The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 22: Sealing The Deal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Sealing The Deal - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

August – Year 1

And so began the path towards daddydom, again. My daughter was 26, married and had two little girls. My son was 24 and not married. I had no relations with them at all for the first few years after my first wife divorced me. It was nothing she did or I did, it was just that every time I saw the kids, I realized what I had lost by being a workaholic. Seeing them broke my heart and sent me into such a depression that sometimes I could not function for days. Now our relationships were very good. We lived in different parts of the country, but spoke monthly.

At this time in our lives, they had their world and I had mine.

I had mine.

I had two beautiful, lusty wives in mine.

Yup, I had mine!

And both of mine wanted a baby. Well, Erin wanted to have the baby; Lynn wanted to help me put the baby in Erin. The docs said that it would be almost impossible for Lynn to have kids after her cancer treatment but she saw a baby as a real seal on our three way marriage.

I had gone for almost 9 years without sex before falling in love with Lynn and Erin, so going a week without sex was easy. Especially when I knew when the celibacy was going to end and that it had a holy purpose. That purpose was to bring a baby into God’s world that would be loved, not by two parents, but by three. And if all went according to plan, the baby would soon be joined by others.

Without telling the wives, I made a doctor’s appointment. Being in my late 40’s, I wanted to know a few things. First, was I healthy enough that the sex wouldn’t kill me and I would live to see my child grow and marry? Second, was I healthy enough to continue this massive sex orgy that my marriage to Lynn and Erin really was? Third, were my little swimmers strong enough to make their way into Erin’s womb and gang bang some unsuspecting egg.

A few days later I was informed that I was in pretty good shape, but I needed a bit more vertical exercise. I was healthy and had a healthy enough cardiovascular system, that an increase in sex would not kill me. And finally, with my healthy lifestyle, my sperm were healthy and ready to make it all happen.

I asked about the little blue pill. The doctor asked if I ever had a problem getting or keeping and erection.

“Yeah doc, two fantastic, beautiful women traipsing around the house in the nude always wanting to suck or fuck never gets me an erection.” I thought it, but didn’t say it.

“Well, doc, I haven’t up to this point, but my wife wants a baby and If I have to take a pill to get an erection that lasts four hours in order to make that happen then I will eat the whole bottle!”

He laughed and informed me that I should not be in any need of chemical assistance. I showed him pictures of Erin and Lynn and he just looked at me and mumbled something about being an evil, rat bastard as he walked out the door.

We began to have sex a few days later. We did it in every position that we could imagine. I did Erin in her sleep when I woke up. I shot load after load into her, time after time over the course of the next few days. I don’t know how to say this but none of it felt right. None of it felt like it worked.

When I woke up a on what was supposed to be the last day of Erin’s most fertile period, Erin rolled away from Lynn and looked at me.

“Baby, I had a dream. I dreamt that all of my eggs were lined up in a row and they were all singing that John Fogerty song. You know the one that goes ‘Put me in coach. I’m ready to play.’ I think they are ready.”

“Well wake up Lynn and let’s make a baby or two.”

“Two please!” Lynn was not quite asleep. “Well I figure that since we are both working on her maybe the mojo will take and we can get her knocked up with twins.”

“Oh, I like the sound of that. Come on and get me.”

Erin kissed me and dropped back onto the bed. Lynn got out of bed and went to the bathroom. We could hear her water hitting the bowl. After flushing Lynn returned and lay down behind Erin and began to kiss her neck and shoulders and back.

I kissed Erin’s lips and then began to kiss her on the neck and ears. Lynn and I were kissing around Erin’s head and when we got to the ear I met Lynn’s lips and we kissed and then went back to work around Erin’s ear and neck. I looked for the dead sure signs that Erin was ready and seeing none I kept kissing her lips as Lynn kept kissing her neck and ear and then down her back. I looked down again and there it was. The sign.

I took Erin’s leaking left nipple into my mouth and sucked out some of her milk and kissing her, we shared it. She moaned and I returned to her nipple as Lynn worked her way down Erin’s back and to her bottom. Erin lifted her leg to allow access and Lynn placed a kiss on her rosebud and pushed a finger into it.

I let loose of Erin’s nipple and kissed my way down to her sparse furry blond bush. I used my tongue to split the hair away from her pinkness and I kissed my way into the opening of her vagina and then licked my way back up towards the clit. Erin was breathing very hard and a slightly milky liquid was leaking out of her vagina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.