Let It Snow - Cover

Let It Snow

Copyright© 2016 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Doctor Abraham Rosenfeld and his wife Tricia have multiple lovers as it is, but one snowy, bleak day during the Christmas break leads to things getting closer with his stepdaughters, all of whom adore him. To make things even wilder, his neighbors get in on the fun as they are trapped inside by the snow with little to do but fuck.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Pegging   Nudism  

After Rebecca returned crashing to Earth, Sarah then turned to her and asked, “Truth or Dare?” “Um, Truth! I’m not quite ready for a dare just yet, as you can see,” Rebecca confessed.

She would have blushed if she could, having truly enjoyed the heights of sexual ecstasy before they collapsed and left her utterly exhausted.

“If there were any celebrity in the world that you would like to breed you, who would that be? And by that, I also assume that you would fuck him so many times that you couldn’t walk, bareback, at your most fertile, to make sure that it worked,” Sarah teased one of my girlfriends quite a bit there.

“Hmm ... celebrity? Nicolas Cage, I think. Given how much he shouts in his films, it would be awesome to hear him shout during sex and upon hearing that I was knocked up. I don’t know if he actually shouts in real life, but that’s the fantasy, at any rate,” Rebecca surprised us all.

To be fair, Nicolas Cage was a pretty good actor, shouting aside.

“Okay, then. Mom, your turn. Truth or Dare?” Sarah now asked my wife.

“Dare! I’m more than ready right now!” Tricia answered our youngest daughter.

My wife licked her lips at the prospect of more sex.

“I dare you to do a sex tape with Fanny and post it online, though with both of your faces and identities concealed, so that the world can watch you commit lesbian incest. Think of the views that it would get, two sexy Aussies, a mom-daughter duo, no less, getting it on together in real life!” Sarah urged her mother.

Tricia blushed as Fanny and she whispered to each other, and then nodded.

“Very well! We’ll do it! But Fanny is in command. I will do as she asks and you have to give us just enough time to cover our faces with masks. And you can’t speak a word while it happens. Deal?” Tricia encouraged her daughter.

“Agreed. This is going to rock!” Sarah exclaimed.

My fourteen-year old daughter was rather turned-on as my wife and her eldest sister put on masks to get busy with each other in an amateur porn act sure to draw lots of attention.

“Okay, Mum. Here it goes! Bend over that armchair and spread those cheeks. Strap-on time,” Fanny declared.

My firstborn daughter lubed her mother up and took the strap-on dildo that Vicki brought with her to ease it into Tricia’s ass.

We all watched in fascination as the sex tape continued of Fanny sodomizing her own mother. The video was about to be leaked to the Internet, which would have her engaged in lesbian anal incest, no less. What was more, Tricia’s arousal was every bit as strong as Fanny’s. They both worked their hips to maximize the enjoyment of their Sapphic sodomy action. Right before our very eyes, my eldest daughter roughly butt-fucked her own mother. Fanny took her with the force and vigor of one so young and especially so tomboyish in her case.

It was extremely intense, the anal sex that we witnessed. This didn’t even count how many times both Fanny and Tricia creamed themselves and the rest of us masturbated without any embarrassment or shame now. We were so wrapped up in the delights of this incestuous lesbian coupling that time had no meaning for a bit there. They thankfully came before most of us did, though Rachel noticeably gushed onto the sofa a bit.

“Sorry, guys. It was just too awesome,” she confessed her feelings.

The action now stopped and Tricia hobbled over to the guest PC in the living room to post her tryst with her daughter. She was proud and excited to have bottomed for her flesh and blood. It was a definite first for both of them.

“Wow, that was ... awesome. Who next, though?” I asked Sarah.

“You, Dad. Truth or Dare?” Sarah asked me.

She was more than ready to see what came next.

“Dare!” I replied.

I had edged enough as it was.

“I dare you to do a breeding sex tape with Vicki. I want both of you to wear your wedding bands, too. Then post it online. You choose the position, of course. Both of you wear masks to avoid anyone knowing your identities. Still, make it plain that she’s a happily married woman letting another man breed her on her tape with her husband’s blessing. Sound like fun?” Sarah upped the ante a bit.

I already planned to breed Vicki, but this might look like cuckolding to the audience. At least it would appear that way if they didn’t know the context, which they wouldn’t. It was amazing what a difference knowledge of the backstory could make here, but the absence caused a taboo thrill for some viewers.

“It does sound like fun to me, at least,” I laughed a bit.

Vicki now licked her lips and bent over the dining room table to offer to take it from behind.

“Very much like fun. This is always the best position for impregnation, well, this and plain old doggy-style. It lets the man go deeper inside the woman, after all, Sarah,” Vicki explained her thoughts.

Tricia grabbed the wedding bands and Stavros found two masks for us to wear during this act. It wasn’t long before the camcorder ran, albeit on a tripod set up by Fanny. I found my cock buried deep in Vicki’s twat from the back again. I had no doubt that she would enjoy this as much as I could. Something told me that watching this film as it was made would also excite our spouses for their parts.

I felt Vicki’s warm, wet pussy engulf my dick again and again. Each splendid hip movement and each stroke trapped me inside her cunt where she wanted me to stay. I really had to fight not to cum just yet, as I wanted Vicki to completely relax and enjoy the action first. I wanted her to feel the release of her body’s chemicals as I bottomed out inside her. Of course, seeing her spectacular ass didn’t help me there, either. This really excited me as I took her in that position in the dining room while on film. I could soon tell that our entire audience, but especially Tricia and Stavros, were extremely aroused at what took place on camera. They knew that I not only fucked Vicki, but did so with the intention of putting my seed in her womb. The whole experience was one sure to bind us closer together. We were determined to raise our children as part of one family, one household, one home with multiple parents.

The idea that Stavros would also impregnate Emma soon further cemented the thrill of forming a new tribe full of lovers. It would be a polyamorous or possibly polygamous clan built on love and lust, empathy and trust, rather than just on blood. It was certainly not founded on jealousy, hate, or fear. It was a new, bold, revolutionary way of life, one that transcended taboos and social conventions. There was an inherent excitement once again at committing to such a drastic change. This would take the form of the creation of a new life that would know nothing but the love of this big, happy family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.