He pulled out so I shoved a wad of Kleenex in my hole and stood up. Didn’t want to add to all the cum stains on the truck seat although most of them were there when I met this big farm boy. No panties to put on under my skirt. It was impolite and inconvenient to wear them on dates anyhow.

As I slid over next to Rufus I apologized for keeping him waiting. “Had to take care of some personal business”, I said.

Rufus reached under my skirt and felt the Kleenex plug. “Which one of yer family was it this time?”

I replied, “Billy Bob”.

“Damn that boy. Why don’t he find himself a girlfriend instead of banging mine all the time? I’ve got a couple of sisters that think he’s cute but he’s too damn shy too ask em out. Course they might be disappointed if he ain’t equipped like I am.”

I grabbed at his erection in his best Big Smith’s. “Well he ain’t. Neither is my dad. Yore the biggest and best, that’s fur sure.” He liked to hear that. Good gal strategy.

I had the buttons undone so I started slobbering on my favorite pecker. “Tastes like you did a little gittin ready for our date yerself.”

“Yeah, that’s why I cain’t ever get mad at yew. With daddy in jail so much for cookin shine, someone has to take care of Maw and the girls. Is that little brother of yours ready for pussy yet?”

“Hell yes, but my Ma has been training him for a while and don’t want me to try him out yet. He has the biggest pecker of the bunch. Maybe yore daddie slipped over to our place and planted him.” I laughed cause it could be the truth and he knew it.

Rufus had thrown the Kleenex on the truck floor and had a big finger, the size of some men’s cocks, buried in me. I squirmed as I sucked and talked.

He acted like a new idea had struck him, not a common occurrence, “Maybe my Maw ought to ask yours if she could do some of that training. That would keep her busy days and I’d get more work done with only two sisters to take care of. I have to sleep with Maw at night anyway.”

Rufus was getting pretty riled. So was I. He pulled into a hayfield and grabbed the cum-encrusted blanket from the back. “Damn, I need to wash that well used thing”, I thought. I quickly took off my two garments, not wanting to damage them, and laid down just in time for Rufus’ big tool to find its favorite hiding place. Damn good thing man juice was still seeping out. It saved me from some pussy burn. Didn’t take long before that cunt filler soaked my innards for the third time today. Daddy had stopped in my bed early this morning for a quickie on his way to work at the feed mill.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.