I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Tanya could feel the tension in William’s hand, she made sure to grab it as soon as they left the class. That turned out to not be necessary, as nervous as William was about what was going to happen, he was determined to go through it with her. Knowing that William was determined to share the consequences with her, and she could tell that he wanted to protect her as much as he could. This all made her feelings for him all the more warm and fuzzy, Tanya was pretty sure that she loved William and was looking forward to having lots of fun with him.

Tanya had a germ of an idea about what she was going to try, and she was a little excited at the thought of what might be ahead for her Will. Even as they were approaching the outer door to her office, Tanya could feel the vice-principal inside. The feelings of desire had a heavy, weighted feel, like they were being suppressed. They stopped outside of the door.

“Just trust me Will. Do whatever I say and everything will work out, just you see.” Tanya said to William in a quiet voice. “You just need to trust me Will.”

William looked down at her, his nervousness plain on his face. She watched him swallow, then lick his lips.

“Okay Tanya, I will try my best.” William replied back.

Tanya opened the door partway and leaned inside slightly.

“Vice-principal Carling, we are here for the meeting.”

Tanya could see from the doorway that the main office was empty, the receptionist’s desk already showing signs of having been tidied and packed up. The door into the vice-principal’s office was open a small amount.

“Come right in to my office, and take a seat. I will be with you in a minute.” vice-principal Carling called out.

Tanya and William entered into the office, Tanya made sure the outer door was firmly shut behind them. Then they entered the vice-principal’s office. She was on the phone, obviously listening to someone speaking and just gestured the two of them to the chairs in front of her desk.

“Yes, I know but you seem...” she said.

The other person was not speaking loudly so Tanya couldn’t make out what they were saying, but the look on the vice-principal’s face was not a happy one.

“Alright then. Look, I have to go, I have to speak with a couple of students now. I will see you when you get home.” vice-principal Carling told the other person.

Vice-principal Carling disconnected the call and put the phone on her desk, using the other hand to pinch the bridge of her nose in frustration.

“Okay, I don’t want to spend too much time on this. The two of you will be coming in with your parents and I will be explaining to them what you have been up to. Obviously not at the same time, but as soon as possible. Don’t think of pleading ignorance or innocence. The both of you are more than old enough to understand that that was not appropriate behaviour, especially at school.” vice-principal Carling immediately stated to both of them.

“You are absolutely right vice-principal Carling. We realize that even if we feel the need for that kind of activity at all times, regardless of where we are, there are limits that we need to obey.” Tanya quickly spoke, knowing William was going to be panicking if she didn’t work fast.

The vice-principal had a stern look on her face as Tanya was speaking, and did not seem too appeased.

“Well, it is a good sign that you can see the error in judgment that the two of you had made.” vice-principal Carling replied.

Tanya could tell that just reminding the vice-principal of what had happened was irritating her, and arousing her. Tanya tried to fan those small embers, encouraging the memory of hearing them in the stall. The vice-principal was developing a distinct flush on her cheeks and neck now.

“I understand why you would want to bring our parents in and let them know about this mistake. But I was hoping that if William and I could demonstrate that we did truly understand the significance of the lack of judgment, and could should earnest remorse for what we did. Then maybe you might be understanding and not have to talk to our parents.” Tanya tried to insert all of the humility in her voice that she was capable of.

“Of course we would still need to perform some form of penalty to demonstrate our sense of responsibility. Maybe we would need to stay after school a couple of times a week and fulfill whatever tasks you decided upon? I know that William would agree with me and be more than willing to do whatever you told him to, if that might show you how much he regrets his actions.” Tanya tried to emphasize her words with gentle pushes of desire at the vice-principal.

The effect was quite dramatic, within seconds of hearing ‘whatever you told him to’, the sense of desire and lust within the vice-principal spiked strongly. Tanya was pretty sure that the vice-principal was unaware that she had licked her lips at the same time, her eyes looking over at William briefly.

“How ... ahem ... how do ... uh ... you suggest you might demonstrate your resolve” vice-principal Carling managed to ask. There was a light sheen of sweat on her brow now.

Tanya was happy that the vice-principal seemed to be very receptive to her encouragements and kept giving little ‘pushes’ of desire. At this point Tanya could see her fighting to keep from taking glances at William. Vice-principal Carling was squirming a little in her chair now.

“I thought we might start today by writing a short essay for you, detailing what we did wrong and stating our apologies for putting you through this ordeal.” Tanya said.

Tanya could feel the desires percolating within the vice-principal. Then Tanya felt the ‘weight’ that had been present disappear.

“Fuck it. My husband hasn’t touched me in months. Not a kiss, not even a hug. I know that he is ‘working late’ tonight with his female boss, and I can guess what kind of spreadsheets he will be going over!” vice-principal Carling snarled. “I think it is time I did something for me.”

Tanya wasn’t sure what was going on now. The desires inside the vice-principal were spiking in ways she did not understand, and they were growing in leaps and bounds.

Vice-principal Carling got up from her chair and moved around the desk, her eyes locked onto William. She stopped in front of him, and leaned back on her desk.

“Miss Arsenault, I agree that the two of you need to be disciplined for your reckless actions earlier. Normally I would have the pair of you come in with your parents and leave the actual discipline to their choice. But today, I think I will give you another choice. You as well mister Cleary.” the vice-principal kept looking solely at William as she spoke to them.

“I think you need to learn restraint miss Arsenault and your boyfriend here needs to be punished for his lack of self control. Without going into any more detail, the two of you will have to make a choice right now. You can choose to go with the original idea of an interview with both of your parents ... or ... you can do exactly what I tell you to today, and I might be convinced to forget all about it. Choose now!” vice-principal Carling turned to her gaze to Tanya as she finished.

Tanya was a little confused and nervous at this situation. She could feel the intensity of the desire radiating from the vice-principal, and it was exciting her a lot, her panties were definitely soaked now. She knew that the vice-principal had somehow managed to drive herself into a tornado of sexual longing, and wanted to vent them on William. Even now, Tanya could tell the vice-principal had no use for Tanya in the events that were playing through vice-principal Carling’s imagination.

“Uh ... we are more than willing to do ... do whatever you say ms Carling.” Tanya told her.

Vice-principal Carling just looked at her intensely for a few seconds, seeming to look for ... something, Tanya did not know what to do right now.

“Right then.” vice-principal Carling finally spoke. “Miss Arsenault, you will sit in that chair, hands on the arms, and do not move. Am I clear?”

“Yes ma’am” Tanya said.

“Now for you mister Cleary. Strip!” vice-principal Carling spoke in a strict tone.

William was frozen in his seat at her command. He took a quick look at Tanya, clearly lost on what he was supposed to do now.

“Don’t look at her mister Cleary! You heard me and I am only giving you one last chance to do what I say or you are both out of here and I will let your parents deal with you!” said vice-principal Carling.

Tanya focused her thoughts on William, encouraging him to give in to the vice-principal’s demand, trying to drive his desire to be submissive to the older woman. Tanya could tell immediately that this appealed to William, his response to the idea immediately got him excited.

William, now looking down at the floor, stood up and started removing his clothes. No one spoke as he undressed. There was a brief fumble as he tried to take his pants off over his shoes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.