I Was a Teenage Succubus - Cover

I Was a Teenage Succubus

Copyright© 2017 by JAMann

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Tanya had no idea her mom was a Succubus..nor that on her birthday, she was about to become one as well.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex  

William was waiting for her when Tanya exited her home, just coming up to the door. Tanya gave him a warm kiss before wishing him a good morning. He blushed heavily, but was obviously happy at the attention.

He had had a great time at the party, and related some of the things that happened, surprised at how friendly everyone got. Tanya didn’t mention her private time with Heidi, and she was feeling a little guilty about doing it without him being there too. Tanya had decided that she would make sure that Will had a good week.

Will didn’t seem to notice she was a little distracted on the walk to school, he was going on about the party and how amazing she looked in the little bikini. Tanya could feel the peaks of his desires as he spoke, almost see them in him. The more he spoke on something that obviously made him aroused, the easier it was for her to feel his response.

It didn’t help that Tanya was very distracted from learning that she has another older sister. Granted she is over 100 years older, and from another father, but still her sister. That revelation this morning was not something she had expected to hear. The fact that she is just like Tanya was making Tanya’s imagination flit from thought to thought, imagining the many things she must have done.

Walking onto the school grounds that morning, Tanya was looking at everyone differently. She had a moment of guilt when she realized she was thinking of cheating on William, and they had just started going out. But she remembered that he watched her get fucked by coach Nolan, and he certainly enjoyed that. The guilt wasn’t completely removed, she would just have to be sure to make it fun for William too.

This time, when the spikes of lust and desires happened around her, Tanya found them a lot less of a problem. The intensity was a little more than she expected some times, but it wasn’t nearly as shocking ... at least that is what she thought until her civics class, just before lunch.

Donald Envers sat behind her in the class, she had been friendly with him in the past, and he seemed like a nice enough guy. She was a little put off because of his tendency to talk about how great his church was at the drop of a hat. He had tried to convince her to join him at one of the Sunday church meetings, just to take a look, see how great it was and how friendly everyone was.

Tanya had politely declined his invitation, and he had not pushed it. He would still occasionally ask if she had changed her mind, but otherwise he was always just a friendly face. He had been a little quieter this morning and seemed distracted when she greeted him.

There was the usual sense of sexual tension in the class, something Tanya was recognizing as normal when you had a group of teenage boys and girls in the same space. The usual spikes of arousal were happening, even the teacher, miss Walsh, was giving off the impression of having had a very satisfying weekend.

Tanya was in the middle of reading a section of the textbook, when there was an abrupt burst of images and lust from Donald. It was a torrent of memories, sensations and sounds, Tanya knew it came from something that happened on the weekend. She could make out a naked woman on a bed, with short cut, light brown hair. The perspective was from above her, Donald’s obviously, the woman had her arms up, her hands holding onto Donald’s shoulders as he was furiously fucking her.

There was a flash of images ... Donald behind the woman, fucking her some more ... Donald lying flat, a clean shaven pussy hovering over his face, the woman’s face just visible above that ... and someone else was sucking on his cock ... the woman was riding Donald now, he was cumming inside of her, her head was back and she was cumming as well.

Interrupting these images, like an overlaid sound track, was the same snippet of speech, apparently on a loop in Donald’s brain.

“Knock me up baby! Let’s make you a brother!”

... and this was driving his desires!

Tanya could tell that Donald was denying this fact, but it was clear to her. Everytime the phrase popped up, there was a surge of desire from Donald. It was pushed down quickly and now that Tanya had a better understanding of what he was going through, it was easier for her to understand the different feelings coming off of him.

Donald was a heavyset guy, about 5’10” or so. He didn’t have the typical gamer body, but obviously not a big fan of the gym either, he was probably somewhere between 170 and 200 pounds. But for the most part, he carried the weight pretty well, he had pretty broad shoulders and that helped.

By the end of class, Tanya was definitely burning up. Donald had been a beacon of desires and lust for the whole class, and she really needed release. Thankfully William’s class was close by and she wasted no time heading over there.

Tanya caught him just outside of the class, talking with his friend Michael Adams. Michael was a few inches shorter than William, and as slim as a pole. Tanya knew he was smart, William had talked a number of times about Michael’s help with his studies and projects. In the age of the smartphone, Michael was still reading physical novels. There was something oldfashioned about him, but Tanya didn’t know him too well.

Tanya quickly moved up and grabbed one of William’s arms. William hadn’t seen her approach so he jumped a little at the sudden contact, and snapped his head around to see who had grabbed onto him.

“Tanya ... uh ... hi...”

Tanya didn’t wait for him to say anything more. She leaned close to William and spoke in a low tone.

“I need you William, come with me.”

Tanya gave a gentle tug on his arm as reinforcement.

“Michael and I had just decided to go get some lunch, try to beat the rush. You can come with us if you want.” William replied his eyes doing a quick dance from Michael to Tanya.

“Michael, please don’t mind, but I really need to speak with William about something urgently. I promise to let him get back to you as soon as we are finished. Do you mind?” Tanya said to Michael quickly.

As she spoke, Tanya reached over, unconsciously on her part, and placed her palm lightly on Michael’s chest, giving the slightest of caresses. Michael seemed frozen, uncertainty clearly visible on his face and body language.

“Uh ... no ... of course not ... no problem ... uh ... Tanya.” Michael managed to blurt out, almost overwhelmed with nervous tension at her proximity and touch.

Tanya felt the surge of desire and lust as soon as she touched him. It just added to her already high state of arousal. She was briefly tempted to ask him to come too, but quickly decided that it wouldn’t be the best idea.

For just a second, there was an image coming from Michael, a very strong desire from him, kneeling naked at her feet wearing a collar ... wanting her to command him ... wanting to please her. Tanya had not expected that. That was too much for her to deal with right now. Not to mention that it did nothing to help with her current problem.

William did not resist as Tanya led him back through the halls, away from the cafeteria. The last thing she wanted was for them to be interrupted by a student that had eaten the wrong thing. She decided the bathroom near the principal’s office would be best, and made a beeline for it.

It was located on the second floor of the center section of the school, most of the students they passed were either heading outside to enjoy their lunch outside, or for the cafteteria to select from the menu there. Tanya made a point of not making eye contact, and not wasting time in finding the stairs up to the second floor.

Not too much traffic up there, once they made it up. A quick look around and she was headed toward the bathroom, fortunately it was down the hall, away from the principal’s office. She didn’t even pause at the door before dragging William into the girls bathroom. Thankfully there was no one at the sinks, and she hurriedly pushed him into the stall farthest from the door, making sure to close and latch it behind her.

Tanya was immediately reaching for the button on the front of William’s pants. She made short work of opening them and the zipper, then pushing them down to his knees, quickly dragging his underwear down as well.

William’s cock was fully erect, and bouncing around, he was not even trying to stop her. Tanya looked up at his face, she could see that he was completely turned on to what was happening. She dragged his head down and locked onto his lips with a passionate kiss, driving her tongue into his mouth. His tongue was matching her just as she hoped, playfully caressing and pushing back against hers.

Tanya was too horny to play around. She broke the kiss and pushed against his chest, wanting him to sit down on the toilet. William was quick to do exactly that, leaning back and letting his cock poke up from his lap. She immediately straddled his lap, reaching down with one hand to guide his cock to her pussy.

As soon as it was at the lips of her pussy, Tanya dropped down onto William, driving his cock into her. This was a bit of a shock to William, he’d had no idea that Tanya was going commando and the realization added to his excitement. It was only due to the recent frequent bouts of fucking with her that he was able to keep his control and not immediately flood her pussy with cum.

Tanya was on a mission though, she was very aggressively sliding up and down, not long strokes, but enough to do what she wanted. Her pussy was grabbing onto William’s cock, trying squeeze the cum out of his balls. Tanya’s arousal was too high for William to have any chance of resisting for even a minute, and very quickly he found his body clenching up and his cock trying to twitch inside Tanya, determined to shoot the cum deeply into her body.

“AHH ... AHHH ... AAAAHHHHH!” William couldn’t keep from grunting out despite his efforts not to make a sound. The best he was able to do was to keep the volume low (or so he believed anyway).

Tanya could feel William’s cum shooting into her and the overwhelming lust started to fade ever so slightly. It was not nearly enough, but it was a good start. Tanya could feel when William started to come down from his orgasm, his body wanting to rest and recover from the exertion, but she wasn’t done yet, she needed more from him.

Tanya’s will pushed at William, her desires reached into him and stoked his lusts again, she could immediately feel the response as his cock became completely hard again. She was able to keep bouncing on his lap, continuing the rise and fall, continuing to squeeze his cock, she did nothing to reduce the sensitivity though, as this produced the most amazing bursts of overwhelming pleasure inside William and Tanya could not get enough of that sensation.

To William it was like he was being electrocuted through his cock by pleasure and he was helpless to stop it. He could barely think, the sensations coming from his cock were either extreme discomfort or pleasure ... sometimes at the same time. His body refused to do anything, not that he was able to organize his thoughts in any meaningful way. All he could do was sit there, and wait for Tanya to let him go.

Any resistance to this situation never even occurred to William, he was completely under Tanya’s control, and if she wanted to fuck him like this, then that is what he wanted too. All that mattered was her pleasure and satisfaction. He was overjoyed if he could make her happy.

Tanya felt when William just released his control and became a willing partner for whatever she wanted. She could actually tell that right then, he was completely submissive to her. She could tell him to give the coach a blowjob in the middle of the gym floor, and he would do it. Tanya knew William was completely hers, not just for this fuck, but for as long as she wanted to keep him.

This awareness just spawned in her mind, as she was racing to the next orgasmic crest. Tanya had been experiencing a rolling continuous orgasm since she started fucking him, and this was almost too much. She felt a hunger to keep fucking him, to mould him into the perfect lover for her. She could have him doing anything...

Tanya paused letting herself settle onto his lap ... mould William?!? What the hell had she been thinking? She genuinely loved him and wouldn’t want to change who he is. She started moving again, the urge to fuck was just too raw ... too powerful to ignore still. She would think about what just happened ... but later, after she satisified her needs!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.