Pain and Pleasure - Cover

Pain and Pleasure

by Darkholm

Copyright© 2021 by Darkholm

BDSM Sex Story: A little story I wrote for a contest on another site some years back. Didn't win, but got some good reviews. Previously posted here under a different Pen Name.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   .

A young woman in her mid-twenties is wearing only a black satin choker and leather cuffs around her ankles and wrists. The cuffs are attached to ropes at the ends of a wooden frame in the shape of an X.

Behind her is a man in his late twenties to early thirties wearing slacks and a polo shirt with black cowboy boots. In his hand is a wooden paddle which he swings to impact her left ass cheek.

A jerk from her and she moans out, “Nine, Sir. Thank you, Sir.” He changes position slightly and swings again, hitting her right cheek. “Ten, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

He has a slight smile as he puts the paddle on a table. Then he’s at her side, one hand lightly rubbing her bright pink cheeks as she winces. “You think you can remember to follow instructions now?” he croons in her ear.

“Yes, Sir,” she whimpers.

“So why did you not this time?”

“Sir, the skirt is so short, just sitting would...” she trails off

“Would what, little one.”

He voice goes soft as she blushes, “Show my ... your pussy Sir.”

“Mine is it. Why is it mine?”

Her blushes darkens as she turns her head to face him. “I gave it to you, Sir.”

“What a lovely present it is too,” he says in a low voice. “That’s not all you gave me, is it.”

A slight shake of her head. “No Sir, I gave you everything.”

His other hand wanders across her breasts then down to her mound, rubbing slightly as she moans. “So if all this delightful loveliness is mine, I get to decide who sees it, don’t I.”

“Yes Sir,” she breathes.

“Since I gave you that skirt, wouldn’t I know exactly what would happen when you sat down or crossed your legs?” Another nod from her. “So no matter what, the rule is...” he trails off.

“No panties under any skirt, Sir,” she says.

His hand comes up to grasp her hair. “That’s right, little one. If someone accidentally sees what belongs to me, that’s not a bad thing.”

Her voice is soft, “I’ll remember Sir, and I’ll be a good girl.”

He smiles at her. “I know you will, Melody. Sometimes you need to be reminded, but you always remember your lessons.” He releases her hair and softly strokes it to a soft sound from her. “You’re such a good girl most of the time, and good girls get presents.”

Restrained as she is, she can’t move much, but she tries to rock her hips as the hand on her mound slips lower to start caressing her damp labia. A slap on her mound, bringing a gasp as he whispers in her ear, “Don’t move.”

She whimpers but keeps still as his hand returns to it’s exploration of her cleft. A finger slips between her labia and he’s smiling. “Your ass is probably burning from your punishment, but you’re also so wet. Why is that?”

“Because I’m your slut, Sir,” she pants as his fingertip circles her entrance, “and I’m always wet for you.”

“Such a pretty little slut you are too,” he croons as he slips his finger into her. She’s quivering but his command holds her still. “All those luscious curves, mine to do what I want with, isn’t that right.”

“Yes Sir,” she stammers as begins to slowly finger-fuck her.

He leans in to whisper in her ear, “Don’t cum, little one, not unless I tell you.” A shake of her head with a whimper as he slides a second finger into her. “I’d hate to have to cane you if you came without permission.”

“I’ll be good Sir,” she stutters.

“I think you need more incentive,” he says. The hand at her face comes down and he unzips his slacks then takes out his cock, already hard. “Push that ass of mine out.”

With her wrists and ankles shackled to the cross it’s difficult. But she stretches her arms and her plump ass moves back, opening her up. Then he’s behind her, his cock sliding between her legs. He rubs it across her soaked lips, slipping between them to rub her clit with the head.

She shudders and he leans in to growl into her ear, “Do. Not. Cum.”

Another shake of her head then a gasp as he guides himself into her depths, pressing himself against the warm softness of her full ass. His hands come around, one playing with her full breasts as the other returns to her plump mound.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.