Grace and the White Boy - Cover

Grace and the White Boy

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grace is not exactly sure who she is. She only knows that she is confused about what she wants and she is not sure if she should go with her head or with her heart.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Poor Grace was a very confused young lady.

No, it wasn’t her gender that had her confused.

It wasn’t her decision to have carnal relations with the opposite sex that had her confused.

She had finally realized at the ripe young age of seventeen that she was not truly a white girl like she had assumed all the time and that her hated nickname of “Paki” was pretty close to the mark to actually describe her racial background.

Still, she didn’t regret giving up her cherry to her passionate classmate James because she knew he didn’t care if she was white, brown or black as long as she had pussy on offer and had a nice smile for him to seal the deal.

Grace had always considered herself to be a member of the privileged classes and knew that she was a bit biased against the unfortunate boys and girls with two strikes against them in a society that favored winners above all else. After all she was at the top of the class in the grade system and she had always thought the kink in her hair was due more to natural curl rather than genetic predisposition.

Her mom’s skin was the same tone as hers. It was sort of darkish brown like a natural suntan and she loved the way she looked when she stepped out of a shower. Her siblings were much darker than either she or her mother and she had always assumed they were from different fathers and she loved them just as much. Sure, she didn’t have blue eyes or blonde hair but she acted white, she spoke perfectly like a white girl and she liked white girl music and danced like a white girl and she always looked at white boys as potential sexual mates rather than the silly black boys with their disgusting ways about treating a girl like a piece of meat.

When she dropped her drawers for Jimmy in the deserted doorway after the picture show, she knew his white dick was exactly what she wanted inside her and not some oversized cock that every girl knew the black boys had to punish them for being bad.

Now, she understood where she was in the scheme of things and that her rightful place was in with the loser group and bending over for the black boys when they had an urge to nail her from behind. It was not that they were segregated or anything, it was just that they mostly stayed with their own kind like in the picture show, or at the beach or even in sitting down at the lunch table and conversing with your own kind.

Grace had never really thought of her attitude as being unfair to almost half of her classmates but she understood now how wrong she was to exclude them from her inner circle of friends just because of the color of their skin.

Now that she realized she was a minority, she wondered if she would be excluded from both worlds because she was different. Her identification card didn’t state she was either white or black but had the mysterious word “other” written in the black space and she knew now it meant that she was not really a member of the privileged white class and she had better change her thinking before she missed out on life.

She watched the black boys playing basketball in the school yard and she could see the outlines of their huge cocks inside their sports trunks. They spoke in a slang that she barely understood and she felt like she was pretending with her perfect diction and use of proper grammar whenever she conversed or even just fooled around with the other young people in the school.

One of the tall black boys came over to her and sat down on the bench.

“What you looking at girl? You still the stuck-up Miss perfect little white girl? My name be Billy and I think you have a fine ass, girl. You want to do the hump a hump with me, I got a a nice big thing for you to play with, girl.”

Grace was embarrassed but she was not offended by his proposition because actually she had just such a scenario on her mind as an experiment to find out if she was compatible with black dicks poking her in her privates now that she was no longer white.

“Hello, Billy, my name is Grace and I think that would be absolutely fabulous but you must wear a condom and don’t go anywhere near my ass because I am far too tight back there for any foolishness of any kind.”

The black boy was startled at her direct manner expecting to be rejected out of hand as most of the white girl crowd liked to look but were careful not to get too involved as if the black might rub off on them if they spread their legs for a brother even on the sly.

Billy took her by the hand and led her under the stands right next to the football field.

When Grace looked down at the ground all she could see was the numerous discarded condoms that had been pulled off and dropped on the ground with their full loads of spunk inside instead of resting inside a girl’s pretty pussy where they might eventually cause a swollen belly and a lot of excuses that sounded like lies and probably were exactly just that all things considered.

He wrapped his long arms around her and she couldn’t move in any direction. Actually, she liked that feeling of being restrained and she really didn’t know the reason why except it meant that she had to follow orders and she was not responsible for the wrongness of the moment or for any of the dirty aspects of doing it hidden away from sight in dark place that smelled of sex and sin and maybe even a little hint of urine like someone had just taken a piss nearby.

The boy handed her the condom and she opened it up and went down on her knees to put it on his semi-erect dick. His cock was so long that the thing ended only about halfway down the shaft but it would do the job of keeping his seeded spunk out of her vagina and prevent any accident of birth from ending her future before she even had a chance to begin.

“Get your face to work down there, girl. I want to feel your lips around me nice and tight.”

Grace was nervous but she followed orders because she didn’t want Billy to think she was reluctant because his dick was black and not white like she really wanted.

She closed her eyes and pretended the thing belonged to her James and his much smaller friendly weapon but she was careful not to excite him too much because she wanted him inside her pussy where she could discover if black dicks were better than the ordinary white ones that she always dreamed about at night when the lights went out in her bedroom and she allowed her fingers to do all the work for her under the covers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.