Gone to Texas - Cover

Gone to Texas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 16

Western Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The most popular slogan in the post Civil War period was "Gone to Texas" or simply "GTT" because the promise of living in a free society without restrictions of too much government was too tempting to resist.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Violence  

Caleb looked in the mirror over the wash bowl and he saw the worry lines on his weather beaten face. He had cut himself shaving and he put a little piece of paper to stop the flow of blood. His dang tie was a mystery to him because it had been so long from the last time he had worn one.

He reckoned that his future bride’s side of the pews would be slim pickings because her irate father had told all his subordinates that he would not appreciate their attendance. Since most of his daughter’ s friends and acquaintances were related to his employees and close friends, they would not in attendance either.

It was hard for Caleb to understand why the man was so dead set against his daughter’s marriage. He opined it was something deeper than his possible resentment over having a pretty young girl to service his manly needs in the midnight hours lost forever from his company in an unseemly taboo relationship. He knew the obedient girl submitted to the old pervert by bending over or going down on her knees more out of loyalty than respect.

He contacted his lawyer back in Saint Louis to check out the family history and discovered that the girl was actually the heir to the family fortune that came primarily from the maternal grandmother. The father’s interest was that he was the executor of the will leaving all the funds to the girl on her eighteenth birthday.

Alice was already past that milestone these past six months and she was due to deliver their baby in five short months in the future. It was obvious to Caleb that the scheming father wanted to keep his hands on the girl’s inheritance at all costs.

The widow Hattie and her daughters moved out to the line-camp taking the Mexican cook and the Chinese girl with her. Seven less females made Alice a lot more relieved that her future husband was removed from convenient temptation so close at hand.

The cowboys were far less in a happy mood now, but they made frequent trips to the line-camp for the slightest excuse.

He knew that he should not see or talk to the bride before the wedding, but he needed someone to fix his tie. Fortunately, Rosita was not busy, and she fixed his tie whilst he rummaged in her skirt to check the flexibility of her oversized rump. The girl’s giggle gave him enough gumption to lift her skirt in the back and push her down over the ironing board in the pantry for a quick rumble standing up.

“Oh, Mister Caleb, you are so naughty. Poor Rosita should not have your cock on your wedding day. No, please don’t stop. Rosita needs too much. Right there, my strong Gringo.”

Caleb poured out all the frustrations of the past few weeks into the brown-skinned girl’s feminine folds and bunched her long black hair up in his fist and twisted it pulling her head up so he could look into her lust-filled eyes.

Rosita glared at him like a captive animal under his complete control.

“That’s it, little one, don’t move, not even a single inch.”

She pushed back into his groin and he swatted her slightly drooping backside with his powerful palm.

“Oh, Senor, Rosita loves that. Please give it to me hard back there. I have to cum right now and I don’t want this to end ever.”

Caleb steadied her ample hips and humped her hard from behind allowing his juices to spurt relentlessly up inside her private place with the force of a damaged dam.

Rosita wailed out her familiar crooning words in her own language and the other servants looked at each other with a knowing look in their eyes.

Fortunately, Alice was in the fitting room in the vestry of the church putting the final touches on her gown and placing the veil on the top of her pretty head. She had to let the gown out a little bit because her family condition was just beginning to show. Mrs. Livingston was tending to her like a doting aunt, and she knew it was the happiest day of her life.

Rosita walked up the staircase to the bathroom to arrange her clothing and she knew she was going to enjoy serving the range boss and his new bride with lots of tender loving care.

Caleb swung up into the saddle and rode the trail into town followed by a dozen of his hands all heavily armed in case of trouble. They knew that the President of the Cattlemen’s Association was an enemy, but he was unlikely to do anything out in the open because of his position.

All the men knew that the boss was also worried about the pair of outlaw brothers of the young gunslinger that Caleb had shot down like a dog for the unfair fight in the saloon that killed his favorite cook.

The pair had escaped from the State run hoosegow up in Yuma and they already had three lawmen’s notches on their six-guns. Now, they were rumored to be heading to Caleb’s location to gun him down just like he had brought frontier justice to their rowdy brother.

Their entourage pulled up on main street and hitched up at the church and the adjacent corral where the Cattlemen’s Association had added new pens for the steers being shipped back East to the huge slaughterhouses for the meat-packing industry.

Inside the church the organ was playing a familiar church hymn and the people were buzzing with gossip about the marriage and the possibility of a gunfight. The preacher was sweating and acted like a nervous Nellie at any loud noise.

Inside the barn at the back of the corral, Bart and the Sundown Kid rested their long lean bodies on the bales of hay.

Bart was in a bad mood and the Kid knew he was on a razor’s edge spoiling for trouble. He knew it usually ended in a gunfight and he checked both his handguns to make certain they were ready for immediate use. He ventured a question of his brother hoping it would not touch him off like a stick of dynamite pulling iron and looking for targets in any direction.

“Don’t you think we can do this out on the range and shoot the bastard from behind a rock the easy way?”

Bart threw him a vicious look and shouted, “I got no patience for the easy way, Kid, I got to blast that son of a bitch to hell before the sun goes behind the mountain.”

It was mid-afternoon now and the Kid knew the ceremony would let out within an hour forcing them to ambush the groom in the midst of his hardcase cowboys. It was a little too risky from the Kid’s point of view. He much preferred the backshooting option but he could see his brother was in no mood to be talked out of immediate action.

A young woman came into the barn looking for some feed for her horse. She was the recently arrived schoolteacher from back East and had absolutely no idea of the raw rough conditions of the wild west all around her. The men looked at her like she was a sweet treat throw to them to pass the time of day.

“Can we help you, Miss?”

The girl looked up at the unshaven Kid and she nervously pulled down her skirt to cover her lower legs visible above her high boots.

“I am just looking for some oats for my horse. He is hungry and I have to get to the school- house to mark some lessons.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.