Drunk Mom

by John Demille

Copyright© 2016 by John Demille

Mother Son Incest Taboo Sex Story: Mom thinks that we slept together when she was drunk and starts behaving accordingly.

Caution: This Mother Son Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   .

This is a true story that one of my readers sent me and I simply fleshed it out according to his descriptions.

At twenty years old I was still living with my parents as I was going to college in town. My parents were very caring and supportive and suggested that I stay home until I finish college so that I don’t get into debt while going to school. It worked very well.

The events of this story started one weekend when we had a wedding to attend. It was for the son of one of my parents’ oldest friends. They had a farm and they planned to do the wedding and the bachelor party for the bride and the groom on their premises.

The groom’s party was set in the big barn on Friday night, while the bride’s party was in the large main house. Mom went to the bride’s while dad and I went to the groom’s.

I don’t know what happened in the main house, but at the groom’s, we all got shitfaced while we roasted a pig and played golf.

Strangely, they had hired some hookers at the back of the barn for anyone who cared to try, I think they were trying to compensate for the lack of strippers or something. Since they were there and I was single, and very drunk, I thought I would give one a try.

So drunk me goes in, hits on a hooker then before anything happens throws up all over her.

I try to help her clean up but she simply sent me away disgusted. I apologized profusely. After I got some fresh air outside, I decided that I’ve had enough and to go back to the hotel where we had rented a room for the weekend.

When I got hold of dad and told him so, he to told me he was stayingwith his buddy at the farm house and was going on an early hunt the next day.

I went to the hotel alone.

When I got there, I was feeling like shit, so I jumped in the shower to clean up. I finished and dried off and climbed into bed naked. The sheets were the highest quality Egyptian cotton and felt amazing. They felt amazing enough that I was turned on by the sensation on my skin. I started rubbing one out, but then fell asleep halfway through from all the alcohol I had imbibed at the party.


I woke up to someone moving around in the bed. I tried to remember the last thing I did last night and vaguely recall coming to the hotel alone and showering.

I look over to find my mother in bed with me. We both sort of look at each other and notice that she was wide-eyed. It took few seconds to click that she saw that I was naked.

I saw panic in her eyes, and without a word, she got up, fully clothed I must note, and scurried off to the bathroom to get away from me.

I didn’t know what to do for her at that moment, so I put on some clothes and went to eat breakfast down stairs and get something for my hangover.

Mom must have passed out drunk when she got in the previous night and didn’t notice me there, or maybe not noticed my nudity.

I ate and drank as much water as my stomach could handle. As I finished I thought about mom and decided that she would be probably hungry so I got her a muffin and took it with me upstairs.

I walk into the room to find mom pacing back and forth. When I entered she looked up.

“We need to talk ... about ... hav ... uhh happened.”

I look at her confused for a couple seconds. I then think it must be about my nudity in bed.

“Oh, you mean last night? Yeah sorry, I was drunk, and it just felt good to be naked between those nice sheets.”

She stared silently at me.

“Do you remember anything past falling asleep dear?”

“Nope. Nothing.”

She sits there for a couple seconds before carefully saying, “Neither do I, so let’s just forget about it all okay?”

“Sure thing mom. Don’t worry about it.”

I gave her the muffin, and I went and curled up in front of the TV for the morning. She didn’t say anything after that.

The rest of Saturday was uneventful.


The wedding was set for Sunday at 2pm.

I wore my best black suit and mom complimented me on my sharp looks. Dad wore something similar, except it he had this awful red tie on.

My mother wore an amazing scarlet dress that glimmered in the sun. She let her ginger hair down for it as well, which helped complete the whole thing. She looked stunning. Mom was still fairly young as she had me while still twenty herself.

Dancing and drinking started after the boring ceremony, official pictures and fancy dinner. I started trying to pick up girls around my age at the party, but quickly realize they were all my cousins.

Dad ends up going off somewhere with the groom and his dad, and my mom just sort of watches the fun, quietly sipping on various wines. Someone eventually took pity on her and asked her to dance. Her dancing starts off strong and skilled before slowly degrading as the wine kicks in.

I watched her have fun for a while sitting back and relaxing. At one point though, she gets that panicky look in her eye like she’s gonna hurl.

She ran off the dance floor and barely made it past the barn before throwing up everywhere. And I mean everywhere. She got it all soaked in her dress, in her shoes, some even ended up in her fucking hair somehow. Everything was ruined.

Once I saw that she stopped vomiting, I went over to her to see the horrors that have unfolded. She looked over at me and just started silently weeping. Mascara started running down her face.

“Just take me home Jason ... I just want to go home.”

“How about I take you into the main house. I’m sure they have a bathroom where you can get cleaned up.”

“No honey, I’m too embarrassed, I don’t want anybody to see me like this in the light. Please take me home.”

“You mean the hotel?”

“Yes to the fucking hotel, where else?”

“OK. Ok, let’s go to the back of the barn.”

I helped her up while trying not to touch her and get puke on me.

“Wait here while I get the car.”

“Ok.”

I brought the car around and carefully put the emergency blanket on the seat and got her in. The car ride to the hotel was horrid. Even with the windows open she just reeked. I felt like throwing up myself multiple times, but I persevered.

Finally we got to the hotel and I snuck her upstairs best I could. Once in the room and the door closed safely, she visibly calmed down. So I shoved her into the bathroom.

“All right, here you go mom. Get cleaned up. I’m here if you need any help. Just yell for me.”

I closed the door and left to watch some TV. Not even a minute later I heard her start dry heaving before calling me into the bathroom.

I opened the door to find her just sitting on the floor curled around the toilet bowl.

She looks up at me and whimpers out, “help me Jason, please just help me. Get this stuff off me.”

I tried to talk her out of it, but she started crying again.

“I’m a mess honey ... please ... just get this shit off me.”

I couldn’t back out of this.

I helped her into the shower fully clothed and as I was about to turn on the water she starts undressing.

Back up and start yelling at her to stop.

“What are you doing mom? Don’t just get undressed like that.”

“This has to be washed Jason. I’m not ruining it. Besides we had sex already, you’ve already seen me naked.” She manages to get out in the middle of her sobs.

It finally clicks for me what she thought was going on after the Friday night party.

I try to explain that we didn’t actually have sex, but it didn’t matter anyway. She was drunk off her ass. I sigh and help her take off her clothes.

Now like almost every man, I had a small phase when I was interested in my mother. Well, not really her, but her toys and panties and whatnot. I rarely imagined her when I used her toys sometimes but the off times that I did it just didn’t compare.

She handed me her dress which I took out of the bathroom and temporarily into a small trash bin near the door because its smell was horrible and I couldn’t stand smelling it anymore.

I went back to the bathroom and I finally got a full view of what she looked like under her clothes. Aside from the vomit and the mascara everywhere, she has freckles on her shoulders, which trickle down to the top of her breasts.

Speaking of which, her breasts looked roughly about 34c. The tops of her breasts were older looking, like they had seen the sun a bit too much. But the undersides were much lighter in colour and tighter looking, which perfectly complemented her light pink areoles. Her stomach was a bit chubby, the type of “girl fat” that only they could get away with.

There was a scar were she had a c-section when she had me, but it was faded. Her belly button was a cute outie.

Finally the curtains matched the drapes. She had a small tuft of hair at the top of her otherwise shaven pussy. He labia stuck out a little bit revealing the slight opening of her pussy.

In short, Mom looked amazing for a forty-one-years old mother of one.

She started to sob softly again as I took my time looking at her. I sighed after taking it all in. I reached into the shower and turned it on and adjusted the temperature. I took the shower head and tried to wash her off, but I ended up spilling water outside constantly.

I tried using many towels around the edge of the shower, but it didn’t work. I stopped and turned it off.

“Jason, please I need your...” she trails off as I take off my shirt.

She watched as I undressed in front of her. I shoved my clothes to the side and just stood there naked in front of her for a sec, letting her soak me in. It was only fair.

I got in and closed the shower door before setting the temperature and turning the water on again.

Mom just sort of stood there watching me. I quietly picked up the shower head and started washing her off gently.

Slowly, I moved down to her breasts, and then her stomach and onto her gingery pussy. I lingered there for a little bit before asking her to turn around.

When she did I got a nice look at her ass.

It was pale and round; just right. I started there and slowly moved up her back, past her shoulder blades and onto her neck.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.