Gone to Texas - Cover

Gone to Texas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 14

Western Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The most popular slogan in the post Civil War period was "Gone to Texas" or simply "GTT" because the promise of living in a free society without restrictions of too much government was too tempting to resist.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Violence  

Caleb got an unwelcome visit from the security office of the Cattlemen’s Association to warn him about “Going off the reservation” when it came to dishing out frontier justice in these troubled times. He was sorely tempted to throw the officious young man out of his house, but he played it real cool and told him he would consult with their office first before taking any retaliatory measures to balance the scales of justice.

Hattie brought him some coffee and buns for the visitor, and it gave him time to cool down and play it for the long game. He was not certain that the Cattlemen’s Association would come out on top in the stand off on progress and development. They had a lot of bad publicity from other range wars in recent years and he was not entirely convinced by their argument for open ranges and government subsidies. It was easy for him to identify with the ordinary citizens in the numerous small towns that dotted the plains of the great Southwest forming a pattern of expanding civilization that mirrored the earlier States back east.

Sometimes, he was disgusted with the ruthless attitudes of the cattle barons pushing the envelope of proper behavior in the Wild West of the late 1800s. They were in the habit of hiring the bad men that he had been fighting all his adult life in countless gun fights.

He had the widow Hattie underneath him on the huge bed in the master bedroom probing her feminine folds with a surging energy that was taxing the poor middle-aged woman’s stamina to its furthest limits. He flipped her over in the bed and put a pillow under her hips to raise her rump to his entry from the rear. All she had to do now was to lie there and take it all the way up her rear channel moaning her pain and pleasure out loud and clear.

Her daughters in the next room could hear her noises and they giggled into their hands commenting to each other how sexy it sounded. He had already done three of them finding them inexperienced but willing to experiment with a joyful willing spirit that impressed him greatly.

The range boss could feel his juices rising. He had already reached the point of no return in terms of his happy ejaculation. Hattie knew his flood was coming and she looked over her shoulder at him shouting, “Give it to me hard and good darling. I need it so badly that I must beg you to not stop.”

The first spurts of his seed splashed inside her rectal channel and the experienced woman tightened her sphincter to squeeze out every last drop of Caleb’s spunk.

She whimpered now and her voice had softened with her rump filled with his juice. Her daughters smiled knowingly at each other in the other room, and he could imagine their libidos were trembling with a need for similar treatment. He heard their door open and close and speculated a couple of them were making their way to the back staircase that went into the cowboy’s bunk house to see if they could roust a couple of sturdy cocks to rub their clitorises into immediate submission. The boys were usually willing to accommodate the resident females no matter what time of day or night.

Strangely, he thought of Alice the daughter of the President of the Cattlemen’s Association. He had already diddled her a couple of times entirely at her instigation. The girl was young at only eighteen, but she had several years of intimate relations with the opposite sex. His suspicion was that her father and his older friends had taken advantage of the young girl because she doted on her father and was unusually obedient to his every command. Caleb knew the girl had a crush on him and it was obvious that she was submissive to his oversized member. In a way, he felt sorry for her, but it didn’t stop him from giving it to her in her feminine fold, her pretty little backside and shoving his business down her beautiful white throat.

He guessed it was a sense of guilt that prompted him to place the widow Hattie in his big bed for carnal relations when the sun went down. Caleb knew he was “robbing the cradle” to dick the beautiful eighteen year old girl, but the temptation was too much for his weakness in such matters, and in all honesty, she practically shoved her beaver in his face daring him to take her like a full grown woman.

Hattie’s voice cut through his daydreams.

“What are you thinking about, darling?”

Of course, he couldn’t reveal his actual thought, so he did his best to hide his naughty train of thought.

“I was thinking about getting us a real sheriff in town to regulate the rowdy cowboys.”

She looked me straight in the eye and said,

“Sometimes, you can’t always get what you want.”

Caleb thought that was a strange reply. In fact, it applied more to his actual hidden thought than his pretended one.

He decided it would be best to shrug off his reluctance to be more transparent with Hattie because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings and he was not quite certain about his own intentions about his marital future at this stage of his life and it might be wiser to keep his thoughts to himself without committing the cardinal sin of jumping without looking first.

He make his excuses and left the ranch to arrange and pay for the five burials at Boot Hill for the trio of gunslingers and the pair of armed guards at the gambling palace. He knew they had no choice with respect to the guards because their scatterguns would cause high casualties in the innocent bystanders inside the saloon, and they had saved lives by gunning down the guards before they could open fire. As far as the trio of bad men, he had no regrets because they had crossed the line of the code of honor of their conduct in the lawless society.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.