Natural Neighbors 2 - Drew, Yazi & Mom - Cover

Natural Neighbors 2 - Drew, Yazi & Mom

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2018 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: This is a family's first time incest experiences as told by one of them to their inspirational, nudist, incestuous neighbors. This is a prequel to NATURAL NEIGHBORS and should be read second.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

[This story is a prequel to NATURAL NEIGHBORS but should be read second. It is about a family’s first incestuous experiences and contains oral, incest, anal, bi-sex and group sex. Don’t read it if any of those are offensive to you.]

At first, I was annoyed that mom had invited strangers for a ‘new neighbor brunch’. Now, seated against their beautiful, fiery redheaded daughter Rayna, I couldn’t remember why. Her blonde mom, Maria, was nearly as hot and my twin sister couldn’t keep her eyes off the dad, Roy - especially the most private parts of his anatomy. Mom was uncharacteristically giddy as she leaned against Roy.

Our homes were side by side, but they keep referring to the neighbors across the yard. Sue and Al had a decent pool and they were often in it or sunbathing by it - Sue was often topless! From our distant view, all we could tell was that she had tiny tits and often wore only a tiny bikini bottom. That discussion ended when Maria put on some slow dance music.

Roy was the first to convince mom to dance with him and brought her close against him - tits crushingly close. We all saw his hand slip casually onto her shapely ass and her surprised response was grabbing both his gluts and pulling him harder against her. She had to be aware of his stiffness crushed between them.

Rayna piped up, “That looks like fun. Let’s join them, Drew.” Assuming my agreement, she pulled me off the sofa and onto the dance area. When she pulled my ass hard against her, I lost all objections. I crushed her firm and supple D-cups against my chest, sighed and ignored everyone else. Almost immediately, my dick stiffened and crept its way up her belly. I made sure she felt it. Her little dip added to her sway told me she did.

That’s why I didn’t see if my twin, Yazi, pulled Maria up or vice versa. Seeing them dance tit to tit was enticing. Roy broke his grip on mom and tapped his wife’s shoulder to cut in with Yazi. His stiffness was blatant! Now it was Yazi’s D-cups crushed against him as they swayed and they held each other’s asses. This was unlike any brunch I ever heard of, but if this is typical, sign me up for all of them! Maria tapped out Rayna to dance with me and we assumed the same enticing stance as the others. My dick was obviously swollen and pointing, but Maria pretended to ignore it. Her beautiful C-cups felt warm and firm as she shifted them with each breath. We continued dancing silently.

After the third long, slow dance, we all sat and chatted again. That’s when Rayna asked “When did all this start?” I hesitated just a second before I realized that, given the current situation, there was no reason not to share my story with our new friends and NATURAL NEIGHBORS’ twenty year old Rayna and her parents, Maria and Roy. They gathered around, potent drinks in hand, with my mom and sister who nodded consent with broad smiles. So I began our story and took advantage of the randy mood our intimate dancing created.

It was right after you guys moved in. When I woke that day, I was confused about where I was. Though I thought we were visiting my aunt’s home, I was still in my room and just enjoying a sex dream. Since it was early, I closed my eyes again, cupped both hands behind my head and smiled at the cooling, satisfying feeling of my dick expanding and rubbing against the single linen sheet covering it. Resisting the urge to rub it and speed its expansion brought on the delicious conflict between my wish for a warm hand comforting it and the desire to let it stretch and satisfy its own delightful itch. Leaving me uncovered from my hips to my head felt oddly daring.

An abrupt but gentle breeze caused me to sigh and open my eyes. “Mom! What are you doing in here without knocking?” I screamed without screaming as I tried to hide the hugely tented part of my sheet with my hands. Of course, that only drew her eyes directly there in case she wasn’t already looking at her son’s pole.

She smiled as she stared at my hands and the poorly hidden prize. “Oh relax dear. Your dad’s woody was about the same size as yours. It’s not like I haven’t seen it before - even stiff.” It pulsed! That didn’t help. Now I was thinking of my mom staring at my naked pole! I kinda liked that. It pulsed again and I also hid that poorly. I removed one hand and let more of my tent show. Worse, I was suddenly aware that she was wearing my little sister’s robe, untied! It’s a little short on sis, but mom’s extra six inches made it extremely short on her. My dick pulsed again. I never really noticed how hot mom’s well-toned swimmers’ legs were before I could see them so far up her naked butt. Wait! Naked butt?

Sure, I could only see a third of mom’s shapely ass, but I didn’t see any panties on them! I waited with bated breath until mom turned toward me. The translucent green robe was beltless and swung open enough to expose her hefty, shapely left tit and its succulent nipple. She pulled it closed before I could confirm her pussy was bare. “Oops.” Did she casually say oops and nonchalantly close it slowly? Were those her thick and stiff nipples showing thru the robe? She stooped to pick something up which showed me nearly all her bare cheek in profile. Still not sure about the panties, but that firm, shapely cheek made my dick throb again. Blushing, she quickly and wordlessly left the room without closing my door.

My cock snagged the sheet when I whipped it off me. As I looked for my clothes, I squeezed my dick and made it pulse again. It felt so taboo, so good, I faced the door and defiantly jerked a few more times on bent knees. Just as I dared my mom to return and catch me with my stiff cock in hand, I heard a fast footstep. My jeans were on the chair near the door and reaching for them was risky, so of course that’s what I did. My heart raced as I wondered what I would do, what I expected, if mom returned in time to see my cock bobbing as it pointed at her.

Just in time, I grabbed my jeans and covered my boner as mom charged into the room. “Maahhm! You didn’t knock again and I AM naked this time. Was that on purpose?” I turned away, fully realizing I was exposing my naked ass to my mom. Her stunned image in the mirror told me what I hoped as I let her stare at my tensing cheeks. I was enjoying this! Mom held her breath and barely kept the loose robe closed. Just as I turned my head to offer her a warm, accepting and encouraging smile, my twenty-year-old twin sister charged into the room.

For several seconds, she stopped and stared silently at my bared ass. I was enjoying this and said nothing. My heart raced as I noted what she was wearing. It was the rest of the translucent green outfit. Cropped to just below her big, swinging tits, the loose green cami let her prominent beautiful mounds show thru. What wasn’t visible thru that gossamer top, her well rounded under tits and thick nipples, was freely exposed to the air, me and my throbbing cock. My jaw dropped as my eyes danced with her beautiful tits then, for the first time, they truly appreciated her sculpted abs then continued South. The sheer panties showcased her dark landing strip and her fattened labia. Barely taking a second to size up her shapely legs, my eyes returned to her lips and camel toe. I stammered gibberish.

Yazi’s saucer eyes finally pulled away from my toned ass and looked at mom. “I’ve been looking for that, mom. I didn’t want to let Drew see me like this.” She slowly flourished her hand along her sexy body as she spoke. A wicked smile took over her face as she noticed how much I noticed her. Yazi grabbed her robe at mom’s shoulders and abruptly pulled it back. Mom squealed as Yazi peeled the robe down her arms and off her body. She stood there facing me completely naked! Yazi laughed quietly as her swaying tits crept back under her translucent top. Mom fluttered her arms across her luscious tits, then her hairy crotch, then both before giving up.

She faced me and Yazi akimbo. “Have a good look! You may not remember, but you’ve both seen me naked many times. Yes, that was long ago, except for that time you two snuck into the bath to watch me shower last year. Yet now we’re all adults, so let’s act that way! Drew dear, your dick is tenting your jeans now. Are you ready to put them down?” I gulped and shook my head NO as I pulled my jeans higher in front of me. Yazi turned to drape the robe on my chair and mom struck. “Maybe this will help?” She turned and grabbed Yazi’s loose thong and snapped the sheer bottom down her legs. What a view! Both mom and Yazi had their beautiful asses and phenomenal rear pussies aimed at me. I gasped and pulled at my jeans. Yazi didn’t even fake a complaint as she willingly stepped out of her panties!

She turned to mom and stiffly challenged, “Happy now?” Her swollen, waxed pussy was beautiful and began to gape as she spread her feet. As it opened, I had my first close view of her inner lips, her hooded clit and a dewy drop that told me she was enjoying mom stripping her in front of me. She pointed at mom’s pussy and said, “You need a shave, mom. Maybe we can convince Drew to help you with that?” Mom blushed.

“Before we get to that happy thought, raise your arms, young lady, or I’ll rip that flimsy top off you! I refuse to be the only one naked any longer.” Yazi willingly raised her arms straight up and let her barely there top rise up and clearly expose her swollen nipples before mom even touched it. She grinned as she stared at me, then my cock, then back into my eyes. I drooled as I watched her nipples twist into dense silos and grow tiny white bumps around them. My sister’s tits begged me to suck them now and I desperately wanted to alternate sucking them with mom’s! When mom pushed the top past her ears, Yazi bent to allow mom to slide it off her arms. Or did she just want an excuse to set those huge tits free to swing and collide chaotically just for me? I licked my lips.

Mom turned toward me. “There! That’s better. Now as for you, my son, you may as well put down the jeans. You pulled them so high already that you exposed your stiff cock between the legs and let it stare at us for several minutes. That’s why your sister is still so fixated on you.” When I finally looked down, I saw she was right! My jouncy, stiff cock was not only fully exposed, but it was pointing slightly above horizontal and had been dancing for my mom and sister for some time. As I lowered my jeans, I watched their eyes. They seemed as anxious to see me unencumbered as I was to see them. I gulped and slowly walked to the chair then draped my jeans over Yazi’s clothes. We all stood totally naked within a foot of each other. I didn’t know what to do next.

Yazi took charge. “When did you start shaving your cock and balls, BIG brother? You could have asked me or mom for help!” Though technically correct, I was just seven minutes older than she was. She smiled and reached out for my cock. After several strokes she said, “Mmm, no stubble. Feel how smooth it is, mom.” Before pulling me closer to mom, she slowly jerked and squeezed me. I groaned. “We better be gentle. It feels like he’s ready to blow.” Mom gently feathered my cock with her hand as Yazi pulled up my sac and examined it. With her free hand, she moved my right hand onto mom’s massive tit, then my left hand onto her own sizeable tit. Choosing where to focus was impossible. Each tit felt firm and so soft yet responsive. My dick wanted to explode out of its skin!

When Yazi knelt, I moved that free hand to explore mom’s bush cautiously. It felt so silky and lush, not at all like my own pre-shaven pubes. Mom spread her legs wordlessly and I explored her firm, still hidden clit. The way I teased it, pulled its hood back without touching it, made mom gasp, “This isn’t your first time in a woman’s secret garden, I see.” My only answer was to trace her fattening labia, roll the outer ones away and trace her inner, wet labia. Yazi meanwhile was gently scraping my cock, top, sides and bottom. Each time her nails bounced along my tender skin, I lurched at the thrill. (Rayna noticed my stiff cock bounce as I told my tale. She reached out and held it warmly.)

Just before swallowing my cock whole, Yazi asked, “Drew, have you ever tried to satisfy two women at once?” My eyes popped when I realized what she was actually asking. “Ewe gohna aff wa ffence da ou sah vehwee foon!“ She gulped me deeper until I felt her throat wrap around my meat and warmly squeeze it.

“Don’t speak with your mouth full, dear. She presumptuously said ‘You’re going to have a chance to do so very soon!’ It takes a little first hand experience to learn to speak ‘blowjob’. Now would you push two fingers ... whooo, yess, like that!” While deeply fingering my mom’s hot pussy, Yazi pressed her nose against my pubes and began humming something. By the sixth note of ‘Oh say can you SEEEEE’, my knees buckled, my sight darkened and I vaguely felt myself grunting and filling her belly with twin sperm. Her divine throat spastically released my still stiff cock and it trembled as it dribbled more jizz into her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.