The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 30: Disappointments And Solutions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Disappointments And Solutions - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

September – Year 1

Erin wiped away her tears and looked at her spouses. She stood and turned to slap herself on her ass, always a good sign. We all stood then and since we were naked it was easy to start fulfilling our promises.

Erin took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it. I began to play with Lynn’s pussy and Lynn began to play with Erin’s. We kissed each other and all of us together. Soon Lynn was starting to thrust her hips on my hand and I was starting to thrust my hips forward in response to Erin’s stroking.

“Erin, I’m coming.”

Erin dropped to her knees and I took over the stroking Erin kept a grip on my balls. I started to moan and I put the knob of my cock into Erin’s mouth and moved it into her cheek. Lynn reached behind me and pushed a finger into my ass and that was the trigger and I came like the proverbial race horse. Spurt after spurt shot into the small space of Erin’s cheek. She tried to seal her lips around my shaft but cum began to dribble out of her mouth.

Lynn knelt and licked the cum off of Erin’s face and Erin made the sucking sound she did when she ate. Her eyes rolled back in her head like I do when I taste a really good meal. I stopped spurting and pulled out of Erin’s cheek. Lynn took a hold of me and stroked me to milk every drop out and collected it in her mouth. She smiled and looked up at me and then over to Erin. She opened her mouth and there was all of the sperm that had leaked out of Erin’s mouth and that she had taken from me.

Lynn leaned forward and tipped Erin’s head back. Lynn used her fingers to open Erin’s lips and allowed my cum to drip down into our wife’s mouth. She finished with a kiss on Erin’s lips and nose and forehead. Lynn was still kissing Erin when I brought her off for the third time. I slid my wet fingers out of her and brought my gooey fingers to Erin’s lips. She took then into the side of her cheek and sucked her wife’s flavor off of them and let out a muffled purr.

I pulled my two wives to their feet and held them tight to me. We each pressed our hips forward and the women crushed their breasts against us.

“Erin, thank you. I didn’t realize how much I needed my cock in your mouth. I’m sorry that I didn’t think of it sooner. But now we can do it whenever you want. I love you and I will always know that you love me. Never doubt that.”

“Me too sweetie. Anytime you need me to cum and share it with you let me know. My pussy is yours as much as it is Paul’s. I know that you love me and you never, ever have to do anything to prove it to me.”

We kissed and went back to bed for another couple of hours. Erin dipped her finger into Lynn’s pussy and sucked her off of her finger. I stroked Lynn’s clit to an orgasm and she let her juices flow and I scooped it up with my tongue and offered it to Erin. Lynn used her fingers and offered it to Erin. I made sure that Erin came and used my fingers to share her taste with both my wives.

Hunger finally drove us from our bed and into the kitchen. I asked Erin if she would mind milking herself into the mashed potatoes because by now we were being silly about sex. Lynn buttered the bread with her pussy and before we finished the mashed potatoes, Erin had me shoot a load into them. Silly sexy fun.

Sunday evening was spent watching a movie with Erin sitting in the middle of the couch and with Lynn and I each latched onto a large milky nipple. Erin brought Lynn off several times as she played with her wifes pussy and she brought me off twice as she stroked my erect cock. I was looking into Erin’s eyes and not paying attention to the chick-flick that was on. I had my chicks and as far as flicking? Lynn and I were flicking Erin’s pussy and brought her off many times.


On Monday we had our appointment with Dr. Chauhan and Erin walked away in tears. One more week with the wires in. On the way home I pulled into a shopping area and took Erin to get some frozen yogurt.

“One more week lover and then we can re-enact our honeymoon.”

We all got our yogurt in a cup. Lynn and I did not want to have a cone when Erin could not. We used spoons and Erin enjoyed it but was melancholy. Her sadness remained when we got home. I looked at Lynn and shrugged my shoulders. I had nothing left. Finally, I sat on the couch next to Erin.

“Sweetie, I am sorry. I was hoping for your sake that they wires would come out today. I want to make a promise to you. I will not have sex with you or Lynn until the wires come out.”

“Don’t be stupid. There is no reason to do that.”

“There is every reason in the world. I love you. You are having my babies. I do not want you to be unhappy and transfer that to our kids. So let’s just take a break and wait until all of us can share equally.”

“Do you think that Lynn will be upset?”

“I won’t be upset, sweetie. I actually think that I love you a little more than Paul! Seeing you like this is what really upsets me.”

“So can I tell the kids about the situation?” Paul asked.

“Sure, dad.”

I stood and reached down for Erin’s yoga pants. As I began to pull them down she lifted her hips so that I could get them off of her and I bent over and planted a kiss on her soon to be belly. Pulling the pants all the way down and off of her legs, I lifted Erin’s legs and spread them wide. Her pussy opened up, so I got down on my knees and spread her lips open wide and got close to talk to my children.

“Hi kids. It’s me, your dad again. Something has come up. I told you that your mother was injured a little while ago and she has been feeling pretty bad. I told you that moms and dads make love, but with your mothers injury she can’t do things she wants to do to show me and your Lynn Mom, that she loves us. So for a little while, I will only be talking to you and I will not be coming in to visit until your mother is all better. I love the both of you with all of my heart and I can’t wait to find out if you are boys or girls, not that it matters. I love you both very much. Good night and I will talk to you tomorrow.”

I kissed Erin’s open vaginal lips, French, and stood up.

“You always make me cry when you do that.” Erin was sobbing again.

“Me too!” Lynn was standing at the door to the family room.

I kissed the tears from Lynn’s face and then from Erin’s face and then they shared wiping mine from my eyes. Ok! I am a sentimental guy. I don’t know why I talked to the kids like that, maybe because it was too early for Erin to have a baby bump to talk to. But it just seemed like the right thing; plus, I liked kissing her pussy.


On Tuesday, I got to sleep in, but when Lynn got up for her shower I got up as well and went down to the kitchen and made her some English muffins and eggs and coffee. When she came down I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking some tea.

“What is all this for?” She was smiling as she sat with me.

“I just thought that I should apologize for doing what I did last night without talking to you first. You are my wife and I made a unilateral decision that affects our whole marriage.”

“Paul, I know why you did it and I agree with your decision. I was not in any way upset that you did it and I still am not. I WOULD like to be consulted in the future. Please note that I did not use the word ‘but’ in that statement. I am not upset. I know that you love me and would never do something that was not in my best interest. Abstaining from sex with you and Erin until she can fully participate was a kind and compassionate thing to do and I love you for it.”

“Lynn, I want you to know that I did it with the full knowledge that when the wires come out we will all three need a couple of sick or personal days off at work so that we can allow time for our wife to fuck both of us silly. I really did think about that.”

“Yeah, knowing my wife she is going to be one horny ass bitch. So I will tell you what. When she is unwired, don’t even worry about my needs, just give her your dick and I will give her my pussy and she should be able to go through us like a hot knife through butter. While I recover she can have you and vice versa. Deal?”

“Ain’t love grand? Deal. Give me a kiss, I am going back to bed and cuddle my pregnant wife.”

We kissed and then we kissed and then we KISSED. My poor old bald head broke into a sweat. Lynn turned and I was thinking of swatting her ass, but instead I just put my hand on her right cheek and rubbed it, finishing with a firm squeeze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.