The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies - Cover

The Strawberry Patch Book 1: The Babies

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Chapter 19: All For One and One For All

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: All For One and One For All - Paul was not looking for a woman. He'd had it with women. Until he meets Lynn and Erin. The tags apply to some chapters and not at all to others. Some chapters have a lot of sex and some have none.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Nudism  

July – Year 1

Lynn and Erin and I welcomed all of our friends as they entered La Bella. Lynn had Dara assign a server to each person or couple that entered and that server took them to their seats. When everyone had arrived, and been seated around the circular table arrangement, the servers appeared with bottles of Chianti, garlic bread and salads.

“This is going to be an informal meal. Please enjoy yourselves. We tried to seat everyone so that you all have the chance to meet some of our friends that you might not know. We would like you all to become a part of our combined circle of friends. So please, our friends, mingle and enjoy yourselves.” I announced.

Everyone ate and drank and chatted for about a three-quarters of an hour. When it became apparent that the chat was dying down and the wine glasses were not being emptied, I rose.

“My friends, thank you for coming today to share in our joy. I hope that you have all enjoyed your dinner. The folks here at La Bella were here at 8 AM to get things ready. There is a tip jar at the door, please give them the gift of a tip since they are closed today and working for free. Alright, so much for the commercial.”

I waved at the guy who was serving Lynn, Erin and I.

“Would you please ask Tony and his staff to join us out here?” He nodded and left for the kitchen. A few seconds later the room was full and when I rose again, it fell silent.

“We have been thinking about this day for quite a while. Getting married to one person is enough to make normal folks nuts. You can imagine then that with this situation it has been cubed! The disclaimer is that, of course, we cannot legally be ‘married’.” I made air quotes.

“But in our eyes, and in the eyes of our lawyer,” I stopped to chuckle at that one, “we will be legally bonded. And in our hearts, we will be emotionally and morally bonded. So, Lynn and Erin and I are going to step into the store room and prepare for this. Tony is going to open up a space in the tables. When we come back in, we ask that you please stand behind your chairs and witness our wedding.”

I looked to Lynn and then Erin. They stood and we took hands and walked to the store room. We waited as Tony and his staff began to move tables. When the room was set, we didn’t say a word. We opened our robes and removed them. Lynn surprised me by removing her wig showing her wonderful bald tattooed head. Something that most of our friends knew about but no one paid attention to since she always wore a blonde wig in public.

We hugged each other and kissed and with our colored cords around our waists we walked naked back into the dining room. There were a few gasps from the group. Seeing three naked friends that had never been seen naked before was one reason. Seeing Lynn with a bald head might have been another. Seeing just how big Erin’s breasts really were might have been a reason. Seeing the fiery, bright red pubic hair covering Lynn’s sex might have been another. Seeing me shrink up like I was in an ice bath, should have brought tears to every man in the room.

We walked to the space between the tables and stood in the middle of the room with our lawyer. Lynn and Erin and I stood in the center facing inward and looked in each other’s eyes. Lynn’s body was sparkling with gold glitter, Erin’s was sparkling with silver glitter and mine was covered in sapphire blue glitter. The lights made us glow almost more than our love. Lynn’s nipples were erect and crinkled in the cool air, as were Erin’s, which probably stopped the left one from leaking. My balls were shrinking, doesn’t seem fair.

Jason, our lawyer went to each of us and asked us to join our hands in the middle so we were all holding hands together.

“Paul, Lynn and Erin, do you consent to be bound?”

“We do.” Just like we practiced.

We then released our hands and untied the cords around our waists. Jason then took them, one at a time and laid them over our wrists so that each of them wrapped around each of us.

“Please repeat your vows to each other.” Jason instructed.

“Lynn Kowalski and Erin Goldfarb, I take you to me to be my wives. I vow my love to you, and only you, forever. I vow complete honesty in all things. I vow my respect and devotion and fidelity. I vow that I will always care for you. I vow to take the responsibility to support you and our family as long as I live.”

“Paul O’Dell, I take you to me to be my husband. Erin Goldfarb, I take you to me to be my wife. I vow my love to you, and only you, forever. I vow complete honesty in all things. I vow my respect and devotion and fidelity. I vow that I will always care for you. I vow to take the responsibility to support you and our family as long as I live.”

“Paul O’Dell, I take you t me to be my husband. Lynn Kowalski, I take you to me to be my wife. I vow my love to you, and only you, forever. I vow complete honesty in all things. I vow my respect and devotion and fidelity. I vow that I will always care for you. I vow to take the responsibility to support you and our family as long as I live.”

In turn we each looked at one another and spoke in unison.

“I accept your vows as your word of honor. I accept you as your only love. I accept your honesty. I accept your respect and devotion and fidelity. I accept your care. I accept your responsibility and support.”

We then released our cords and let them fall beneath us. We turned towards Jason as Dara walked up with a tray covered in a white satin cloth.

“There are three rings,” Jason said. “Please place the rings on your spouse’s finger.”

Dara handed me the first ring. Erin and I turned first to Lynn.

“Lynn, please accept this ring as a symbol of our undying union.” We spoke together and just as we practiced, we both slid the ring onto Lynn’s finger.

Dara handed me the next ring and Lynn and I turned to Erin.

“Erin, please accept this ring as a symbol of our undying union.” Again, we spoke together and placed the ring together.

Dara handed Lynn my wedding band.

“Paul, please accept this ring as our symbol of our undying union.” They said together.

“Friends and family of these three, do you promise to support and love Paul, Lynn, and Erin, and with that support and love, protect this union? If you do, please say, I do!”

“I do!” The response was a lot louder than I had expected. These were, indeed, friends and family.

“You have shown, by your nudity that you come into this union hiding nothing. You have allowed yourselves to be symbolically bound together before friends and family. You have exchanged and accepted tokens of your love and affection for and your fidelity to, one another. Your friends and family have promised to support and love you in your union. I declare to everyone here that Paul O’Dell, Lynn Goldfarb, and Erin Kowalski, who will now all share the last name of O’Dell, are now husband and wife and wife.”

Everyone present let out a scream of joy as we turned and waved and bowed to our friends and after a short time Jason held up his hands for silence.

“And now, while your friends and family share a toast to your good love and life, please exchange your first kiss as newlyweds!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.