Booby Saturday - Cover

Booby Saturday

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2020 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: I'm a small breasted woman who wishes I had big boobs and my friend somehow makes my wish come true. But for every wonderful yin there must be an unpleasant yang.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

I quietly walk to my desk where I’m one of four admin staff for Naguto, USA. Unfortunately, and too often as usual, I’m a few minutes late getting to work. My manager’s office blinds are closed which I’m happy about. There’s no way to get to my desk without passing by his office windows. I greet my coworkers with a small silent wave. We’re all in our early 20s. Taylor is a pretty brunette with a nice full C bust. Julia is also brunette, heavy set but at least she has boobs. Kim is a gorgeous tall slender black woman with big breasts. If only I could be like her. I don’t need the height. I’m fine with my small five one on my small frame my straight shoulder length blonde hair. I want her boobs. Any boobs! I’m not joking. I hate that I’m only an A cup. Size doesn’t just matter to guys! Seriously, I’m positive that if most people saw me naked in profile from a short distance, they might mistake me for a 12-year old boy except that I don’t have a dick dangling between my legs. I begin to sit in my chair.

“Miss Brooke!” a male voice bellows behind me.

Shit! I almost made it to my chair. I stand up straight and turn toward my manager. “Yes, Mr. Gross?” If there is ever a more appropriate name for a man, I don’t know who.

“Come to my office.”

I glance at my coworkers who give me sympathetic looks. We’ve all had performance talks from this gross man. I’ve just had more.

Mr. Gross sits behind his desk. He points at a chair but I shake my head. If I stay on my feet, the sooner I can leave this office.

“You’re late again, Brooke,” he says.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Gr...”

He waves me off. “I don’t want excuses. I want improvement.”

“Yes, sir.”

“As you know I’m in favor of improving your standing in the company with a little...” he pauses. “ ... under the desk activity. It would suck if you didn’t advance in the company.” He emphasizes the word “suck”. “It’s always available for you and your coworkers to show me how good you are at your job.” He emphasizes the last word.

This is always the worse thing about going to his office. He blatantly propositions me and my three friends for blowjobs. Ugh! In the retro movie “Princess Bride” there’s a short bald obnoxious character named Vizini. If you stretched Vizini to six feet tall and added thirty overweight pounds to him then you would have 47-year old Mr. Gross. I’m not joking. He’s a tall version of the Princess Bride character.

“Thank you, Mr. Gross,” I reply. “May I go to my desk now? I have a lot of work to do.”

“If you need something during your break or during lunch, I have something you would enjoy. It will satisfy you.”

I turn so he won’t see my laugh then leave his office.

“How’d it go?” Taylor asks as I sit down.

“The usual.”

We all know how Mr. Gross is.

Before lunch, he shows up, as usual. “I have some prime sausage to share if any of you girls are interested. It produces camaraderie when you share a meal.”

No, it produces something else and none of us want to swallow his stuff.

I nor any of the other girls reply. It’s best not to.

“I’ll be in my office,” he says.

We’re so used to it, we don’t even get disgusted by it anymore.

Yes, it’s sexual harassment but our company is headquartered in a foreign country with a low value of women. Reporting Mr. Gross would only result in “four girls not liking their boss so they try to get him in trouble.” The only way he’d get fired is if he actually assaulted one of us but he’s smart enough not to do that. This is a decent job and I want to keep it so putting up with his harmless shit is acceptable. He’s never tried anything. At least not with the four of us.

At the end of the day and today is a Friday so weekend - yay!, we find out what each other’s plans are.

“I’m going out with Will” gorgeous Kim says.

“Are you two getting serious?” I ask.

“Maybe.”

Taylor plans to go a club tonight and wants Julia and I to join her. Julia never joins us but she should. I decline also. Taylor always gets picked up right away and Kim too if she’s there. I will eventually have guys hit on me but I know it takes so long because I’m flat-chested. Seriously! What guy wouldn’t like to grab her boobs while he’s fucking her or before or after or anytime! Guys love boobs! I barely have any.

“I have a dinner date,” I say.

“Oh, yea? With who?” says Taylor.

“A friend.”

“What’s his name?”

“It’s not a guy. It’s just a friend.”

“That’s no fun,” says Kim.

“Unless you’re into that,” Taylor teases.

None of us our into that. We all like men.


I’ve been friends with Dechen since high school and so I try to see her once a month. She’s opened up a Tibetan restaurant a few years ago and it’s doing great. I always go early right after work before she gets busy. Dechen is working so we talk as she has time.

I order momos. Dechen never lets me pay though I try every time. I prefer the sha momos that have beef. Dechen has Americanized a little so she has momos with shredded chicken. They are equally delicious. With the hot sauce, momos are so good!

Dechen has a moment and sits down at the table with me.

“How’s your love life?” she asks.

“How’s yours?” I shoot back.

“Jacob and I are thinking of getting married. I think he’s going to propose to me on Sunday.”

“Oh,” I say surprised. “Congratulations.”

“Thanks. So what’s wrong with you?”

“Guys want boobs and I don’t have any.”

“I don’t have any either.” Dechen grabs hers.

That’s not helpful. Asian women are normally on the small size.

“You’re bigger than me,” I say annoyed.

“I’m small and I found a man. You’ll find a man.”

“This is America. Women got big ... gazongas.”

“Jacob is American and he doesn’t care that I’m small.”

“That’s great,” I say further annoyed, “but most guys aren’t like Jacob.”

“A man will see how special you are.”

“He has to notice me first and it sure helps to have boobs.” I grab mine. “See? Nothing there.”

“Do you really think it would be helpful to have large breasts?”

“Yes,” I nod. “Without a doubt. Absolutely.”

“I need to get something from the kitchen. Be right back.”

I resume eating my momos. Good food is the perfect thing to get my mind off my lack of attractiveness to positive male companionship.

Over the next 30 minutes, whenever Dechen passes by my table she keeps saying, “Please don’t go. I have something special for you to try.”

So I look at my phone and try not to nibble on the last momos or I’ll be too full for whatever Dechen is bringing out. I might already be.

“Here you go Brooke.” Dechen places a small bowl in front of me.

I pick up the spoon and stir the noodles and veggies. I’m confused. It looks like thenthuk but in a half-sized bowl.

“Isn’t this thenthuk?” I ask.

“Yes but special ingredient. Try it.”

I put a spoonful into my mouth. I can’t notice a difference.

Dechen asks, “So what would you do to get big breasts?”

“What do you mean?’’

“Keep eating,” she motions.

“What’s in this?”

“A special ingredient. What would you be willing to do that you wouldn’t want to do?”

She motions me to keep eating.

“So if I had to do something I didn’t like but it would give me boobs, what would it be?”

“Yes. Eat it. You must eat it all.”

“I’m almost done.”

“Drink all the broth.” She mimes tipping the bowl into my lips. “Answer my question. Hurry, it’s important.”

“I don’t know. Hell, I’d suck my manager’s dick. Shit, I’d give him a blowjob every day of the week!”

“I wish you hadn’t said the last part.”

“Why? Seriously. I think I’d do a lot to have big boobs. What the... ?” Smoke is coming out of my mouth. “What did... ?” Before I can finish my question it stops. “What was that?”

“The secret ingredient.”

“Honestly, Dechen. I didn’t notice any difference in the thenthuk.”

“You will.”

What did she mean by that? I don’t pursue it.

“You should go home now, Brooke. Rest. You will have a busy morning.”

“I don’t have anything going on. Need to do laundry. So how much do I owe you?”

“I still have your friendship. What payment could I want?”

I always try. She never accepts.

I’m so tired when I get home. It’s not even 7 pm yet. I go to my bedroom and slip into my pajamas even though it’s early. I lie on my bed on my back and close my eyes thinking I’ll get up in a few minutes and watch TV but the next time I open my eyes it’s morning.


I turn my head and look at the clock on my nightstand. Six AM! I slept 11 hours? On a Friday night? I didn’t have plans to go out but I had plans to curl up with a hot drink and watch a movie while eating my favorite ice cream cookie dough chunks. I have to put just a few in a bowl or I’ll mindlessly eat the whole bag. I roll my shoulder forward. Why does my pajama top feel tight? I turn and slide to the edge of the bed then stand. I pull my top off then bend to take off my bottoms and ... what are... ?

I lose my balance and fall forward onto the hardwood floors. Ouch! It’s not just my face that hurts. Underneath something big and squishy is very uncomfortable. I roll to my back. My jaw drops.

I have boobs!

Real boobs!

I don’t mean those small breasts I have or now had. These are big wonderful full boobs. I pop up to my feet. The sway of my boobs almost makes me lose my balance again. I fast walk over to my full-length mirror attached to the back of my bedroom door. I gaze at my boobs. They must be a D! I grab them and give a squeeze. So much bigger than my hands. A guy would love, absolutely love, to grab them! They have a little sag because of their size but they look wonderfully vibrant. I pull my hands away and do a small jump. Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy! I laugh. This is so amazing. This is so ... wait ... how did this happen?

Dechen! It only takes a moment to think of her. The soup. The special ingredient. How did she ... it doesn’t matter. She granted my wish.

I grab my phone and text her. “I have BOOBS! Thank U! Thank U! Thank U!”

I do a shimmy. Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle. This is so awesome!

I pull on my nipples so I have hard little points. I watch myself explore my new boobs with my hands. It gets a little sweaty underneath. One thing I know - Brooke is going out tonight! I might have guys fighting over me. I’ll bring home the first decent guy I see. What should I wear? Maybe that little black...

It’s not going to fit me! Most of my tops and all of my dresses won’t fit a woman with bosoms. I’ve gone from flat-chested to well-endowed. I love my new boobs. I love them so much! I’m going to have to go shopping and ... none of my bras will fit. I’ll have to go without a bra. I have a couple of oversized shirts I use as night shirts. I’ll have to wear them.

I walk to the kitchen topless. I love the feel of my boobs gently bouncing as I walk. I put a caramel vanilla pod in the coffee maker. I don’t usually eat breakfast but I feel extra hungry. I put down a slice in the toaster and pull out grape jelly. On a whim I take a butter knife and spread a little jelly on my right boob above the nipple. Would you like to lick it off Tom? You would? Then let me coat my entire boob first. That wouldn’t happen but it’s fun to fantasize. I sit at the table with my toast and coffee. I slouch and place my boobs on the table. I can now do this! What else can I now do?

I’m obsessesed. I can’t stop touching and playing with my new boobs. This is the best day of my life. I should have whined to Dechen a long time ago. Why didn’t she say she could do this? I’ll have to drop by tonig ... no, tonight I’m going to have passionate sex with a man who wants to play with my big boobs.

I bend over and feel my boobs hang. I move side to side and feel them shake. So many new experiences. I’m in bliss! On my back I see how my boobs flatten out but it’s still obvious I have boobs! I’m a real woman! No, that’s not fair. Boobs don’t make a woman a woman but I undeniably can’t help feel that I’m more than I was yesterday. Size matters. I’ve tried to deny it but now that I have size, I know how true it feels.

I go to one of those stores that open early for shopping. I don’t like that I have to spend so much money but I need a new wardrobe. I don’t fit anything. For tonight I find this pink silk bodycon mini dress with rhinestone straps. It’s stretchy so it clings to my body and it shows off my new full cleavage and anyone can see the upper half of my boobs. It will be so easy to accidentally pop out which would be perfectly fine with me and any guys around will absolutely love it. I get some bras, D-cup bras!, and some new tops that will accommodate my new found abundance. It’s fun to update my wardrobe! My bank account is going to take a major hit though. With these two babies I bet I can get a guy to buy me dinner every night! That will save some money.

When I return home, I spend the rest of my day topless. I can’t put my girls away. It would be so unfair. They need to breathe and live. I need to feel them bounce and wiggle and sway! Simply walking makes them bounce up and down.

I’m getting used to my new stability and how I move. At first I often bang them against something which hurts because I forget I have something that protrudes but as the day passes I get used to the new me. The new incredible me. I have boobs!


I enter the night club. My pink dress hugs my body. I notice male eyes go my direction. I feel warm and happy. My open-air pussy is already getting wet. Eyes drift to my boobs as they jiggle and bounce with each step. Yes, look at them! I’m not concerned about “eyes up.” Stare all you want. That’s why I have them hanging out. They’re for your enjoyment, guys. I’m a woman. Undress me with your eyes. Imagine holding my boobs. Fantasize plunging your face into my deep cleavage.

I take a seat at the bar and order a glass of white wine. My honey doesn’t take long to attract bees.

An older man sits on my right. Probably mid-40s.

“Hi, I’m Mike” he greets.

“Brooke,” I respond. The dance begins but I’m already inclined to reject this one.

“Like a river? Like something you dive into?”

“With an E on the end.”

“Close enough. I could swim in your blue eyes.”

“I appreciate the attention, Mike, but I’m meeting a friend.”

“I’d like you to consider that I’m your friend.”

“No, thank you.”

“I would like to be your friend. Why don’t we just go somewhere and get a bite to eat?”

“Fuck off!” Enough of being polite.

He might be great in bed but I don’t want to go home tonight with a man 20 years my age.

I swat away a few more bees until a man in his mid-20s sits on my left.

He’s gorgeous. Well-kept brown hair, ears to nibble on, beautiful brown eyes, clean-shaven. He’s wearing a white dress shirt with jeans. He’s fit and simply a lovely man.

“Can I get a Voodoo Ranger?” he says to the woman behind the bar. He glances over at me. “Hi.”

“Hi,” I reply. Don’t blow this I tell myself. So far so good.

His beer comes and takes a drink. He begins to cough and cough and cough.

“Are you okay?” I ask concerned.

“Sorry, you take my breath away.”

I grin then say. “That’s very cheesy.”

“Thank you. I prefer mozzarella by the way.”

“What?”

“Cheese. I prefer mozzarella. What cheese do you like best?”

“Mozzarella,” I reply not thinking about it and just wanting to reply.

“We already have something in common.”

‘Do you always use this pick up line?”

“Pick up line? I’m offended.”

“Don’t avoid the question? Are you a politician? My name is Brooke.”

“Jake. No, I don’t always use it. Did it work on you?”

“Maybe.” I take a sip and smile behind my glass.

“Can I buy you another?”

“Sure.” I’m almost empty.

We talk about my work and his work for a health insurance company. We talk about likes and dislikes.

“Another?” he asks when I empty my glass.

I don’t want to be drunk tonight. I want to be aware of every feeling, every sensation, every pleasure. I take the initiative.

“Would you like to see my condo? I live alone.”

He smiles like he just won the lottery. “Yes, very much.”

I give him my address and my phone number.

When I arrive, I debate greeting him naked but I decide to remain in my tight little pink dress. What a guy doesn’t see provides further excitement and some guys really enjoy undressing me. A couple of minutes later, the doorbell rings and I let Jake in.

We sit close together in the center of my sofa. We look awkwardly at each other then he kisses me firmly. I eagerly press my lips back. He slowly leans me back so I’m pushed into the corner against my throw pillows until he is partially on top of me. My legs are still on the floor. His chest compresses my boobs down. It’s a curious and wonderful new sensation. I moan into his mouth. I can feel my pussy is wet and ready. No extra lubrication will be required. Jake breaks our passion kiss. He rises up. He takes off my shoes then pulls my legs on my sofa then gets completely on top of me without his shoes. He holds up his upper half with his left hand. With his right hand, he rubs the tops of my boobs. I feel an electrifying sensation. Touching my small boobs provided pleasurable tingling but his touch on my full boobs shoots thrills straight to my pussy which radiates out to my entire body. I moan and my breathing quickens.

He pulls my dress top down. My boobs spring out. He pulls his shirt and undershirt off. He places his bare chest down on me using his elbows to hold himself up. He grabs both boobs with both hands. He squeezes and rubs and caresses and pulls on my nipples. My hips jolt up. This feels ... amazing. It’s an inadequate word. Yes! Yes! This is what I wanted to experience. A man enjoying my breasts.

“Do you like them?” I manage to gasp out.

“Fuck, yes!”

He sucks on the nipples and kisses all over them. My body feels completely sexually electrified.

I snake my left hand down between us. I find his large bulge in his pants and rub. I try to open his pants button underneath his belt so I can take down the zipper and hold his dick. He gets off me and stands. He opens his belt, the button, lowers the zipper. He removes his pants and boxers. Jack is naked except for socks. His dick is long and rigid, pointing out and upward from his fit body. He approaches the sofa. I sit up rapidly.

“Let’s go to my bedroom,” I suggest. I don’t want a cum stain on my sofa. I always leak afterwards.

I grab his dick. My boobs gently bounce as I guide his dick and the rest of his beautiful body to my bedroom.

I snake my dress down past my hips and it drops to the floor. I dared to go commando to the bar tonight in this short dress.

“You’re beautiful.”

I’ve heard that when I was small breasts but I like it more with my new boobs.

I pull my blankets and top sheet back and toss my pillows off the bed. I lie in the center of my bed and open my legs wide. An open invitation for his pleasure ... and mine.

He places his body on top of mine. My boobs flatten and fall to the side so his chest is only partially on them. His dick slides within my pussy lips then with an easy push aided by my wetness and his dick drool, slides deep into me until I contain this warm injection in its entirety.

“Oh, fuuuuuck!” he groans. “You feel so good!”

“Yessss” I hiss. I’m in complete agreement.

He does slow pushes, not wanting to thrust yet. I’m in no hurry. I could stay joined like this all night. Slow, long, deliberate thrusts begin. I look up into his face and I’m happy to see his enjoyment of me. To my unexpected, his right hand grabs my left boob. This accelerates my pleasure. My hips match his rhythm as his tempo increases and my excitement grows and I feel and hear his excitement grow. He drives into me. I feel my boobs shake up and down. It’s an entirely new sensation. He thrusts even harder. My pleasure is spreading outward. I moan and moan. My hands grip his back tightly. I won’t let him get off me. I need him now. I adjust my hips forward so he can drive deeper and harder and he rubs against my g-spot just inside my pussy. Yes! I’m cumming! My body shudders and I have an overwhelming feeling of pleasure and peace and bliss.

“I’m ... I’m gonna cum,” he groans. I feel it. I feel his dick spasm then I feel the warmth of his man juice coating my pussy walls that will try to find an egg but be unsuccessful due to my birth control pills.

I slowly rub his back as our breathing and heart rates settle down. That is the dictionary definition of good sex.

“You are amazing, Brooke!”

“Thank you. You’re more amazing Jake.”

I’m content to lie there with cum seeping out of my pussy as he dresses.

“I’ll call you, okay?”

“Sure.” I don’t care. I plan to be with someone else tomorrow night. I may let Jake fuck me again but I’m going to experience all kinds of guys now that I have my new boobs.


My pink dress worked so well last night because I look hot in it with my new upper measurement but I don’t want to wear it every night so I go shopping for more fun apparel.

I find this little black dress with deep cleavage but my boobs are too big to fit in. Disappointment. I fit a similar dress in white that fits but I don’t like how I look in white and it has this stupid belt-bow at the waist line.

At my third store I find ... oh my god ... it’s incredible. It’s this strapless mini-dress with a nude lining and a black lace print so it looks like skin but it’s the dress. Almost all of the upper part of my boobs is exposed except where the tight dress holds my girls in. The cleavage is half way down my front. I shake back and forth hard and both pop out. Nice sexy feature! One dress down.

I’m a little obsessesed with finding a dress with extra deep cleavage. I find another black dress, backless, sexy, but my new boobs won’t let me fit in it. I also find a hunter green dress and I don’t like the color but I try it on anyway and I don’t fit. This is discrimination against busty women!

I find a top I like. It’s a black mesh crop top. You can see my skin through the mesh except what’s hidden behind the black bra. It looks good with a leather skirt but I don’t like the way the leather feels so that skirt is a no. I find a black, short, pleated skirt that goes well with the top. I’ll have to be careful how I sit because I’m not planning on wearing panties during any of my outings.

I find a black deep-V crop top with this knot in the middle that draws eyes straight to my cleavage and boobs. What looks great with that is a pair of distressed cutoff denim shorts. Basically just covers my ass and pussy. I’ll need to put on underwear if I go out in these. This will be a great outfit to pick up a handsome cowboy at a Western club. I can handle the awful music long enough to find a big strong man who wants to play rodeo with me.

I look at my new wardrobe. Too much of it is black. I look good in black, but since I have new boobs I should try to be new in other ways.

I find this lemon yellow crop top with a short skirt. Okay, this looks like something I would wear before the new me but it’s too cute to pass up. It’s a crop top but it connects to material around the lower part of my upper arms. It has drawstrings on the end of the sleeves and in the middle underneath my boobs. I don’t think a man could use them to pull my top down but he could fantasize about it! The pattern is white daisies with green stems and petals. This is so cute it’s sexy too! It would make me look like an innocent girl until they discover I’m eager to fuck!


I chose the first dress that I found shopping to wear tonight. I look in the mirror with my big boobs very exposed. From a distance, it would look like I’m not wearing much up top because of the nude lining. I reach under my dress. I’m so wet already. I hope my juices don’t put a permanent spot on the cloth seat of my car.

I chose the same nightclub. I’ve been there many times when I was flat-chested and I was so successful last night that it’s worth coming here again and seeing what bees my honey attracts. Unfortunately, it attracts a certain hornet.

“Hi Brooke with and E and what a fine end you have,” the man says. His eyes are fixed on my boobs.

“Mark, right?” I reply annoyed.

“Mike,” he corrects. “You look gorgeous in that dress.”

And I would look better out of it. Blah, blah, blah.

“Thanks. It looks like you’re wearing the same thing.”

“Different shirt. Are you looking for companionship? You didn’t seem to look like you were really waiting for a friend yesterday.”

“And what if I am looking for a good time tonight? I don’t want to do it with my dad!”

“An older man knows how to take it slow. I have the experience to show you things beyond your dreams.”

I laugh. I can’t help it. “I’m looking for a hot guy to fuck me hard until I’m quivering jello on my bed. He’s going to make me feel so good that I can’t move.”

“I can do that and then bring you back up slowly so it’s the best night of your life.”

“Or you can get the hell away from me or I call security and have your ass tossed out and make this the worst night of your life.”

He leaves and he’s instantly replaced by a possibility.

His name is Ben. He’s around my age. Blue eyes, tousled blonde hair, fit body. He reminds me of a surfer though I live nowhere near an ocean. We hit it off. He’s funny punctuated by a sly innuendo humor. I think I like him but I dismiss him.

Guys come and go. Some decent, some are-you-kidding-me? I realize I’m looking for another Jake and while some guys have a resemblance, they don’t have the personality. I don’t have that “connection”.

I’m glad I discover Ben is still in the club. He’s sitting at a table with a couple of guy friends. I grab a chair and sit close to him.

“Hi Brooke.”

“Hi Ben.”

I see his friends look at me approvingly.

“I’m sorry I gave you a rough time,” I say softly. “I like you. I’d like it if you want to come home with me and give me a hard time. A very hard time.”

From the look on his face, I can almost see his dick rising.

“Let’s go.”

He’s at my condo only a couple of minutes after I arrive.

“Nice place,” he says, glancing around.

“Wait until you see the bedroom,” I coyly say, grabbing his hand and energetically pulling him forward.

“I like it,” he says when we enter.

“Wait until you see this!”

I shake and jump until my boobs escape their minimum security containment. He rushes to them and ravenously sucks on my nipples. Oh, yes! He buries his face in my cleavage. Yes, yes! My head rolls back. I love my new boobs!

I reach down and grab a hard wooden dowel in his pants. I squeeze. He breaks away and rapidly undresses. I slither out of my dress. I crawl up on the bed and wait on all fours. He knows how I want it. The mattress moves. I feel his dick positioned within my pussy lips then I’m filled. His hands rest on my hips and he slowly thrusts. His motion feels good but my focus is on the gentle motion of my boobs going forward and back. My old boob size wasn’t big enough to shake doing it doggy but my new boobs move with any motion. Now I want to really feel it.

“Fuck me hard!” I request. “Pound me so my boobs shake!”

“Fuck yes!” he replies.

He stops fully in me and reaches under to play with my boobs. His hands then grab my waist and he rams into my pussy. I don’t know what to expect and that’s the reason I want to do it doggy. I want to experience everything different with big boobs.

My boobs move vigorously back and forth but they also slam into each other. It’s a weird and wonderful feeling. He grabs my boobs for only a moment but I almost explode with ecstasy. My focus gravitates to my pussy. I moan and moan.

“You like this? You like me fucking your pussy hard and making your boobs shake?”

“Yes, yes!” I moan.

“I’m gonna cum!” he groans. “Cummmming!”

I don’t feel it but I’m sure he is putting cum in my pussy. I feel the rocking of my boobs slow down.

“Oh, yeah, baby!” he says triumphantly.

I hoped to cum of course but I didn’t expect it. I got what I wanted to feel. My boobs swaying while being fucked hard,

I turn and sit up. I feel cum dripping out.

“That was great!” I say.

“Sure was. You’re so hot!”

“Thank you. So are you.”

“Sorry, this was great but I got to take off. Maybe we can do it again sometime?”

“I’d like that. I have to go to bed for work tomorrow so I’d have to ask you to leave anyway so don’t feel awkward.”

“Yea.”

After he’s gone, I clean up and get ready for bed

Tomorrow will be my first day at work with my new boobs. What will Taylor, Julia, and Kim think when they see my new boobs?

I lay out my work clothes for tomorrow like I always do since it always takes me so long to decide and I don’t have time to waste in the morning. I had to invest in new tops and I choose a maroon V-neck top. I know wearing a V-neck to work is not appropriate but I want to show off my new best friends. I complement my top with my yellow skirt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.