Gone to Texas - Cover

Gone to Texas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The most popular slogan in the post Civil War period was "Gone to Texas" or simply "GTT" because the promise of living in a free society without restrictions of too much government was too tempting to resist.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Violence  

Suddenly, the weather turned nasty.

A windstorm swept through the entire length of the valley, and they had to dig a big pit to drag the dead cows inside it.

Caleb stopped counting after they hit one hundred.

Fortunately, nobody was killed or severely injured in the unusual storm.

He was reminded of his last long term residence and the forest fires that seemed to come from Hell itself and he knew that was a far worse situation than this one because they had lost several hands and a Chinese cook that was difficult to replace.

It was sad to see the meat wasted but they had no other choice because the dead cows would blow up and decay before they could possibly get any of it to a cold enough spot to preserve its food value. They brought a number of orphaned calves into the barn to shelter them make certain they had plenty of food to survive the elements.

A bunch of rough looking customers drifted into the nearby town. After inquiring, he discovered they were a forward detachment of the railroad construction crew heading their way to build the spur that would hook them up to the main railhead line that went all the way up to Saint Louis and Chicago.

When he went into the nearby town, Caleb noticed there were a number of drifters wandering around and drinking in the main bar right next to the riverfront. He felt fairly certain they were not associated with the railroad because they had a hard look about them that hinted at a rough time on the outlaw trail.

He stopped by the Sheriff’s office on the way out of town and his friend Blackjack told him they were working for the new cattlemen’s association that had set up headquarters in the back of the barber shop right next to the only bank in town. All of a sudden, he had a thought that there might be trouble in the offing because he had seen this pattern before in another range war that started over the barbed wire fences sprouting up in the open range of the former Indian territory.

Caleb had even erected a couple of fences of his own.

They were to keep the cattle from getting into dangerous places where they might break a leg or get attached by the packs of wolves still roaming in the wilderness around them.

He knew the ranch hands hated to put the things up and they surely didn’t like riding the fence line to make certain there were no openings where the cattle could get through and disappear forever. Of course, it was illegal for anyone to butcher one of the cows, but he knew the reservation Indians were sometimes in dire straits for food and he looked the other way in their pursuit of food for their families. Likewise, he made allowances for the farmers in his part of the valley to take the odd cow to split up for their families in the winter when things were looking bleak in getting supplies from the town.

He gathered the ranch hands for an impromptu meeting in front of the bunkhouse to discuss the situation with the drifting gunslingers and he warned them to be on their guard against any interlopers on their allocated range land and not be caught unawares while working the ranch.

Later that evening, the misty-eyed Mormon lady came into his bedroom and dropped her nightshift on the floor before she slid into the bed beside him. He spent considerable time studying her fine figure and her thick black bush glistening in the moonlight like a wild animal untamed and ready for action.

“Mister Caleb, I have been a widow for almost two years now and I need a man between my legs so badly that I am willing to beg for your granting me your use of your manly instrument to plumb the depths of my desire.”

Caleb was more than willing to hump the still attractive mature woman but he wanted her to keep her dignity in the process.

“That is fine with me Sister, let us pray together first to ask forgiveness for our fornication and offer our pleasure up to the good Lord to celebrate the fact we are able to procreate in his eyes without any feeling of guilt about our coupling.”

He wrapped his arms around the woman’s healthy bosom and they prayed together as his member rose to attention resting on top of her fine black bush like the horn of the devil looking for a lush human female garden to cultivate with his passion.

It was the words of devotion that inspired him to spread her primed and ready legs wide open so he could slide up inside her pink slit of passion and slowly allow his shaft to be swallowed up by her feminine folds. They both fell silent at the penetration and the Mormon lady shook her bottom to check that he was fully inserted before she started an age-old dance of love that slapped into his groin with a steady rhythm that soon brought both of them to the edge of pleasure release with cries of excitement from both their throats in unison.

The Mormon lady had been well trained by her husband in matters of carnal desire and she immediately fell to knees beside him and cleaned his shaft and his hanging sacs with her busy tongue telling him how delicious he tasted to her. In point of fact, she did think just that because she had the foresight to coat her lips with the strawberry preserves on the tableside and her slurping was quite tasty indeed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.