The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 20: Logistics

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Logistics - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

July – Year 1

Logistics. Not a word that anyone would normally use when describing the ins and outs of marriage, but I have suddenly found myself having a very robust internal discussion over logistics. When you are married, you go to bed with your wife; you play with your wife; you have sex with your wife; you sleep and wake up with your wife. Now I have two wives. Logistics.

“Paul, you look like something just hit you between the eyes.” Lynn looked up during a break from making out with her wife our backseat.

“Yeah, I see that in your eyes in the rear-view mirror. Are you having second thoughts already? Buyer’s remorse?” Erin looked worried now.

“I think that the reality of the whole thing is sinking in and I am now starting to see the magnitude of it all.” My body shook as a chill ran down my spine.

“Baby! Pull over. Now!” Lynn commanded me.

I pulled into the parking lot of a grocery store and found an out of the way spot. I killed the motor and sat there waiting for the next order while my wives dress themselves in the back seat.

“Paul, it was a short time ago, but can you tell me why we got married naked.”

“Lynn, I did it because we talked about it was a symbol that we came into the marriage with nothing to hide.” I paused. “Oh-oh.” I spoke quietly.

“Damn right, oh-oh.”

“Lynn.”

“Don’t ‘Lynn’ me when you have a secret in your heart that is causing you to shiver in fear; and it is fear. I have seen that look on you before.”

“Paul! No secrets. We all agreed on that before the wedding.” Now Erin was piling on.

“It is NOT a secret. It IS a fear.”

“Spit it out Paul or no tits for you until you do.” Erin was trying to sound threatening.

“Logistics.”

“What?” Lynn was giving me the head tilted to the side, totally confused look.

“Logistics. You know, the coordination of a complex operation.”

“Go on.” Lynn was thinking.

“We have all been married before. We were all married to one spouse. Now we are all married to two. When you are married to one spouse, you go to bed with your spouse; you play with your spouse; you fuck your spouse. Now we have two spouses. I guess it occurred to me that I need to keep both of you happy and I suddenly got the feeling that I might not be able to do that and if I can’t do that, we may not be able to hold this thing together.”

“Oh lover.” Lynn reached forward to put her hand on my shoulder.

“Paul. I thought that we had this discussion the other night.” Erin put her hand over the seat and onto my shoulder.

“I do love both of you and it has been killing me to know that I am going to find myself in a situation where I can only satisfy one of you. Or only make one of you happy. Or not be able to spend enough quality time with one of you.”

“Let’s go home and show you how we do this. It is one of the surprises I had for both of you.” Lynn smiled.

“Baby, what have you done?” Erin looked at her wife.

“I made a pre-emptive strike on Paul’s fears. Erin, go ahead and sit in front.”

“Huh?” Erin cocked her head.

“Go ahead and sit in front. Lover, drive home please.” Lynn gently commanded us.

Erin got in the front passenger seat and looked at me and I at her. I started the car and drove home. Erin had her hand on my leg the entire way and Lynn was stroking Erin’s neck the whole way. When we got to the house and I pulled into the driveway, Dara came out.

“Hi Mom ... and Mom ... and Dad!” She was smiling from ear to ear.

“You are just going to have all sorts of fun with this aren’t you?” I said as I was getting out of the car.

“Oh yeah! Mom the stuff you wanted has all been done. They said you should call them when you are ready for phase two and they would come back.”

“Lover? You did stuff?” Erin was looking at Lynn and wondering.

“Come on in. Leave all the boxes; we can get them in the morning ... or afternoon!”

“I’m going to bring the cards since I assume some of them will have money.”

Erin was always watching out for money. I mean, she was the owner of the bar. Managing money was critical if she was going to stay open. We walked to the door and I stopped the women.

“Hang on. I want to do something and then I want to talk about it.”

Before either of my wives could respond, I swept Lynn up in my arms and carried her across the threshold of the house. I set her down and did the same thing with Erin. I kissed them both and held on to them for dear life.

“Logistics. How much trouble would I be in if Erin thought that she should have been carried in first?”

“What? Why would that matter?” Erin asked.

“What if you wanted to have the first kiss of the day and I gave it to Lynn? What if I wanted the first kiss of the day and you two shared it?”

“I see where this is going. Ok. Let’s go upstairs and have this out.”

“That sounds scary!” Erin sounded worried.

“Come on!”

She took Erin by the hand and Erin took me. We ascended the stairs to Dara’s amusement.

“I’ll see you three if you reemerge.” She was shaking her head at the silly newlyweds.

Lynn led us to the master bedroom. Her bedroom in my mind and before opening the door Lynn told Erin and I to close our eyes.

“Ok. I am going to lead you in and when I tell you, you may open your eyes. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Sure.”

I closed my eyes and held onto Erin’s hand. I bumped into the doorframe as I followed my wives. Lynn moved me to stand in one spot and then moved Erin to stand next to me. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her tight. The lights came on, making my eyelids glow.

“Ok. I want you to know that I was thinking about our talk the other day. We were talking about sleeping arrangements, remember?”

“Yup. It is one of the logistical things I am worried about.”

“Well worry no more. Open your eyes.”

I opened my eyes and let out a gasp. There, before my eyes sat the biggest bed I have ever seen. It had to be, no it WAS two California king mattresses side by side. The bed was huge.

“Now as one of the partners in this trio, I made a unilateral decision. I know that we talked about having separate rooms so we could have some privacy, but we are married; and there will be no sleeping in separate beds when we are under this roof. I hope this does not make you upset, but I will not sleep in a bed without my wife AND my husband.”

“Oh sweetie. I love it.”

“Paul?”

“That solves the “who do I sleep with” problem!”

“That is right. You were worried about the logistics of who would sleep where with whom. The only issue that will pop up here is who gets to sleep next to whom. We can spread out or we can cuddle and I figure that it is big enough for any sort of sexual gymnastics we can think of.”

“Ok, so this is a great surprise. Would you care to tell us what phase two is?” Erin put her arm around Lynn’s waist.

“Yes. If you both agreed that this was a good idea, then the next step was to knock out that wall into the next bedroom and make this room bigger. The bed sucks up a lot of space.”

“So the added space could be like a setting room?” Erin said.

“Yes. It would give us room for all of the dressers or dressing tables that we would want in our room. We would not have to run around looking for clothes since we would have the closet from this room AND that one to store stuff.”

“I like it. Lynn you have helped to put some of my concerns to rest.” I was feeling a bit relieved.

“Some of them?” Lynn exclaimed.

“Yeah, I still have to worry about other stuff.”

“PAUL! Do you see Erin or I worrying about who gets to kiss you first or second in the morning?”

“I don’t know. I guess not. But that was before we were married and all equals. I mean then this was YOUR home, now it is OUR home. Before you and I were the primary couple and Erin was our lover. Now we should all be equals in this relationship.”

“Says who?” Erin spoke up. “Since when is there a number one and a number two in any marriage? Today, what I am doing might be the most important thing going on in the relationship; tomorrow your stuff might be more important. That sort of thing is always in flux. We just have to talk and be open about it so that no one is holding anything in.”

“Right. Unless you really want to select one of us as Wife 1 and the other as Wife 2, but I think THAT will open up the can of worms you are afraid of. We are equals in flux, let’s keep it that way.” Erin was looking back and forth at the two of us.

“Well then let’s go to bed and get a horrible night’s sleep.”

“Paul, you go and shower first please. I need to talk to Erin. This is a girl thing.”

“Secrets?”

“No. Surprises. Please take your time.”

“Oh shit. I’m gonna die.”


I stripped off my clothes and dropped them down the laundry chute. I turned on the water and set the temperature. I got under the flow and stood there washing off the glitter and the worry sweat. I soaped up three times and washed everything really well to get rid of the blue glitter. I soaped my head again and did a close shave. Both of my wives like my head when it was newly shaved. I took as much time as I could and when I was done I turned off the water and grabbed a big towel from the shelf and dried myself slowly.

“Can I come out now?” I opened the bathroom door a crack and called out.

“Yes dear.” Lynn sounded a lot calmer.

I opened the door and stepped out into the bedroom to the sight of my wives lying naked on the bed. They were not looking provocative or overtly sexy. They were just naked and lying in the bed.

“Come here between us, please.” Lynn asked softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.