Gone to Texas - Cover

Gone to Texas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The most popular slogan in the post Civil War period was "Gone to Texas" or simply "GTT" because the promise of living in a free society without restrictions of too much government was too tempting to resist.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Violence  

The ranch was quiet now.

The hands were resting up after the hectic action of branding and preparing the young steers for the fattening up process before loading them onto the railway cars to make the long journey back to the stockyards leading into the large urban areas back East.

Caleb stood naked next to the large copper bath in his bedroom. Rosita was drying his goose-bumped skin carefully handling his manhood not wanting to damage his wonderful toy that had awakened her feminine urges several times this past weekend. Her mistress Agatha had already ridden out to check on the line camps to make certain her riders were accurately counting her steers for the winter shut down.

She fell to her knees and slowly polished his hardened knob with her skilled tongue.

Caleb held her head between his palms, and he gently rubbed her exposed ears with his inquisitive fingers. The aroused female made little purring sounds of pleasure and she bobbed her head up and down pressing her dripping wet lips to the base of his shaft. Eventually, Caleb realized he could no longer postpone his ejaculation and he pressed her face into his groin as he spurted his full load deep into the warmth of her sensitive throat.

Rosita swallowed rapidly because she didn’t want to lose a single drop of the ranch owner’s spunk. It tasted sweet to her lips, and she inhaled his manly scent knowing that he had the power to make her tingle from her scalp to her toes whenever he wanted to give her the pleasure she craved so much.

She had watched him treat her mistress in the exact same manner and she knew the widow Agatha was submissive to his touch on her private parts. When she saw the older woman take Caleb’s big dick all the way up her tiny brown eye, she knew she had to have it exactly the same way just because she saw the lust and pleasure in her boss’s eyes as she surrendered her feminine dignity to Caleb’s depraved demands. She dreamed about her family down south below the border and her sweetheart Roberto who would often hump her from behind in the moonlight behind the barn. She wonded if he was still waiting for her or had married one of the sluts in their little village where nothing ever happened except for trouble.

Rosita felt the weight of her boss on top of her and she took satisfaction in his pleasure at stretching her feminine folds. She was proud of the fact that her pussy was still tight like a young girl, and she was able to spurt her female juices whenever her little trigger button was pushed just the way she liked it. This gringo boss was like all the other sex-obsessed men in Texas with his craving for female flesh, but she had to admit he knew what he was doing with his oversized American cock and knew just how to make her cry out with passion at the right time.

At least he was polite and would always thank her for her gift of love.

He was a good kisser too and that meant a lot to her because of her fierce south of the border blood that demanded passion with a little bit of romance thrown in for good measure. She knew her mistress was not the same as her in that way, but she wanted her charm point licked with sincerity by her talented tongue more than the awkward penetration of the male cocks that worried her seldom used pussy ever since her husband had passed away so many years ago.

She remembered that her cherry had been taken without her permission by her terrible uncle Carlos and how he had tormented and teased her backside with his huge pistols pushing the barrels into her sensitive sphincter with evil intent. She was fearful that he might make a mistake and pull the trigger with the handgun up inside her bottom and his attempt at humor would be the death of her for his silly amusement. She had vowed that one day she would turn the tables on her outlaw uncle and shoot him in his ass right in front of all the family and the other residents in the little village to celebrate his demise.

Caleb knew the pretty girl was lost in her own thoughts as he slowly filled her slit with his hardness and he made no attempt to distract her because she was totally submissive to his tender touch and she was wonderfully wet with her glorious female juices in a way that he loved most of all...

Thankfully, the sounds of the hustle and bustle of ranch operations drove them to separate and attend to their own functions and roles for the benefit of all the other ranch dwellers.

It was important for Caleb to assume his responsibilities and he usually was attentive to his duties at all times. All of the ranches in the valley were preparing for the big drive to the railhead to deliver this year’s allotment of steers to fill the government contract negotiated by the Cattlemen’s association as part of a multi-year contract to fill the profitable order from the state requirements to feed the thousands of native Americans living peacefully on reservations all across the interconnected network of set-aside lands for the resettlement of the previously warring Indian tribes that were constantly relapsing into open warfare against the settlers farming and running ranches in the Western territory. I knew that the peace was a shaky deal at best, but it kept things at a stable level even if it was short-term.

Eventually, the consensus opinion amongst the sod-busters and the ranchers was that the Indians would have to be relocated as far north as Canada and let the Canadian Mounties worry about the indigenous population and get them out of our hair once and for all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.