Gone to Texas - Cover

Gone to Texas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The most popular slogan in the post Civil War period was "Gone to Texas" or simply "GTT" because the promise of living in a free society without restrictions of too much government was too tempting to resist.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Violence  

Caleb took the opportunity of his first annual roundup to visit his closest neighbor, the widow Simpson and her gunslinger foreman Bart Hardman. He had expected the mature woman to be a bit dried up since she was already in her forties. Females in the forties out west were usually wrinkled with the desert sun and had mostly loose pussies from taking on the horny men around them looking for female companionship. Even the married women tended to have more than one cock in their entourage even widows or spinsters.

Agatha Simpson looked like a much younger woman in her late twenties or early thirties and he put it down to her life of luxury in the East for most of her married life. Her husband had died of wounds suffered at Gettysburg years earlier. His wounds hadn’t stopped him from marrying Agatha and he managed to mount her despite the pain in his legs several times each week much to her bored displeasure. She had thought that his broken body would be far too battered to service her sexual urges and she had never bargained for his depraved use of her nether regions and invaded her pristine mouth with his intrusive member.

Her mother had warned her about such men, and she was prepared for the duties she had to perform for her husband as more contractual in nature than any pretense of love or even limited affection of a wife for her lawful husband. She made a ritual of charging him a twenty dollar gold coin for each time he penetrated her anally or orally and he paid gladly because he considered it a cheap and convenient way of getting his ashes hauled at home rather than in some cheap bordello.

After her husband’s passing, she set up a deal with her foreman Bart Hardman that included a twenty dollar deduction from his monthly pay to screw her in any way he wanted in the midnight hours. Secretly, she did it only on principal so the man would not assume she had any love in her heart for him or any other man.

Her personal maid Rosita who hailed from south of the border was her Godsend carpet muncher when she was feeling a need for a loving tongue in places most men scorned as proper places to lick or kiss. The girl was only nineteen years old and had a body that she kept well hidden from the rough cowboys on the ranch. Her clothing was always loose and she bound her breasts so that her beautiful curves were hidden from sight. Agatha loved sucking on the girl’s nipples in the dark under the covers and she often rewarded the girl with her offered snatch holding the back of her head firmly in her grasp not allowing her to pull away or escape from her carnal satisfaction.

The widowed boss lady generally walked around wearing tight leather skirts that accentuated her nicely curved buttocks. She knew it excited the men and she would often bend over to check her boot to see if they were touching their groins when she showed them her rump in a delicate position.

She knew Caleb was a pussy hound the first time she watched him checking out her tight skirt from behind as she walked up the stairs to the second floor study for tea and biscuits.

When he suggested that they might combine some parts of their herds due to the water shortage dating back to the previous year, she took the opportunity to offer him the loan of her feminine favors as a perk for buying water from her mountain stream source at the head of the valley.

Caleb considered her offer, and he knew it was just a way for her to get some additional financial gain from their agreement. He suspected it was a fetish with her to be paid for her carnal promise and he hated the fact that he would have to pay for what he sincerely felt should be for free under the circumstances. Still, it was a small amount of money, and he was anxious to see what she had hidden under that tight skirt of hers.

She locked the bedroom door behind her, and he quickly pushed up her skirt and pulled down her lace trimmed undies bending her over the edge of the bed with her ass up high and angled just right for him to enter her from behind at maximum depth.

Agatha proved to be loud in her pleasure and she had a nasty vocabulary no doubt learned from the rough men she allowed to take her from time to time in her lonely existence.

He had no reason to doubt her wet and wonderful orgasm with his legs locked around her hips pounding relentlessly like she was a whore house star. Even after he had drained his horse cock in her rump, he left his dick inside her because she kept begging him to “leave it in”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.