Ascent of Vulvador - Cover

Ascent of Vulvador

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Veen, the freelance pilot of a space freighter, finds his weakness of masculinity when amongst women is his saving grace when taken aboard the Atalanta; a ship run by a harshly matriarchal society. He finds that the mysteries of the planet Vulvador, somewhere he has been given good reason to avoid, will become his destiny. Should he manage to escape the attentions of both those on the Atalanta and Vulvador, a woman awaits him back on the planet he ventured from; intent on him keeping silent.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Varnella was more than pleased to indulge in the homely luxury of a bath, the limitations of space travel affording her a shower only, and she found the servile Mylo pleasingly accommodating in his service to her also; his very adept service with his tongue, following his grateful service with a sponge, rewarded by her allowing him to masturbate at her feet after drying her down with suitably fluffy towelling. A soft robe then being made available to her, she led him back into the lounge on his leash, to confess his indulgences to his Mistress and owner, who though quietly pleased with his service, prescribed the punishment necessary for lewd behaviour, albeit performed at the command of a woman. Judda’s performance for Avra had been likewise, and both cowered pleasingly on the promise of a statutory caning; the price for the showing of semen under any circumstance in that household.

The judicial punishment of males did not intrigue Varnella in the slightest, but the circumstances of her present company certainly did, and as Skara poured her a glass of wine while Avra saw the two males to a corner where they knelt and contemplated the pleasures of the birch to come, the matriarchal redhead began to enlighten her.

“The exploits of the two main factions who seek absolute command of this planet have gone too far ... they’ve driven many good women from confines of the citadel, with their lust for power, and that needs come to an end ... and you know who is just the woman to achieve that.” Varnella knew she could mean only the one woman.

“Zeeta? ... I knew she may have designs on the conquest of Vulvador ... but will she have the support of the people ... her methods are somewhat extreme.” Avra smiled, and cut in.

“Oh, she’s many contacts here ... us for example, and she’s probably face to face with one now.” Varnella gaped as Skara rose to her feet, and moved to an ornate cabinet against the far wall, swinging out a section of shelving on hidden hinges, to reveal a screen covertly stationed behind it. She witched it on, and the screen illuminated a map, showing several reference points in the geography, and the shape of a huge ship, which Varnella recognised immediately.

“The Atalanta ... it’s here? ... down on Vulvador?...” Skara grinned smugly.

“Sometimes plans have to be put together quickly, and when Zeeta got wind that the foremost representatives of both Gelding House and Blackhall were destined to meet in a feud, she couldn’t miss an opportunity like that.” Avra added her thoughts with enthusiasm, delighted with the possible outcome.

“Candia and Drusa will go head to head, both thinking that control of Vulvador is there for the taking, but there’ll be only one victor ... and she’ll have the might of the Atalanta’s guard moving toward the rendezvous point right now.” Skara smiled nonchalantly, and pointed to some smaller images, close to the Atalanta’s bulk.

“There’s something else here which’ll be of great interest to you ... you see these smaller craft ... Atalanta’s fighters ... and this one, slightly bigger?” Varnella’s cunt twitched as she smiled to herself.

“The Wasp?” Skara smiled toward Mylo and Judda, who did their best to put on an air of nonchalance themselves, intent on being seen to have no interest in women’s business, though it was obvious they’d digested every word.

“It seems these two aren’t the only males to merit a thorough caning.” She smirked toward the sneering Varnella once more.

“I believe something you own, other than the Wasp, is now in Zeeta’s hands ... I only hope there’s something left of him for you to vent your displeasure on ... we can only hope that his return of Arna to her rightful guardian, will have Zeeta show him a little mercy.” Varnella was both perplexed and dumbfounded.

“How did you know?...” Avra now looked smug, more than content with her covert actions.

“I kept an eye on proceedings ... the plaza is so open there ... I saw them run down to the Wasp, and guessed your property had taken the opportunity without your knowledge, I could tell by their haste...” Varnella gave a look of annoyance with herself, and Avra did her best to comfort her with her words, with some sincerity.

“ ... I don’t think for a moment that he was trying to escape from you ... I think he’ll be longing to know your whip in retribution ... he’d find that routine compared with what Zeeta might treat him to.” Skara couldn’t help but laugh, already feeling an affection for a male she’d never met.

“Non-neutered males are always so full of mischief, think of how dull life would be if they were all eunuchs ... their balls don’t just give them the urge to spend, they provoke them into earning the whip in so many other ways.” Varnella was more than keen to award him that whipping, but was still uneasy.

“I only hope he’s had the wit to involve me in his escape, otherwise Zeeta will take great pleasure in executing him ... or at least castrating him, thinking she’ll have done me a favour.” Avra had more to say, unable to help herself, now that an edge of dark humour had arisen within the conversation.

“ ... I saw them fuck in the rubber cocoon too ... I hope neither of them let that part of their liaison slip ... or he’ll definitely lose his balls.” Their conversation was interrupted as the screen bleeped, and the face of a mature redhead appeared on it, Varnella watching with interest as she surveyed the rustic residence in which the smiling woman sat, it’s almost mediaeval setting at odds with the technology the woman sat facing. Skara responded excitedly.

“Rosseena! ... How are things panning out where you are? ... I’m sure you’ll be more than ready to claim some of the male stock, freshly trained from the Atalanta...” Rosseena gave a warm and wry smile, peeking furtively across a her shoulder toward the entrance of her habitation, to ensure no prying visitors were present, before responding.

“My contacts there have prepared me for the big day ... and I’ll reveal all to the women here when the time is right...” The smile of her eyes was then directed at Varnella, and she pursed her lips.

“ ... and as for fresh male stock, we’ll be more than grateful, though we’ve been making good use of one your visitor may recognise.” Her grin broadened as she pressed a button, and the screen broadcast a covert recording she’d made earlier, and had no doubt masturbated over since. The two servile males, still trying to show they were paying no attention to what was not their business, erected fully, despite their recent ejaculations at what they saw upon the screen between the delighted gasps of their mistresses. The mature woman sauntered and posed majestically with a whip over a male laying prone upon cushioning, the heaving of her full breasts in flagrant display of poking nipples, and the writhing and urgent thrusting of the freshly striped male, revealing that this take was of the climax of a well practiced and enjoyed routine.

Rosseena’s smile as she drew her whip back, had the two ogling males perk their cocks in masochistic jealousy, their involuntary sighs awarding perverse pleasure to the women, as the majestic redhead imposed her authority upon the male’s flesh with dominant elegance, her globular breasts and curvaceous flesh shimmering as her submissive subject was shown his place with delighted sadism. Varnella gasped the loudest, as the male bucked and writhed under the cut of each stroke ... then tensed his flesh and moaned in the ectasy of complete submission, acknowledging his utter defeat with the surrendering of his seed, Rosseena’s smile broadening wickedly with dominant satisfaction, and the whip applied more rapidly to ensure a full tribute of semen was duly given up.

Varnella panted and grinned at Rosseena, on the pleasing clip disappearing to reveal her face once more; her smile more smug than ever.

“I believe your visitor may recognise the cur in question? We know he was delivered from the Atalanta with sport for us women down here...” Varnella acknowledged, pleased to see that the Wasp’s stowaway was fulfilling the tasks she had in mind, though she’d expected him to have long been hanged or beheaded for feminine titillation by now.

“Oh yes, I remember the fear on his face after he was caught hiding on my ship, and put in a pod for delivery down here ... I see he’s learning to enjoy that fear.” Rosseena gave another wry smile.

“I’ve a sneaking admiration for him, he managed to escape from those bitches at Blackhall, and has been put to very good use here ... he’s seeded several girls successfully, but his real pleasure is when entertaining seasoned womanhood ... as you’ve witnessed. When other male stock is made freely available, I’d like to keep him ... he spends so readily between my boots and with his tongue servicing me anally.” Skara laughed, concurring with her desires.

“ ... and I’m sure he’ll appreciate seeing the mass hangings of those bitches from Blackhall, along with those from Gelding House ... it’s going to be such a pleasure. We’ll all meet at the designated spot soon, once Zeeta’s guards have done their work.” Rosseena simply smiled serenely, and the screen returned to the map. Skara swivelled in the chair and faced the two males, who blushed sheepishly in the light of their exposed and poking erections; the sight of a mature woman enjoying her dominance, followed by talk of hangings, had aroused their submissive desires beyond control ... and Skara’s cunt matched it in the opposite direction.

“Well ladies, that’s certainly given me an appetite for some well earned spite ... we have a little matter of spilt semen to resolve.” She rose from her chair and pointed down at the pathetic figures of feeble masculinity, their cocks poking high in expectancy of punishment so well deserved.

“Fetch the canes you two! We’ll see if you can please us when bound on your beds and striped accordingly!”


Veen cowered, stripped naked, leashed, and having been made good sport of by the zealously dominant feminine guards, their blood up for the imminent campaign on Vulvador, which would allow them even more sadistic sport with the male stock of the soon to be vanquished dynasties of Gelding House and Blackhall. The severely dominant mistress of the Atalanta had decreed that he be given a ‘hero’s welcome’ on seeing the sweet Arna disembark from the Wasp, regardless of what his actions may have been in bringing her there. The tightly uniformed vixens of Zeeta’s personal guard, chosen specifically for their sadism, were only too pleased to conform to that command, the open crotches of their tight latex leggings, having their scent betray their erotic pleasure in whipping an ungelded male to their Mistress, their contempt appeased in seeing his erection perk it’s own betrayal of his masochistic pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.